WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP peeps, need your thoughts and prayers!!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I know many of you dont travel to the dungeon.. so I thought I would let it be known in the lounge! And said member might get mad and may even block me but I thought it should be known!

Mark @TITTIES AND BEER and his wife both ended up catching covid. Mark originally said he felt fine even though tested positive. So he went home from work to take care of the wife as she wasn't feeling well. Well mark ended up in the hospital for breathing issues as I understand they sent him home after about 8hrs but he had to have an oxygen tank. Well he just replied to my post asking for an update and how he was doing! He is now back in the hospital with 103⁰ temp. Still waiting to hear back from him on how his wife is doing!

As all of us know mark would give you the shirt off his back if needed and is one of the most humble guys on this site. Willing to help anyone out at the drop of a hat and he has shown that threw out his years on here!!

Just wanted to give a heads up so all of us can keep him in our thoughts!!

Sorry Mark I know you are kind of a private person but I just thought it was right to let the RDP community know!! We will all be pulling for you and your wife!! Soo.. fuk covid you guys can beat this shit and get back to the homestead!! You have guns to shoot!!

500bbc

Reaction score
Lu
Thank you , I am telling you this the sickness no one wants , my temp is dropping 102* . Denise is doing a lot better she has headache and very weak and trying to keep food down is another adventure
Lungs OK?
Trouble breathing in the least get to emergency.
Praying for you and your wife.

dspracing

Reaction score
Get out in the sun and move around/take walks as far as your body will allow. When I first started walking with COVID I would get 1-2 houses down before I would have to turn around but it sure did help.

If you’ve got the headache it’s likely depression and foggy brain will follow, be careful and stay strong!

spark2678

Reaction score
Don’t wait if you are having trouble breathing! Got COVID pneumonia because I waited a couple days too long and just got out of Havasu Regional after 4 weeks. It was hit and miss what was going to happen when I got admitted by ambulance, luckily I am on the mend. Long road ahead of me, home as of Friday, but will require O2 for at least a month I’m sure.

Again don’t wait!! This thing is the real deal and I have a clean bill of health other than being a little over weight.

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Lu
Lungs OK?
Trouble breathing in the least get to emergency.
Praying for you and your wife.
Dave a few doors down from you waited to long. He passed away from it 2 nights ago. Pretty sure he was at Havasu hospital unless they flew him to Phoenix.

Hope you are on the mend Mark. Got to stay on it. Friend waited to long to go in. Saw him Monday as his GF was driving him to hospital.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Have them take a mucous swab and lab for bacterial pnumonia, ivermectin is approved for treatment of that. Or have someone get him some immediately and sneak the shit in.

I have first hand knowledge of half a dozen or more people that have taken ivermectin and had their symptoms clear up massively within 12 hours.

The hospital system is absolutely crooked and being run by administration bureaucracy that is blocking effective treatments for monetary reasons, its insanity.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Prayers sent to you and your wife. I had the shit and luckily didn’t get much of the breathing issues. The temp deal was a tough one for me and the body aches. Take everyone advise it makes a difference. I read 4waters routine and followed it closely. It helped me I’m sure.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
My best wishes and prayers to you Mark and Denise, for a fast and complete recovery. We need you both to get well soon!

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Wishing you speedy recoveries!!! You’ve got this, just take what people are posting here.

I had it two weeks ago, for about a week and a half. 3 days of being in bed but that was about it, and then 5-6 days of pretty much no energy and not really eating anything.

But I hydrated like a motha-f’er and drank OrgAnic Apple Cider vinegar and honey like it was going out of style. All good now except for a cough that I still have.

You’ll kick Covid’s ass!!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
T&B I dont know you but have enjoyed many of your posts and comments to my crap! Hang in there.

X Hoser

Reaction score
Have them take a mucous swab and lab for bacterial pnumonia, ivermectin is approved for treatment of that. Or have someone get him some immediately and sneak the shit in.

I have first hand knowledge of half a dozen or more people that have taken ivermectin and had their symptoms clear up massively within 12 hours.

The hospital system is absolutely crooked and being run by administration bureaucracy that is blocking effective treatments for monetary reasons, its insanity.
^^^This. Starve a Cold. Lots of fluids including Pediolite. Prayers for you and your wife.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Don’t wait if you are having trouble breathing! Got COVID pneumonia because I waited a couple days too long and just got out of Havasu Regional after 4 weeks. It was hit and miss what was going to happen when I got admitted by ambulance, luckily I am on the mend. Long road ahead of me, home as of Friday, but will require O2 for at least a month I’m sure.

Again don’t wait!! This thing is the real deal and I have a clean bill of health other than being a little over weight.

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
Same deal with me. I should have gone to the hospital a few days earlier. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and have been home since Aug 19th and still on oxygen.

Prayer to @TITTIES AND BEER and his wife for a speedy recovery.

WYRD

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this mark hope you and Denise start feeling better quickly

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
this covid thing is getting scary again.... last week a friend had a stroke, EMS took her to the hospital in St. George. The hospital didn't have room (full with covid patients) so they had to send her to SLC

Mark check your pm's

Last edited: