WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Brain trust, need a referal for a personal injury lawyer for a dog bite

j21black

Reaction score
Did he die. Then move on. Fucking sue happy America. Free meal ticket

Yep - One of the biggest problems with America.

But the kid shouldn't have to worry about getting bit by the neighbors dogs either.

Neighbors dog bit my daughter on the face. Neighbor went ballastic on the dog, not sure if it was an act or if she was worried how I was going to react. I told her to leave the dog alone, dog was eating and my daughter was maybe 4 at the time was laying by him on the floor messing with the dog. My daughter learned a lesson that day, the hard way.

Somehow I've managed to have dogs all of my 41 years and have yet to be bit.

In the OPS shoes, I'd have already dealt with the dogs myself.

nordictom

Reaction score
Did this happen on MWD property?

Hope the kiddo is ok, that's the most important thing.

NT

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Yeah but the snowflake who claims PTSD because his dad makes him mow the lawn is utter bullshit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Do you know a child that was beaten by his dad, because dad is too lazy to mow his own grass?

People who beat their, are the problem.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Do you know a child that was beaten by his dad, because dad is too lazy to mow his own grass?

People who beat their, are the problem.

Of course PTSD is a real thing.

But like many things, it’s also been bastardized.

In my former career at large ad agencies, we had to deal with worker compensation claims like “I have PTSD because my employer demands that I sit in traffic so I can get to work on time.”

Meanwhile, ad agencies get rolling at 10am...

We also had crying adults and a designated safe space, with on-site psychologists, for two days after Trump was elected.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Of course PTSD is a real thing.

But like many things, it’s also been bastardized.

In my former career at large ad agencies, we had to deal with worker compensation claims like “I have PTSD because my employer demands that I sit in traffic so I can get to work on time.”

Meanwhile, ad agencies get rolling at 10am...

We also had crying adults and a designated safe space, with on-site psychologists, for two days after Trump was elected.

Human Resources knows all about PTSD, and they still manage to hire successful PTSD employees.
It’s all about communications, and some manager ‘s and employees real suck at that.