WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Go to for SXS accessories ?

Taboma

Reaction score
Since I can't find an advertiser's list on RDP, is there a recommended 'Go To' online store for our SXS accessories needs ?

NicPaus

Reaction score
SDR if you need a new roll cage. Mine held up flying 150' off a cliff. My neighbors str8up cage folded on a slow roll over luckily his passenger was short or Hugo's head would of been crushed by it.

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Since I can't find an advertiser's list on RDP, is there a recommended 'Go To' online store for our SXS accessories needs ?

I can order and ship you most anything you need...... I live in Havasu but own a dealership in Oregon.

Chris
Devious PowerSports
503-799-4706 cel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DLC

Reaction score
I get some stuff from my local dealer they give me a discount

I also buy at pro Utv - Craig he is a vender on Maverick Fourm I have a can am. He is out of Utah it’s all mail order from him.

https://www.proutvparts.com/

I’m sure Chris can hook you up, he is one of the good guys!

You didn’t say what type of car you have and what you want to buy, some times it’s easier to go direct like rugged radios, PCI radio or PRP seats

Taboma

Reaction score
I get some stuff from my local dealer they give me a discount

I also buy at pro Utv - Craig he is a vender on Maverick Fourm I have a can am. He is out of Utah it’s all mail order from him.

https://www.proutvparts.com/

I’m sure Chris can hook you up, he is one of the good guys!

You didn’t say what type of car you have and what you want to buy, some times it’s easier to go direct like rugged radios, PCI radio or PRP seats

I've got a 19' Wildcat XX and my ass got spoiled by PRP seats we had in our last RZR. Would like to purchase a pair of PRP XC seats. Like you, I'm only 40 minutes from PRP and I've purchase directly from them in the past, but they've always charged full retail.
I used to get deals at North County Yamaha, but that was years ago and I've never done any business with ECC.
Thanks

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
I've got a 19' Wildcat XX and my ass got spoiled by PRP seats we had in our last RZR. Would like to purchase a pair of PRP XC seats. Like you, I'm only 40 minutes from PRP and I've purchase directly from them in the past, but they've always charged full retail.
I used to get deals at North County Yamaha, but that was years ago and I've never done any business with ECC.
Thanks

I am a PRP dealer......

Taboma

Reaction score
I can order and ship you most anything you need...... I live in Havasu but own a dealership in Oregon.

Chris
Devious PowerSports
503-799-4706 cel

Would like to purchase a pair of PRP XC seats for my 19' Wildcat XX. I can pretty easily drive to PRP to purchase and pick up, but PRP charges full retail. Only found two online stores that offer them for the XX and have never dealt with either. I realize some make / model specific accessories aren't being produced for the Wildcats, PRP does make the seats, but not many stores are offering them.

As a business owner you might know, does RDP have an advertiser's listing and I'm just not finding it ? The banners and flashy ads are fine, but some only pop up for me on occasion, so not convenient when I'm trying to support a member dealer. Just my $.02 :)

Devious_Chris

Reaction score
Would like to purchase a pair of PRP XC seats for my 19' Wildcat XX. I can pretty easily drive to PRP to purchase and pick up, but PRP charges full retail. Only found two online stores that offer them for the XX and have never dealt with either. I realize some make / model specific accessories aren't being produced for the Wildcats, PRP does make the seats, but not many stores are offering them.

As a business owner you might know, does RDP have an advertiser's listing and I'm just not finding it ? The banners and flashy ads are fine, but some only pop up for me on occasion, so not convenient when I'm trying to support a member dealer. Just my $.02 :)

I am currently driving to San Diego from Havasu. If you wanna send me a pm with your color combo and desired options I will get you a quote today.

I’m not aware of a vendor list on RDP

Taboma

Reaction score
I am currently driving to San Diego from Havasu. If you wanna send me a pm with your color combo and desired options I will get you a quote today.

I’m not aware of a vendor list on RDP

Thank you :D I'll get it typed up on a PM :)

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Thanks
I can get you a deal on PRP send me a message.

Taboma

Reaction score

Chris
Devious PowerSports
503-799-4706 cel

Would like to thank you Chris, you can bet as I move forward on this Wildcat XX project (Assuming of course it doesn't leave us in the mountains to be eaten by a
large cat :eek:) we'll be doing business.
A pleasure making contact with you and I'd certainly encourage anybody looking for SXS accessories to do likewise !!
RDP rocks
thumbs up.png