WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP group shoot/ training?

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
For those who have shown interest I. This thread, I will send PM’s first regarding a group CCW class at a discounted rate. Hopefully it will be easy to select a time that works for all.

Then I’ll send out PM’s re basic shooting skills. Same deal.

Then we’ll see about the fun shoot.

Ideas?

racetrash

Reaction score
Looking forward to the CCW class, wife and I are in.

Blubyu

Reaction score
Nice thread! For the advanced more skilled shooters I’d be willing to run you through some basic movements stuff, transition drills and things of that nature. I’ll let you know the dates we will be out as it cools off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Today became quite busy. No PM’s but I’d like those interested to think if a Sunday morning would be best. Say 9 to noon.

DLC

Reaction score
Not to jump the gun ....

Can you make a list of equipment needed For the CCW and also the basic shooting class.... holster, Spare magazine holder etc

things might take a little while to get.

thank you for doing this!

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Today became quite busy. No PM’s but I’d like those interested to think if a Sunday morning would be best. Say 9 to noon.
I'd love to participate and I'm sure @CSmith would be in for a Sunday morning (oh yea, and our spouses).

CSmith

Reaction score
I am definitely interested. A Sunday works great for me.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Wife and I are in and Sunday mornings are great!!

racetrash

Reaction score
If possible, list the cost of the class, and the fingerprinting. 2 envelopes, 1 for the class, 1 for the fingerprinting. Cash, exact change, no problem!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I have held off one saying anything without knowing when we will be in town. If it is not too much trouble to send me a PM that would be great. We should know when we will be in town this weekend for at least a week maybe more now that our scheduled has changed.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
sorry for the delay (funny story) but I just got out 3 conversations to those who showed interest. If you did not get one and you are interested, send me a PM and Ill include you.

This is a CCW class exclusively for RDP members, their families and CLOSE friends. Seating may be limited so please confirm via pm as soon as you are able. The store will be closed other than for this class yet class members will be able to shop.

Thanks, Ted.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
We have reached our maximum limit of students for this Sunday’s CCW course. If I didn’t reach you and confirm via PM, then let me know.

I have secured a discount on the course itself and am working on store discounts. AMMO is in very short supply so it may not be discounted even if some is available.

Don’t forget - Cash is king 🤴

racetrash

Reaction score
Money order for az dps only? no personal checks ? What do we need to bring other wise. And thank you so much for doing this !!

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I’ll follow up with each RDP inmate via pm in the next day or two with costs and such.

240Hallett

AKA Oldtoys
Reaction score
Will the CCW class be for AZ only or will it be helpful for CA CCW?
Does California recognize a AZ CCW?

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
Who do you make the $60 money order out to?

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Ca does not recognize AZ (or any other state's) CCW permit...

The $60 goes to AZ DPS (Dept of Public Safety)

Will be sending out details to attendees in a few minutes..

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Ted, thank you very much for the time today. It was very informative and well put together. Really appreciate it. @DLC. Appreciate the hands on training. Great way to close out a weekend.
View attachment 929025 View attachment 929026 View attachment 929027
Although the wife and I have never been to a class like that to compare we thought it was very good with many subjects explained. Glad Southwest Fire Arms and the crew took the time to teach us many things. Thanks Ted, Richard & wife for everything. BTW DWC, would you mind sharing where that back stop is????

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Although the wife and I have never been to a class like that to compare we thought it was very good with many subjects explained. Glad Southwest Fire Arms and the crew took the time to teach us many things. Thanks Ted, Richard & wife for everything. BTW DWC, would you mind sharing where that back stop is????
It’s up towards Bison. @DLC was driving so he could probably give decent directions.

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
It was a little warm but it was sure nice trying to dent some plate targets.

I cant wait for a cooler day!

Reactions: DWC

37 boat

Reaction score
Thank you Ted, Richard and Southwest Firearms...much appreciated.