WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Live Stream 2!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry about that guys it accidentally got set to private on the youtube channel after it was over.

RD

craiger88

Reaction score
Just watched...good stuff. Thanks Dave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Oh dood...this is kinda late but. What if you had the Havasu boat show and the RDP regatta follow after. Just tink of it. Every new boat buyer (new owner) from the show showing off their new ride...oh and yes, there is laws when drinkin’ claws. Just drinkin’ :p

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well Done.Easy listening conversation.👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Oh dood...this is kinda late but. What if you had the Havasu boat show and the RDP regatta follow after. Just tink of it. Every new boat buyer (new owner) from the show showing off their new ride...oh and yes, there is laws when drinkin’ claws. Just drinkin’ :p

I’m not sure how they are going to pull of the Havasu boat show this year. The weather is already warming up this week.. to postpone it would be in the 100+ degree range. I don’t think the exhibitors or people would come.

They could push it into fall.

As for the rdp regatta we are going to do it again in fall / late fall.. but we will limit it to 70-75 boats. You get much bigger than that and it gets difficult to make everyone happy and put on a good / intimate event.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
I’m not sure how they are going to pull of the Havasu boat show this year. The weather is already warming up this week.. to postpone it would be in the 100+ degree range. I don’t think the exhibitors or people would come.

They could push it into fall.

As for the rdp regatta we are going to do it again in fall / late fall.. but we will limit it to 70-75 boats. You get much bigger than that and it gets difficult to make everyone happy and put on a good / intimate event.

Yeah, dig it RD. I suppose I should‘ve put for the year 2021 LHC boat show as I wasn’t thinking about this year but, the Storm (is that what we’re calling now?) scheduled for fall 2020 is something I may be able to finally attend and, if you all decide to mix it up for the 2021 LHC boat show then fuck, I can probably make that one too.

yeah. 2020 is pretty much history. All will resume in 6 months, realistically. So, can’t wait till January 1, 2021. Woot woot 🙌😛👏🤪

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah, dig it RD. I suppose I should‘ve put for the year 2021 LHC boat show as I wasn’t thinking about this year but, the Storm (is that what we’re calling now?) scheduled for fall 2020 is something I may be able to finally attend and, if you all decide to mix it up for the 2021 LHC boat show then fuck, I can probably make that one too.

yeah. 2020 is pretty much history. All will resume in 6 months, realistically. So, can’t wait till January 1, 2021. Woot woot 🙌😛👏🤪

There is still the sand and water expo in fall that is a pretty good / fun show out here..

RD