WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Regatta Sept 16-17 Everything ya need to know!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Before I get started I wanted to say a special thank you to our Title Sponsor this year

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 12.44.10 PM.png

Now we are going to move onto the Schedule of events. We made some slight changes to the Schedule, and added something on Friday night.

6A95DBAD-D089-4FC5-90A3-696EE0F0DB70.jpeg

Where do you register? Click the following link

List of businesses to save receipts from for additional cards!! (Every 100.00 gets you an extra card).

Barrett Custom Marine - Schedule a service or grab some swag
Cheetah Boats - Stop by their office on London Bridge Rd and grab a shirt or bring me one of Kevin's biz cards and it's good for a card!
Team RDP Development office in view point estates / Stop by the Development @ 1691 Susan and grab a stamped Real Estate card and get 2 free cards.
Wolf Motorsports - Over off Kiowa, Ridge would love to see ya
DCB - order swag online or a boat in person
Eliminator - order swag online or a boat in person as well!
Hamilton Marine - give them a call if you are looking to finance
Elite Audio - get your stereo tuned by a professional or upgraded
Kicker Marine Audio
Adrenaline Trailers - refresh / refurb / upgrade / new trailer!
D1 Performance - Schedule a service or upgrades
Detail Specialties (Now is a good time to schedule and pay in advance for that detail or ceramic coat job)
Outlaw Boat Transport - Just send it.
Luxe Pontoons - They are taking deposits on build orders now!
Swimplatforms LHC - make your boat more functional and safer
Savage Marine - One of the most reliable and honest shops in Havasu. Swing by grab a shirt schedule a service
Goosehead insurance (give him a quote on home owners insurance you will be impressed I guarantee it)
Positive Trim - Buy swag online or at the alley party Friday night!
Extreme Detail Products - Some of the best in the business!! I use it regularly, it will be for sale at the Alley party Friday night
Havasu Marine Soecialties! Parts / Book your Service! (All types)
Destination Hydration (Book your IV's for Saturday morning / Sunday morning)

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Most common questions

Is this a charitable event? Yes and No. we are raising money for Brie, she is in poor health and currently on the waiting list for a liver transplant. Many of you know Brie from Tom aka Tommygun Images. She has also been a bartender at several of the local watering holes but primarily at the Nautical.

We will be doing a live auction Friday night with a ton of cool things to bid on.. this is typical rdp style and things you wouldn’t normally see at an auction.

For example one of our Auction items is a full hour (one lap) in a class competing trophy truck at the upcoming Laughlin race! 😳. (You fruitloops are gonna have to out bid me on that!! Always wanted to go in one)

We will create a list of auction items later today or tomorrow but we have a ton of great experiences and items. The community is really coming together for Brie and her family.

If you are unable to attend and want to help Brie and her family please click here

34A5D598-8ABA-4830-B2D8-0BC461CB9C0A.jpeg
9CD7FF90-A6F7-46D5-81CF-ABE6BEE0DE5A.jpeg
123156C0-DC01-4CE8-B0F5-105603479D4B.jpeg

Is this a legit event?
Yes we put the large dock extensions in at London bridge resort, we pulled the coast guard and city permits, it is insured. It is the same level of commitment as a larger event like DS, but we keep it smaller to make it more intimate.

What is different about your poker run then others?

Just like other poker runs you can get your chips or cards at the various stops on the water or you can pick them up at card turn in.

What is different?
If you spend money with ANY OF OUR SPONSORS And affiliated businesses in town SAVE YOUR RECEIPTS.

For every 100.00 you spend you get an extra card.. we round up if you are cards short on a hand. What that means, you fill up your gas tank at Campbell cove and you spend 300.00? You just got three cards towards an extra hand. If you goto lunch / dinner at any of the shugrues L family of restaurants same thing.. spend a couple hundred bucks on eliminator or DCB apparel anytime before the regatta? Same thing..

We count up the receipts.. if you have enough for 3 extra cards we round up to give you the other two. However inversely if ya show up with 250.00 worth of receipts.. we’ll we thank you for your service because that’s not enough to complete a hand..

Is the slip 150.00 per night?
No the slip is 150.00 for the entire weekend. This is a break even event we aren’t trying to get rich on our participants.

Can anyone come to the Friday night alley party?
ABSOLUTELY point in fact we encourage it. Come down see the boats drink the beers and cocktails, but some shirts and say hello.

