WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP is looking to hire someone for the store front

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We are looking to hire someone part time on Saturday’s & Sunday’s.

Job basically is running the store in case people stop in to purchase clothing etc.. Other than that making stickers while watching Netflix etc.. lol.

Other than that sometimes helping at events selling at the booths etc.

That and cleaning the office during down time.

It’s pretty laid back, except it’s on the weekend.

if you know someone that you would think would fit the bill let me know!

949-678-9369

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
When will the store be restocked? Came by last Saturday looking for hats and maybe a shirt. Not much selection, she said you sold a lot at the Boat Show, be back in town in 2 weeks

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Waiting on the beer limit before I provide formal response

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I just shot you my resume. You hire me and that office will be cleaner than it's ever been, I have 12 years experience in vacuuming, dusting and cleaning toilets.

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Full benefits? Gym membership? Car allowance?

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Leave it unmanned on weekends....make patrons type in their username and password to unlock the door and do it on the honors system...self checkout with a credit card machine. I think payroll will likely be far greater than any losses from forum members.

Clean and make stickers during the week

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
So free reign of boats with gas card? Unlimited barrowing of car trailer? I mean what kind of perks are you offering? Flights are cheap!

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Leave it unmanned on weekends....make patrons type in their username and password to unlock the door and do it on the honors system...self checkout with a credit card machine. I think payroll will likely be far greater than any losses from forum members.

Clean and make stickers during the week
Someone just applied to be the janitor. No self checkout kiosk is going to clean the toilets.
I've read stories... :D

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I'm not sure where his shop is?
Could you run ladies out of there on the night shift.:cool:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm not sure where his shop is?
Could you run ladies out of there on the night shift.:cool:

I don’t know if you heard about the busy in Havasu but it’s hilarious.. They investigated several massage parlors for a year, brought charges... and get this had to drop all the charges because the investigators were partaking in the services during the investigation. Lol

You can’t make this shit up!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So free reign of boats with gas card? Unlimited barrowing of car trailer? I mean what kind of perks are you offering? Flights are cheap!

Im gonna be selling my car hauler.. got a new one. ;)

46799C86-6EA0-41D8-AD1F-1D6288464F5C.jpeg
BBED18ED-DBF4-4C9F-AFB1-D15D72DE24C0.jpeg
1F410CE9-40FE-44AC-8FE7-2EF6E91DBC67.jpeg
5C7084A4-5A1C-4B78-A4DD-8C141A21E65C.jpeg

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I don’t know if you heard about the busy in Havasu but it’s hilarious.. They investigated several massage parlors for a year, brought charges... and get this had to drop all the charges because the investigators were partaking in the services during the investigation. Lol

I'm going to take that as a soft yes on the girls.:D

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I took that as an affirmative!!! You just have to make sure the cops get preferential treatment. :D

First rule of illicit business. :p

I'm going to take that as a soft yes on the girls.:D

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score

Yep , happened in Simi Valley, council member (s) got caught !

welldigger00

Reaction score
Is there an upper management position available? Any stock options? I’m thinking $180k staring, and performance bonus based on p&l...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C08H18

Reaction score
I just shot you my resume. You hire me and that office will be cleaner than it's ever been, I have 12 years experience in vacuuming, dusting and cleaning toilets.
@GRADS wife may offer RDP a stipend to get him out of the house.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I'm multilingual and identify as a hispanic lesbian, I dare you to hire one of these white dude's over me...go ahead. I can start in 2ish weeks

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

So this is the one I will be using when I fly in on weekends to man the shop? I'll put the wife in a bikini out front to bring in the customers and @n2otoofast4u will sweep floors and clean toilets while I make stickers.. just sayin.. as long as there is sunshine, beer and a boat to use we wont even need a paycheck just airfare..

boatpi

Reaction score
Ok, The deal is done Grads will roll down and be a fabulous representative, do you know he has a big heart.

all He asked for is a loan of your new motorhome when you buy, it he promises to bring it back clean.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm thinking if I get the job I will build one of those rooms in the back corner where you have to be 21 to walk through the curtains. Could possibly double RDP's sales....

IMG_1398.JPG

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I'm thinking if I get the job I will build one of those rooms in the back corner where you have to be 21 to walk through the curtains. Could possibly double RDP's sales....

Seriously, grow the fuck up.

78Southwind

Reaction score
How old does the person have to be to work there? I have a friend's High School age son looking for a part-time job.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
How old does the person have to be to work there? I have a friend's High School age son looking for a part-time job.

Well I'm looking for someone that can work unsupervised and handle cash as well as greet Real Estate clients and be able to hold a conversation and get the gist of what they are searching for. I have forms at the office for RE Inquiries. I want someone that can handle making stickers or signs, various organizational tasks. Will need to be capable of doing inventory once a month. I'd like someone that is comfortable and confident with strangers. I also want someone that can offer my clients or RDP clothing customers a frosty beverage without it getting weird. So I'm not sure high school age is what I'm looking for, although we do hire on occasion for shows, set up, tear down and general physical help. If they are interested in something like that they can give RD a call. But for my office I have a few more demands.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Well I'm looking for someone that can work unsupervised and handle cash as well as greet Real Estate clients and be able to hold a conversation and get the gist of what they are searching for. I have forms at the office for RE Inquiries. I want someone that can handle making stickers or signs, various organizational tasks. Will need to be capable of doing inventory once a month. I'd like someone that is comfortable and confident with strangers. I also want someone that can offer my clients or RDP clothing customers a frosty beverage without it getting weird. So I'm not sure high school age is what I'm looking for, although we do hire on occasion for shows, set up, tear down and general physical help. If they are interested in something like that they can give RD a call. But for my office I have a few more demands.
That sounds hard....is the pay better than Emerald Cove?

Yellowboat

Reaction score

View attachment 840192
What is disturbing about that pic is i know the store it was taken in.... kiss n tell. Its at sunrise and fair oaks blvd. My dad use to work right next door. I also use to do work for the owner. All of the power, cameras, tell com are actually be hind the wall you are facing. Just too the left of that there is q nother wall of products with a door behind it

That store is owned by a pair of lesbians.

Yellowboat

Reaction score

Not sure about az laws, but in most states a minor employee can not even touch booze. Let alone be left alone with it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Ok, you need somebody that is reasonably bright, personable, able to operate minor equipment, can count both for inventory and sales...and that currently is looking for a weekend job in Havasu?
So, you posted that here?
Most of us should be working but are on here:p

...do you drug test?
Askin' for a friend's kid;)

PAL

Reaction score
I say put a Combo Lock on the door and give RDP Members the code and work on the Honor System
Trust Me it will work :)

gqchris

Reaction score
I say put a Combo Lock on the door and give RDP Members the code and work on the Honor System
Trust Me it will work :)

Or have like a Ring Door bell with a lock you can control and buzz folks in one at a time. May be worth it to skip the hassle of an employee.

D19

Reaction score
You going racing with that twin turbo rig?

I've thought about it, but I probably wont. Racing is a lot of work and at the end of the day all I want to do is hang out on the river and drink beer. Lol