WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Express Cave Creek/PHX to Havasu Friday 6/24 mid day departure 26' enclosed empty trailer.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I have blankets, straps, and car straps with me. Empty trailer heading to havasu. PM or text me if you need something picked up on my way out of town.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wooohooo Joel you coming back to town????? how long you staying?| Could you bring me a 24 pack of White Castle burgers?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Wooohooo Joel you coming back to town????? how long you staying?| Could you bring me a 24 pack of White Castle burgers?
Does Costco have them? I have my cooler so if you want them LMK (I assumed you meant the frozen ones. Just lmk where to grab and ill get them on my way out of town. I've got a meeting Friday afternoon in havasu, probably head back to phoenix Sunday night or Monday morning. We'll be up for the 4th again..im in San Diego next week for work. I need to dump the truck and my trailer up there and bring the BMW back.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Does Costco have them? I have my cooler so if you want them LMK (I assumed you meant the frozen ones. Just lmk where to grab and ill get them on my way out of town. I've got a meeting Friday afternoon in havasu, probably head back to phoenix Sunday night or Monday morning. We'll be up for the 4th again..im in San Diego next week for work. I need to dump the truck and my trailer up there and bring the BMW back.
I am just pulling you leg on the White Castle. Let me know if you need a hand while in town. Things are a little calmer this weekend and if you need a hand I will be here. 👍

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I am just pulling you leg on the White Castle. Let me know if you need a hand while in town. Things are a little calmer this weekend and if you need a hand I will be here. 👍
LOL Sounds good I hate those nasty ass things as I previously have posted 😂, I may need a hand shoving an empty jet ski trailer in the enclosed. Other than that im after a relaxing weekend and going to try to burn some fuel out of the boat. I'll call you when I get to town.