WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP peeps, need your thoughts and prayers!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You figured life out years ago Mark.Get out of that hospital ASAP and into your own environment at home (world) with Denise. Lock it down at home.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Same deal with me. I should have gone to the hospital a few days earlier. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and have been home since Aug 19th and still on oxygen.

Prayer to @TITTIES AND BEER and his wife for a speedy recovery.
Glad your are better RR!

So how does one know it’s time to seek help, specifically?

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Get well and get back to posting dinners! If Denise is feeling weak that's a good sign, as Covid leaves or starts to die off in the body, it depletes your system of Iron, and that's what makes the fatigue so bad. I know it sounds strange, but it's true. Feel better!

HBCraig

Reaction score
Have them take a mucous swab and lab for bacterial pnumonia, ivermectin is approved for treatment of that. Or have someone get him some immediately and sneak the shit in.

I have first hand knowledge of half a dozen or more people that have taken ivermectin and had their symptoms clear up massively within 12 hours.

The hospital system is absolutely crooked and being run by administration bureaucracy that is blocking effective treatments for monetary reasons, its insanity.
This. Grab the Ivermectin

HBCraig

Reaction score
While we're in this topic a friend sent me this. These are the meds he took when he got covid and he kicked it in about 3 days. Had a little cough for a week or two after but nothing huge. He did this along with Ivermectin

20210926_151516.jpg

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
The first time I met Mark and his wife was at a Op6C event. The one at Mohave.
The back of his Nordic had his screen name on it. It said Titties and Beer in a large font.

He was standing on the beach next to the boat. Denise was sitting on the swim pad.
I looked at the boat. I looked at her. I looked at him. I looked at her again.

I returned my gaze to Mark. "You must be Beer" I said.

Awesome people. Get well soon!

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I went to the hospital when my oxygen level went below 80%
Was it dropping from different levels over a series of days. Or did that happen all at once?

Just wondering how that transpired.

Glad you are still kicking!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Why did you wait so long?
It was the same situation as me. Mine dropped below 80 as well before I hit the hospital. Lunatic Fringe and his wife sprung into action and took me in. I only needed Oxgn for about 1/2 hour.

Tested neg for covid but they said it was a false neg and I had covid pneumonia based on my chest Xrays.

500bbc

Reaction score
It was the same situation as me. Mine dropped below 80 as well before I hit the hospital. Lunatic Fringe and his wife sprung into action and took me in. I only needed Oxgn for about 1/2 hour.

Tested neg for covid but they said it was a false neg and I had covid pneumonia based on my chest Xrays.
Isn't the bench mark 90?
Just trying to confirm the small details that seem to make the difference.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Isn't the bench mark 90?
Just trying to confirm the small details that seem to make the difference.
I think so.....I did not know what mine was until I got to the hospital. After that I got one of those damn finger deals and watched it closely for a while.

My breathing had definitely slowed and I was exhausted

500bbc

Reaction score
Gl
I think so.....I did not know what mine was until I got to the hospital. After that I got one of those damn finger deals and watched it closely for a while.

My breathing had definitely slowed and I was exhausted
Glad you're OK.
My wife got it so we got the finger deal immediately, we'd compete to see who could get the highest score.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Gl
Glad you're OK.
My wife got it so we got the finger deal immediately, we'd compete to see who could get the highest score.

haha.....

I was sick about 3 weeks total and it was rough. No appetite, energy or even thirst. Pretty bizarre stuff but after I got that oxgn and whatever else they gave me I improved quickly. It was kind of all a blur. If I wouldn't have went to the hospital I probably would have just faded away.

Thank you....

cole_skier

Reaction score
Mark you and your wife are in our prayers. We are just down the road in St George if you guys need anything.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I honestly think I turned a page today no stopping on what might be working everything that went in stayed in I even had a couple spoons on ice cream , let’s see Am
Good to hear Mark. Appetite will come back slowly.

Hoping you and the wife recover 100% in short order. Don't push too hard.....you have to let this work its way thru.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Good to see that you are still on the site. Best to you and the wife getting over this crap. Thanks for everyone posting up their experience. It has allowed me to have a better understanding on what to do if the day comes that the wife or I have the vid.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That sounds not early enough, my wife said they get concerned at the hospital when people are 92 or below.

Yes, I should have gone to the hospital earlier. I think being scared opf the ventilator kept me from going earlier. I also didnt think I was as bad as I was. I went to bed with my CPAP and my wife woke me up about 11pm to check my oxygen level and when we saw it bouncing around 80 and making a slight drop to the 75-78% range that's when we immediately called 911.

nowski

Reaction score
Continued thoughts and prayers, get well soon...

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
How are you and the misses feeling this morning Mark? I hope that you were correct on moving in the right direction. 👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Stay strong Mark! Best wishes for you & Denise👍

Wedgy

Reaction score
Godspeed Mark, Denise and Fam. On the Prayer chain.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I met Mark years ago in the big blue on a boat trip out to Catalina. He’s a terrific guy and I wish him and Denise the best, always

Joker

Reaction score
This is so weird to have to be reading these posts from members that have caught the virus. Seems like yesterday we didn’t have a worry in the world. Things have changed for the worse for some reason and I hope you get better Mark.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
While we're in this topic a friend sent me this. These are the meds he took when he got covid and he kicked it in about 3 days. Had a little cough for a week or two after but nothing huge. He did this along with Ivermectin

View attachment 1057815
I have added these herbs to my daily consumption..

apple pection , I use apple cider vinegar in its place every morning... (two cap fulls with 16oz water.) and 82 herb pills...LOL

I hope you are on the mend...

get well!!!