WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP peeps, need your thoughts and prayers!!

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Mark needs a lot of prayers, this is the text I received tonight. View attachment 1058888

That sounds like some outlaw shit if I ever heard it ;)

My dad is currently recovering from it and mom is on day 5 of symptoms. No smell or taste, terrible sinus headache. Coughing seems to have subsided, but no fever yet. Such a strange disease how it hits everyone different.

Keeping you in our thoughts, Mark.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Intubation does not equal end of the road. Old partner was intubated and in a coma for a few weeks. Hard road to recovery but he lived. Thoughts and prayers to Mark and the family to get through this.

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
Pulling for you T&B. Most the people I know that have got it the last 30 days have been sicker than almost everyone I’ve known before. Not sure if it’s a new strain or what. Praying you and everyone else battling through kicks it’s ass and is home soon. 🙏

Reaction score
This is the text I received this morning.
60B17C49-A97E-4EFD-ACCC-C6A18687C432.jpeg

gqchris

Reaction score
Prayers sent. Reading this last text is what nightmares are made of. Im going to hug my wife right now. I cant imagine her seeing me like that.

God, please watch over our friend and his wife and family. Please give them strength.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Being awake and intubated is a scary ass feeling...I can understand being "agitated". Some of these can actually be looked at as "good" signs though. It takes energy to be agitated or angry with things. It means he's fighting. It means he has regained at least some energy. His 02 numbers are improving, so that is another step in the right direction.

Send prayers if you pray. Send good thoughts if prayer isn't your thing. If we have some new wavers, send good vibes and positive energy.

Like a lot of people here, I still want to meet him. A long road to recovery is just fine.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Being awake and intubated is a scary ass feeling...I can understand being "agitated". Some of these can actually be looked at as "good" signs though. It takes energy to be agitated or angry with things. It means he's fighting. It means he has regained at least some energy. His 02 numbers are improving, so that is another step in the right direction.

Send prayers if you pray. Send good thoughts if prayer isn't your thing. If we have some new wavers, send good vibes and positive energy.

Like a lot of people here, I still want to meet him. A long road to recovery is just fine.
He's a GREAT guy!!! Met him this past August at his jobsite in Victorville, what a character!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I can see T&B telling those doctors to get that shit out of me and give me some damn horse paste!!!!!!

Good sign indeed, give em hell Mark.

ssc

Reaction score
Any update? Sending positive thoughts.

Cheers, Steve

Reactions: DLC

gqchris

Reaction score
If he’s not intubated and not improving, get him some Ivermectin per Dave’s other thread today! Hope he pulls through this.
Unfortunately he is already intubated by the threads above.

I have read that other families have smuggled in paste and assisted their family members when they are incapacitated. But I do not have first hand knowledge on it.

T&B, hang in there brother. Keep fighting!

RDPSHIPPING

Swags in the Bag
Reaction score
I know many of you dont travel to the dungeon.. so I thought I would let it be known in the lounge! And said member might get mad and may even block me but I thought it should be known!

Mark @TITTIES AND BEER and his wife both ended up catching covid. Mark originally said he felt fine even though tested positive. So he went home from work to take care of the wife as she wasn't feeling well. Well mark ended up in the hospital for breathing issues as I understand they sent him home after about 8hrs but he had to have an oxygen tank. Well he just replied to my post asking for an update and how he was doing! He is now back in the hospital with 103⁰ temp. Still waiting to hear back from him on how his wife is doing!

As all of us know mark would give you the shirt off his back if needed and is one of the most humble guys on this site. Willing to help anyone out at the drop of a hat and he has shown that threw out his years on here!!

Just wanted to give a heads up so all of us can keep him in our thoughts!!

Sorry Mark I know you are kind of a private person but I just thought it was right to let the RDP community know!! We will all be pulling for you and your wife!! Soo.. fuk covid you guys can beat this shit and get back to the homestead!! You have guns to shoot!!
Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you both.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Following this thread and sending thoughts and prayers to mark and fam.
These hospitals need to try other options than just going down the same fox hole.