WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Express - Havasu to La Verne (BlueBell)

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
So I just finished setting up my new 27.2 cuft deep freezer last weekend. It's pretty empty and will probably stay that way until @wash11 fills it up with some meat in a couple months.

I don't get out to Havasu very often anymore but it's the closest place to get BlueBell ice cream. What would it take to get someone to bring me back ice cream every time they go out to Havasu? I eat ice cream every night so I go through it quickly. BlueBell slows me down because it's so rich I don't eat as much of it. I have friends from Texas as well who moved here (long time ago) who need some BlueBell as well.

Can we get a standing order for this to happen? I have ice chests and with dry ice this can happen. I've done it myself a few times but I need more ice cream. Any takers in my area?

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Do they sell it in NV?
I’m heading to Chino Hills later tonight. I would just get some dry ice and use my own cooler
Funniest request I’ve seen in quite some time. Lol

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Do they sell it in NV?
I’m heading to Chino Hills later tonight. I would just get some dry ice and use my own cooler
Funniest request I’ve seen in quite some time. Lol

Unfortunately they don't. They had just expanded there right before their Listeria outbreak. Unfortunately they never went back.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score

Did you try this?

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
We picked some up in LHC one time on a whim. It really is that good. And I'm used to Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Daaz type ice cream not the $1 for 5 gallons of ice cream stuff. I'd recommend it. Not sure if that extends to every flavor they offer but the vanilla bean was on par with the good stuff.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Is this ice cream that good? $135 delivered for 2 total gallons, there better be a heavy hit of cocaine in every bite for that kind of $$$

That's why I'm looking for more of a prohibition type relationship here.

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
We have a couple of quart containers here at the Huntington Beach house, I can't believe we brought it home from the Havasu house. I'll look around at a couple of the neighborhood stores this weekend.

sintax

Reaction score
where does one get some of this magical ice cream in town?

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Chump..
I’m gonna check the store before I leave. I know a lot of crack Bunnies were upset when they pulled it of the shelf, but thought it returned??!?!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Chump..
I’m gonna check the store before I leave. I know a lot of crack Bunnies were upset when they pulled it of the shelf, but thought it returned??!?!

That would be cool.

where does one get some of this magical ice cream in town?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Hit up these guys..
i058133.jpg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I tried to get you hooked up....

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Did you at least play east bound and down while bootlegging that load?