WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP express needed...(like the old days)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
RDP family members, I need someone traveling from western Az area, (Across the river from Needles Ca) to Chillipepper up by Tahoe in northern Nv. No hurry, maybe someone passing through after holiday travel??
I remember us all using each other for mostly boat parts/ n stuff. He wants an older Sansui stereo I have. It is in need of TLC, but the price is right at FREE... Anyone that can get it closer to him, SE of Tahoe, please give me a call and we'll try to hook things up with him...
Ah yes, the old days of shipping stuff via the RDP express brings back favorable memories...
Thanks in advance...
Ray 805 300 0012

Kbach

Reaction score
Can't help too much but if someone can get it to me in Simi before the 27th of this month I can give it to my sister who lives in Chico who will be headed back up there second week of Jan or so...

yz450mm

Reaction score
Heading to Williams Arizona tomorrow from the high desert, back on Monday. I can make a pit stop in Needles if somebody wants to meet me by the freeway, at least it will be in Apple Valley and 3 hours closer.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
If someone could get it to Vegas that would work too. I have a buddy there that I will be visiting at some point.

JayBreww

Reaction score
If someone could get it to Vegas that would work too. I have a buddy there that I will be visiting at some point.

Marcus pick it up, I’ll get it from you and to Vegas after the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
If you can get it down to blythe I can take it from there up to Pass Robles, or anywhere else along the way. Leaving Tucson on the 23rd.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Once again the boating family shows just how great they are...
My good friend Pat Hoban, (of GN 30 Fame) has come through. Another GN owner/racer type was visiting him in Big River and was going to "Silver City", just down the hill from Carson City, and only a few miles from Chillipeppers, "Down the hill" as they called it... So, Pat Called and set it up that "Blake" would be going north on Tuesday. He came through Mohave Valley, loaded up the stereo receiver and headed out..
Just another example of the true meaning of "people helping people" in the boating world.
Thanks to Pat and Blake and the others that offered help...
Ray
PS Anyone else remember the emergency situation from the old "Hotboat" days when "Topless"es young kids were stuck at the Denver airport in a heavy airport closing snow storm, in route to spend Christmas with her ex. Ali was out of her mind with worry, totally feeling helpless with her kids a thousand miles away, stuck in an airport for who knows how long?.... Well, within an hour the Hotboat family came to the rescue. (About a dozen volunteers as I recall) One family picked up the kids, kept them over for Christmas and delivered them back to the airport to continue their journey.... What a wonder group of people make up this world of boating....
Merry Christmas to all....