WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP express Brea/Lake Forest to Lake Havasu

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am hoping someone can help Keith Willard out, a while ago I built him a set of boards and I have not even made it to the river myself this season, I figured I would get them to Parker for him soon enough. Anyway, no exact date deadline, ready whenever, if someone is heading out I am sure he would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again everyone for the consideration.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
we are headed out for the weekend of the 5th.....we live in yorba linda

If you wouldn't mind, yeah, that would be amazing, I could run them by your home after work next week if that works. Thanks again for your consideration :thumbsup

Moabifam5

Reaction score
Heading out Thursday AM for Needles and will be heading into Havasu as well. Live in Mission Viejo and can help if needed.

Hello Everyone, I am hoping someone can help Keith Willard out, a while ago I built him a set of boards and I have not even made it to the river myself this season, I figured I would get them to Parker for him soon enough. Anyway, no exact date deadline, ready whenever, if someone is heading out I am sure he would greatly appreciate it. Thank you again everyone for the consideration.

wishiknew

Reaction score
Heading out Thursday AM for Needles and will be heading into Havasu as well. Live in Mission Viejo and can help if needed.

This guy is 100 % good😀😀😀😀

Keymyster

Reaction score
I'm headed back out Wed. night. I'm in Lake forest area. Glad to help if needed.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I'm headed back out Wed. night. I'm in Lake forest area. Glad to help if needed.

That might actually work out even better, very generous, thank you. I am confirming with Keith he is in town right now, full time resident so most likely, and I will be in touch if so, and can meet up with you tomorrow your schedule permitting. Thanks again for the offer, and everyone else as well, we both appreciate it. :thumbsup