WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

'RDP Swag' 2-Thumbs Up

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Figured I'd show at least a little support to RDP being that I haven't been kicked off here . . . 'yet' LOL.
Kidding aside, these forums are a great source of good info, good people, and good times . . . much appreciated.
I picked out one of the Flex Fit 'Delta' hats since I'm a hat dork. . . very interesting lid !
The material is super light weight, it's supposed to wash up very easily an I can see that being true, and there's really no traditional 'stitching', it appears to be 'RF-Welded' with seam tape. Really clean.
Super comfortable and the L/XL fits my Cro-Mag Jug Head. 👍
BTW, 'Lori' was super cool & texted me right after I placed my order, they were out of stock on my initial choice, so she sent a picture of all the in-stock choices.
Great customer service ! 👌
The RDP Key float was a nice surprise ! 🤙
Stoked.

IMG_2988.jpeg

Javajoe

Reaction score
Any way to buy some swag in person in LH? Gunna be in town Thursday

Javajoe

Reaction score
They have a store on the main drag. Realty office and swag store
That’s what I thought. I will contact Dave or stop by there Thursday 👍
Looking for a house also 👌

Last edited:
Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
FYI-
It’s way easier to pick up a hat, shirt & coizie!
Than a house….

lol

good luck on the House Hunt.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
The Team RDP office and RDP store is open 7 days a week. 8-5. Lori is off Tuesday and Wednesday at but the guys are in the office to help out. Give me a call anytime if you want to talk real estate! Stacy 928-706-4200

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Figured I'd show at least a little support to RDP being that I haven't been kicked off here . . . 'yet' LOL.
Kidding aside, these forums are a great source of good info, good people, and good times . . . much appreciated.
I picked out one of the Flex Fit 'Delta' hats since I'm a hat dork. . . very interesting lid !
The material is super light weight, it's supposed to wash up very easily an I can see that being true, and there's really no traditional 'stitching', it appears to be 'RF-Welded' with seam tape. Really clean.
BTW, 'Lori' was super cool & texted me right after I placed my order, they were out of stock on my initial choice, so she sent a picture of all the in-stock choices.
Stoked.

View attachment 1116579
Thank you! Glad to hear you are happy with your swag and the customer service! Stop in anytime we are open for a beer.

sonicss31

Reaction score
“FYI-
It’s way easier to pick up a hat, shirt & coizie!
Than a house….”

But which one will cost you more money?🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any way to buy some swag in person in LH? Gunna be in town Thursday

Yes you just go by the store! McCulloch and smoke tree! If no one is there by some random chance call me and I’ll be there in ten minutes

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Stoked.

View attachment 1116579

That looks like a delta hat or what we call “sweat proof”. Great boating hats as they don’t absorb water

Javajoe

Reaction score
Yes you just go by the store! McCulloch and smoke tree! If no one is there by some random chance call me and I’ll be there in ten minutes
Wife and I went by today and bought a couple Tank tops and gave our info to the lady there regarding house hunting. Nice place 👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wife and I went by today and bought a couple Tank tops and gave our info to the lady there regarding house hunting. Nice place 👍

If you are wanting to see some properties while you are out here let me know and I’ll get ya setup