WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP shiznit.. Lol.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was going to originally title this thread "you might be a member if" but I really never found Jeff Foxworthy that funny.. So this is my random thread that I will put shit in where RDP comes into play outside of the Internet..

For example.

I know I can't be the only one that when I walk into Red Robin can't help but think of PR388 and chuckle a little bit every time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454537612.439464.jpg

To this day I can't see anything with a Trident whether that be a cartoon of the devil, some farmer with a three pronged pitchfork, or an image of Poseidon and not think of Froggystyle instantly.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I can't see a misspelled word without thinking about the editor of Mein Kampf [emoji2]

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
....and I chuckle each time RD uses then when I know that he meant than...

I've given up on orientating versus orienting but RD will learn 'then' and 'than' before I shuffle off of this place...

BH

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
....and I chuckle each time RD uses then when I know that he meant than...

I've given up on orientating versus orienting but RD will learn 'then' and 'than' before I shuffle off of this place...

BH

The first part is in the dictionary Carl.. The second I screw up often.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I disagree....you screw it up EVERY time that you mean 'than'. You use 'then' always and 'than' never...

One of these days When I strike it rich I'm gonna buy you a personality.. Then someone might like you. :)

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Whenever I see "BANG!!!" written in a bubble like in the Batman comics, I immediately think BNAG! I also think of PR388 every time I am at Red Robin, and go to the one close to him, so there is always a chance :D When I am at the river, my friends and I will always laugh if coincidentally there is a deck boat parked at Fox's.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
I drive quite a bit. O'side to San Diego / O'side to Irvine & Huntington and everywhere in between... I am always on the lookout for RDP Stickers. Even got the wife to play...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For as little as we run them and give out RD SUX stickers I'm always blown away at how many sighting a there are.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
One of these days When I strike it rich I'm gonna buy you a personality.. Then someone might like you. :)

Now try using 'than'...perhaps...Carl, your new personality will be much better 'than' the current one...

Now that wasn't so hard was it?

shueman

Reaction score
Always using "jet bote" and "nape" ... just sayin' :D

Reactions: TBI

Yarder

Substantial Member
Reaction score
I laugh when I pull up to foxes and see a deck boat as well.. Lol.

Every time I see the words "Fuck You". I always say "I win" after it in my head.. Lol

I can't hear or see "Fox's" and not think "deck boat" or vice versa... They are forever linked in my head.:lmao

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Every time I see the word or someone says "Later"....

Every time I hear or see the word Parker I think... it's closed. :D

See the word pink I think steering wheel.

Spot

Reaction score
I used to be all over Chinese buffets but I haven't been to one since coming to this site.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Damn that is old old old school.. That predates RDP by about 5 - 6 years!

LMAO on the patch! Company flight suits? I though you drove a gravel truck?

Times change. Might drive once a month

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It doesn't have much to do with the forums but whenever I see Jack Daniels, Bill's shit eating grin pops into my head.