WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Regatta videos!

sirbob

Reaction score
Day 1!

As always let me know what you think!

Dave it looked like the fair was bigger than last time, how did the boat count work out? I thought I heard you where looking for around 70?

DWC

Reaction score
Well done on the video RD. Thanks for putting it together, it filled in some of the fuzzy parts for the weekend. I’m always blown away at the quality of the hardware at the docks. Same with the sound systems. Some big dollars floating around.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Dave it looked like the fair was bigger than last time, how did the boat count work out? I thought I heard you where looking for around 70?
RD told me it was 68 registered entrys.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

We ended up with 67-68.. we over sold on the dinners though which is why we had to close it. We ordered 200 dinners and had about 210 registered. I told the wife if need be I’d just order pizzas and me and my friends would eat them.. lol. A lot of guys ended up going out to dinner on their own so it worked out well.

The alley party was a lot of fun and raised a lot more $$ then I was originally thinking! A lot of people had big hearts that night.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
We unfortunately missed this year. Can’t wait to participate next year.

lenmann

Reaction score
RDP regatta video number 2!

Totally cool video @RiverDave and clearly a great event. I did DS for the first time this year and watching this vid (and the first one) I'm thinking I picked the wrong event.
The video and the related posts make the RDP Regatta feel little more accessible and, well, just fun.

I am going to need to figure out how to haul the RC down there and be part of the fun in '23.

Reactions: DWC

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Totally cool video @RiverDave and clearly a great event. I did DS for the first time this year and watching this vid (and the first one) I'm thinking I picked the wrong event.
The video and the related posts make the RDP Regatta feel little more accessible and, well, just fun.

I am going to need to figure out how to haul the RC down there and be part of the fun in '23.
I've done both and hand's down RDP regatta was more fun!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome video! Every one seems to top the last!

Reactions: DWC

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I always enjoy your YouTube content. Especially when I'm out of town and wishing I was home.