WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP App License Expired

JBS

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this screen using the app?

I deleted app and it came back the same way.
IMG_0093.PNG

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Still works on my iPhone but I normally use Safari when on my phone.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The app is tied to the guys website, and when his website crashes it disables the app.. (This is also like the 4th thread with this)

We are going to make some transitions on this deal, because clearly this isn't working out. I have already reached out to the developer to see if he can make changes to prevent this from happening, but we are also reaching out to Tapatalk to see if we can get a more aggressive license of their software, and customize it a bit to get rid of the things we don't like. It's likely we will end up going back to some variation of TT, because this isn't working out nearly as well as I had hoped.

JBS

Reaction score
The app is tied to the guys website, and when his website crashes it disables the app.. (This is also like the 4th thread with this)

We are going to make some transitions on this deal, because clearly this isn't working out. I have already reached out to the developer to see if he can make changes to prevent this from happening, but we are also reaching out to Tapatalk to see if we can get a more aggressive license of their software, and customize it a bit to get rid of the things we don't like. It's likely we will end up going back to some variation of TT, because this isn't working out nearly as well as I had hoped.

I did a search could not find any posts on this

Maybe search is also broken

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I did a search could not find any posts on this

Maybe search is also broken

Shouldn't be?

We are modifying so much shit at once right now though, we might've broke it.. I'm trying my best to get this thing dialed as fast as we can, but with the holidays etc..

RD