“Anybody else admit to using Depends?”

“Leisure World Nazis….”

“Having a great grandkid is….”

“I cant sleep and tried this before bed…”

lol

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
The future is gonna be really fucking weird....i can see it now.....

The year is 2050...

News Anchor: " In tonights top story, a bi-genderqueer gluten free man who identifies as a straight woman and a free range self proclaimed feminist who was born a woman but identifies as a pansexual man, and author of the book " He raped me with his unvaccinated eyes and got away with it", has given birth to a healthy baby xi who they claim, at 2 weeks old, identifies as a lime green Crayola Crayon"

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
“Today Her Majesty Thunberg announced on Zucknet propaganda media that the last of the criminal boating and recreational human element has been finally eliminated within the borders of Georgefloydistan...”

“It wasn’t easy rounding up the last of the criminals, a large element of former RDP supremacists who were not chip implanted proved to be rather hard to track”, said climate czar and head of the national “re-imagine” enforcement division Bronny James, from his 59’ all electric cigarette boat, “Fortunately the benefits of former Lord Jao’s door to door forcible surveys done decades ago led by the former “Capitol Police” (now known as the “Einsatzgruppen” in a throw back to their 1940’s modeling) made the round ups possible.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The future is gonna be really fucking weird....i can see it now.....

The year is 2050...

News Anchor: " In tonights top story, a bi-genderqueer gluten free man who identifies as a straight woman and a free range self proclaimed feminist who was born a woman but identifies as a pansexual man, and author of the book " He raped me with his unvaccinated eyes and got away with it", has given birth to a healthy baby xi who they claim, at 2 weeks old, identifies as a lime green Crayola Crayon"

E78A5811-9FE9-4023-8A69-0F3F138193C5.gif

Tom Slick

Reaction score
By 2050 Lake Powell, Mead, Mojave, Havasu and the river will be a dry lake bed.

nowski

Reaction score
"Desert Storm 2050, the one day a year powerboats are allowed on the lake"

Electric wakeboard boats will only be allowed on the water the remaining 364 days of the year....

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Get your crystal ball out. What will be the hot threads in 2050?

“The new merc 1550 outboards”

“No gas powered boats on the California side”

“Sundance for sale again” lol

The outboards will be measured in kilowatts, and people will be worrying about having to change their batteries instead of rebuilding their motors

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
“This just in, Covid 19 mutation zzzulu #78 booster now available at any Fauci vax outlet.
Or just scan your barcode tattoo at any CDC roadblock for immediate booster injection...your crypto account will be charged $39k Biden bucks...so less than an average meal...”

WYRD

Reaction score
This housing market is crazy

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
President Newsome signs executive order allowing Chyna to build 37 islands off California coast for fish habitat sanctuaries. VP of operations for Xiao Sanctuaries, Ella Emhoff, looks forward to saving the coast of California.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
What's the best WD hitch for my Tesla?

What batteries do you guys use in your Rascals?

Selling my gently used unlocked iPhone for $4k. Don't try and low-ball me. I know what I have!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
“Quad-toon with dual Merc 100K watt motors and 150k watt range controllers or do I go all in with 200K watt everything? (Plan on 42 pitch 18” 6 blade “typhoon” rated blades).
How says the River divas place brain trust??”

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
"Sticky: Eliminating the Lounge

The board of directors have deemed the lounge too controversial and will be eliminating it all together to protect corporate interests. - Dave "

nowski

Reaction score
Whistle blower finally revealed in Trump impeachment scandal...