WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP - Home of Little Johnny(s)?

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I don’t know what everyone else thinks, but there are some creative and funny ass people here on RDP.

Reading though some of the latest threads got me thinking....remember Little Johnny? He always had a smart-ass comment or crude joke to tell. I swear, I think half the people on this board are related to him! What I love the most is how somebody posts a serious question or comment and the thread will go sideways almost instantly. No topic is off limit, no member is off limit. The gifs/memes and stories of the RDP think-tank never fail to impress or put a smile on my face. But in the end, we do it all in good fun because at the end of the day, we’re all here for the same reasons.

Reading the Firehouse sub thread for example....a member expresses his displeasure for a less than adequate sized sub-sandwich, and within 10 posts it’s turned into him lying about the size of his junk to his wife - brilliant! Or the RD RV plug electrical thread....that became a full blown debate on the NEC code and the dude’s Dickies shorts!

Good job inmates, keep up the good work!:cool:

1934D686-28C7-4E7E-AE1C-1D2FC2F5B8D6.gif

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
There are many threadjackers that exist on rdp, some of us are more prominent but everyone exhibits extraordinary talent.
One good rib and the inmates get right on with adding more facts :D:p

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Youre welcome. Im here all week. ;)

I don’t know what everyone else thinks, but there are some creative and funny ass people here on RDP.

Reading though some of the latest threads got me thinking....remember Little Johnny? He always had a smart-ass comment or crude joke to tell. I swear, I think half the people on this board are related to him! What I love the most is how somebody posts a serious question or comment and the thread will go sideways almost instantly. No topic is off limit, no member is off limit. The gifs/memes and stories of the RDP think-tank never fail to impress or put a smile on my face. But in the end, we do it all in good fun because at the end of the day, we’re all here for the same reasons.

Reading the Firehouse sub thread for example....a member expresses his displeasure for a less than adequate sized sub-sandwich, and within 10 posts it’s turned into him lying about the size of his junk to his wife - brilliant! Or the RD RV plug electrical thread....that became a full blown debate on the NEC code and the dude’s Dickies shorts!

Good job inmates, keep up the good work!:cool:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You ever seen a grown man naked?

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
He's switched to milking men for a living. :D
Maybe we can coax him into telling some stories about when the artificial inseminator guy comes to the farm....You city boys ain't seen nothin' til' you've watched the guy with the long glove reach up a cow pussy with a handful of bull cum.:eek:

Well maybe Grads has at a fisting party at the bathhouse.....:rolleyes:;)

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Speaking of little Johnny and threads going sideways.

A teacher asked her class how many of them were Bernie Sanders fans.
Not really knowing what a Bernie Sanders fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.
The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.
Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not a Bernie Sanders fan.'
The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you a Bernie Sanders fan?'
Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Conservative.'
The teacher asked him why he's a Conservative.Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Conservative and my Dad's a Conservative, so I'm a Conservative.'Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your Mom was a Moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'
Little Johnny replied, 'A Bernie Sanders fan.'

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Maybe we can coax him into telling some stories about when the artificial inseminator guy comes to the farm....You city boys ain't seen nothin' til' you've watched the guy with the long glove reach up a cow pussy with a handful of bull cum.:eek:

Kind of makes the fixing wheel seen like small patatoes!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
One that really cracked me up was when a distressed new inmate posted he and his wife were really having some very serious marital problems. The first inmate's comment highly praised him for coming to just the right place with his serious and very personal difficulties. Then the usuals chimed in. The rest of the comments quickly went downhill from there. The piranhas were out in mass. Hope the poor guy got things worked out. He may still be in shock from that thread. Who knows, maybe he was just fishin'? Hope so. But, it was funny.

milkmoney

Reaction score
He's old enough to have heard em all, or he's too old and can't hear shit
I dont think I ever met you , but you sure seem to have a lot of negative things to say about me. Since you seem to know me , you forgot that you have to buy me a beer before comments can be made.

Assclown

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score

City slickers couldn't handle it......

Fuck milk

NicPaus

Reaction score
I dont think I ever met you , but you sure seem to have a lot of negative things to say about me. Since you seem to know me , you forgot that you have to buy me a beer before comments can be made.

Assclown

I think he is a west high guy. Explains his negativity.