Can we register on site?
Yes but I’d prefer it if you didn’t because it gets tricky with stuffing clothing bags and dock assignments.. possible yes, also pain in the ass.

What does the poker run winners get?
Prize money is completely dependent on entries. It will be announced at the banquet dinner Saturday evening. I would project first place to be 3-5k though right now maybe more.

If you have any questions what do ever please feel free to ask them in this thread and I will do my best to answer them quickly.

Last edited:

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Just confirming, the Friday night party will be at LBR? This seems like a great event 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻

lenmann

Reaction score
Are event shirts available for purchase for those of us unable to attend?

If yes, where and how.

If no, why?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

If yes, where and how.

If no, why?

They will be after the event from what we have left over. If there’s a large demand we can rerun another order.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score

If yes, where and how.

If no, why?
Online or in store approximately 1 week after the event. It takes us a minute to empty the trailer and do inventory.

HBCraig

Reaction score

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Is there a way to add more people to your entry?

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Per usual the RDP Crew waits until the very end! Going to be a fantastic turn out. If you haven't registered please do before the event. I'm not sure if I will have any spots left for dinner by Friday.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Per usual the RDP Crew waits until the very end! Going to be a fantastic turn out. If you haven't registered please do before the event. I'm not sure if I will have any spots left for dinner by Friday.
How would you suggest one participating if we are not getting a dock spot? I plan on coming up for the day from Parker and launching at Rivera or something and then head to the driver's meeting.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
How would you suggest one participating if we are not getting a dock spot? I plan on coming up for the day from Parker and launching at Rivera or something and then head to the driver's meeting.
I would assume you can tie up for the meeting. @RiverDave can confirm. After the poker run you have time to pull off the water and still be down to the banquet by 6

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I emailed the sponsor list for this week to all the participants. Schedule will go out with dock assignments once I get them.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I would beach at the channel
Just to the south of London bridge resort and just walk a couple hundred feet over.

If you are bringing kids you will want to be there by 9:30.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I would beach at the channel
Just to the south of London bridge resort and just walk a couple hundred feet over.

If you are bringing kids you will want to be there by 9:30.
This is what I do at desert storm. Easy access and its not a holiday weekend so it should be fine.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Its going to be a great time. going to stock the cooler on the Cig with as many Coors light as possible so anyone that needs a cold one just stop by, granted it may not be up to the level of what RDP does but ill do my best.

Yldboyz

Reaction score
Dave- in order to bid, do I have to be present?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Revised and final schedule finished!!

Special thanks to the La Paz county Sherrifs department in particular Lt Donald Schlect and training captain Fred Young for bringing the helicopter up for the kids! As well as doing our photo shoots!!
7941E3B7-DAC2-4ED6-A47B-FA4BDB64F864.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If everyone wouldn’t mind please share this in havasu or other boating pages.. I’d really like to raise a decent amount for Bre. She is such a sweetheart and could really use the help.

We have everything from a trophy truck ride, full fledged winery experiences, and we are actually putting up two pieces of land at a ridiculous discount!! (200k lots / starting bud 130!). 10% of the final sales price goes directly to her!! Even if someone buys them for the min she will get 13k ea.

9BF1C8AA-191D-4447-8C57-11A2A4A19903.png

Last edited:

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Revised and final schedule finished!!

Special thanks to the La Paz county Sherrifs department in particular Lt Donald Schlect and training captain Fred Young for bringing the helicopter up for the kids! As well as doing our photo shoots!! View attachment 1154524
Is there an official lunch stop on Saturday?

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Is Campbell Cove the only gas station affiliated with RDP ? Just want to know about gas receipts for extra cards .

Thanks

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I guess I didn’t make the cut.

Dropped another ball.. 😳. Give me a call asap please. We are good to go for Friday night and I added your name to the list. (My apologies when I talked to you I was driving and didn’t put it in my notes on the phone which I cut and pasted into the thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Mario pulled one of the motors today
Hopefully find out tomorrow how bad it is but one cylinder doesn’t have much compression
We’ll shit… if anyone can get it together, it’s Mario. If not, I’m sure you won’t have a problem getting a ride. Paul (Budman) I’m sure has room, or it’s just the wife and I on my shitbox… been there. I be missed most of the 2020 season putting a new 555 incher in mine 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Boats break, fuck it, have a cocktail 🤣

Reactions: DWC