WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

rdp member got caught by the Cart Narcs lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Hunter is out in the woods hiking and he crosses paths with a bear.. bear says two options I can kill you or I’m gonna rape ya.. Hunter begrudgingly takes the bear dick..

He gets home and he’s humiliated and angry.. he can’t shoot the bear because it’s illegal to hunt on that land. So he decides he is gonna bow hunt the bear to keep things quiet.

He goes back out funds the bear pulls back and releases and misses horribly. Bear is coming towards him and he frantically empties the quicker to no avail.. Bear says “you know the drill”.

Now the Hunter is furious, and laws be damned.. he grabs his rifle and hauls ass back to the same woods. He’s tracking the bear, but he can’t seem to locate it that easily this time? He looks all day, and he’s exhausted, cantine empty..

He sets the rifle down, walks over to a tree to take a leak. He feels a tap on his shoulder and he turns around..

The bear says “you aren’t here for the hunting are ya.”

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Been losing the battle my whole life. Every year there are more people who;
Leave their cart in a parking spot.
Leave their trash on the beach.
Leave Bud-Light cans and diapers along the highway for snow play.
Drive in the left lane always, and expect everyone else to move over for them.
Leave their boat at the dock, in the way, while they wait in line to pull it out.

In 38 years, I’ve watched everyone get worse. I think they justify being a piece of shit because others are. And it only multiplies.
The only thing worse than littering bud light cans is drinking bud light.

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
I’d like to know who manufactures the wheels and the bearings. This cart really hauls ass.

I hope this link works.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Hunter is out in the woods hiking and he crosses paths with a bear.. bear says two options I can kill you or I’m gonna rape ya.. Hunter begrudgingly takes the bear dick..

He gets home and he’s humiliated and angry.. he can’t shoot the bear because it’s illegal to hunt on that land. So he decides he is gonna bow hunt the bear to keep things quiet.

He goes back out funds the bear pulls back and releases and misses horribly. Bear is coming towards him and he frantically empties the quicker to no avail.. Bear says “you know the drill”.

Now the Hunter is furious, and laws be damned.. he grabs his rifle and hauls ass back to the same woods. He’s tracking the bear, but he can’t seem to locate it that easily this time? He looks all day, and he’s exhausted, cantine empty..

He sets the rifle down, walks over to a tree to take a leak. He feels a tap on his shoulder and he turns around..

The bear says “you aren’t here for the hunting are ya.”
SM-9878_Bigger-Boat_v1.jpg

JJ McClure

Reaction score
What’s more Pro at the Home Depot?

1397FEE0-28DD-49A5-9F0C-D7E243B4FD27.jpeg

Leaving your Home Depot cart by the Pro sign??
Or
71B18892-DD60-4415-8891-8C3314DE0505.jpeg

Leaving your Sams Club cart from next door by the Pro sign?

Asking for a lazybones.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
While looking at the above video, ran into this one where two dudes went to the Police station to file a complaint.
Cops don’t take kindly when folks walk in with body armor, masks and AR’s

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/ua4ni2
This stunt had this result:
“Vreeland was convicted of carrying a concealed weapon, felony resisting and opposing an officer, and disturbing the peace, police said. He was sentenced to a minimum of nine months in prison and a maximum of five years in prison, Haddad said. Baker was convicted of carrying a concealed weapon, police said. He was sentenced to nine months in the Wayne County Jail and three years' probation”

EarpRider

Reaction score
New version of Cart Narcs!😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-210155_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-210155_Facebook.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 88

spectras only

Reaction score
Once, I've stopped a cart left on a slope rolling towards a parked car at a Safeway parking lot. Should I just had it let go, just asking? 🤔 The car wasn't a hot rod or classic car!

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Sorry guys. That just bs face tube crap to get us to click. And you sucked me into a click. Ugh. Go watch Finnigans jet boat stuff.

poncho

Reaction score
When I was a warehouse manager one of our bay doors opened to a large industrial dumpster, I had a catwalk built the length of the dumpster with railings.

One of my litmus tests for new employees was how full the easy end was and whether they walked to other end or just kept filling it at the door.

Surprisingly accurate

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We were on the road and bought groceries someplace in Utah. The cart return corral at the stores entrance had a gizmo that spit out a $1 off coupon when you returned the cart.
I didn't have to, a kid came by and did it for us and collected the coupon.
One way system set up so you got your cart inside the store,,, so people wouldn't be hacking the system.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Have a difficult friend that's a lawyer. Former Navy Seal wounded in action, medically discharged. Head case. Takes an enormous amount of focused concentration to be around. Exhausting, draining.
Only calls me a friend because I'm a veteran too. Probably his only friend.

He's that guy if you're standing in the 11 items or less express lane and you have 12 items, he'll make a big scene.

Also in the grocery store parking lot, those that don't return carts,, he'll go toe to toe with.

poncho

Reaction score
Have a difficult friend that's a lawyer. Former Navy Seal wounded in action, medically discharged. Head case. Takes an enormous amount of focused concentration to be around. Exhausting, draining.
Only calls me a friend because I'm a veteran too. Probably his only friend.

He's that guy if you're standing in the 11 items or less express lane and you have 12 items, he'll make a big scene.

Also in the grocery store parking lot, those that don't return carts,, he'll go toe to toe with.
Those guy's kill the boredom standing in line.😁

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I promise this to all of RDP . If that fucking jerkoff throws anything on my car or truck I will not only put his dental plan into effect he won’t have to make those fake siren noises because the ambulance will be showing up for what’s left of him. It’s like he is or has a lawyer in the cars next to him to make sure if he gets a beating he gets paid. I will find both of them and make sure this JO has to find a job . That being said I always return my cart. BUT, sometimes I’ll grab a cart already left out in the lot. Then if I’m in a hurry I will return it where I found it. But this guy is begging for a massive beating. One that makes his mother cry

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I promise this to all of RDP . If that fucking jerkoff throws anything on my car or truck I will not only put his dental plan into effect he won’t have to make those fake siren noises because the ambulance will be showing up for what’s left of him. It’s like he is or has a lawyer in the cars next to him to make sure if he gets a beating he gets paid. I will find both of them and make sure this JO has to find a job . That being said I always return my cart. BUT, sometimes I’ll grab a cart already left out in the lot. Then if I’m in a hurry I will return it where I found it. But this guy is begging for a massive beating. One that makes his mother cry
You go Dawg! Kick him once for me!!