WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP peeps, need your thoughts and prayers!!

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Dear Lord,

Please give the doctors the wisdom to treat him correctly & give Mark the strength to keep up the fight to win this battle and get on the road to recovery. In Jesus name, AMEN 🙏

Our old Calvery church at Cowtown in Woodcrest saw some great miracles due to our prayer warriors. I’ve been waiting for the same miracle here with everyone praying for him.

“Lucky’s Wife”

DLC

Reaction score
Dear Lord,

Please give the doctors the wisdom to treat him correctly & give Mark the strength to keep up the fight to win this battle and get on the road to recovery. In Jesus name, AMEN 🙏

Our old Calvery church at Cowtown in Woodcrest saw some great miracles due to our prayer warriors. I’ve been waiting for the same miracle here with everyone praying for him.

“Lucky’s Wife”
AMEN!

DLC

Reaction score
Yes yes yes Hoping for some good news!!

get well soon Mark! Your needed out here in RDP land!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Still praying for the best...even slim chances, are still chances.

They say God listens to the voices of sinners, as they are the ones in need. I've probably been more of a sinner than a Saint most of my life...hoping my prayers are heard. My family is relatively healthy, and for that, I thank Him every night. Lately though, my prayers have been for many I don't know in person. These are hard times, the times in which faith is tested.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Still praying for the best...even slim chances, are still chances.

They say God listens to the voices of sinners, as they are the ones in need. I've probably been more of a sinner than a Saint most of my life...hoping my prayers are heard. My family is relatively healthy, and for that, I thank Him every night. Lately though, my prayers have been for many I don't know in person. These are hard times, the times in which faith is tested.
Remember, every sinner has a future, and every saint has a past....
Mustering all my positive thoughts for you Mark...
Ray

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Hoping and praying for a positive come for this man.

Remember guys life is short nothing is promised. I remember T&B post about quitting his job and then ended up staying to finish the project. That is 100% something i would do but now that may be missed time that his family had with him.

Pull through brother!!

4Waters

Reaction score

Remember guys life is short nothing is promised. I remember T&B post about quitting his job and then ended up staying to finish the project. That is 100% something i would do but now that may be missed time that his family had with him.

Pull through brother!!
There is another thread, unfortunately Mark didn't make it😥

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Pull through brother!!

Pull through brother!!

GONE.. BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!

Keep a smile on your face, stay positive, and love your family!! This is what he would have wanted!!

YeahYeah01

Reaction score

GONE.. BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!

Keep a smile on your face, stay positive, and love your family!! This is what he would have wanted!!
Great words.

I'm actually out in LA right now because of a work project. Ended late and I didn't want to deal with traffic not getting home until 9 to turn around and leave at 4, but I will tomorrow just to hug my wife an kids.