WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

***RDP Weight Loss Challenge - 2018***

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the 2018 River Daves Place Weight Loss Challenge!! I am looking forward to another great challenge this year and will be joining in on the fun myself, rather than just managing.

Rules are as follows and there will be NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES FOR ANYONE (even if you own the site) :

- $100 Buy In

- Start date is 1/10/2018

- On the start date (1/10/2018) you will post a full body picture and a pic of the scale with your weight and the secret word. This must be done before midnight on 1/10/2018 or you will not be eligible to participate in the first round of the challenge.

- Secret words will be posted in the thread, the night before each round of weigh in's. I have set calendar reminders for each one.

- Weigh in's must occur before midnight on the day scheduled or you will not get credit.

- We judge based on percentage of weight lost from your initial weigh in.

I suggest that EVERYONE who is participating set reminders so you do not forget to weigh in.

Initial Weigh In - 1/10/18

First Round - 2/7/18

Second Round - 3/7/18

FINAL ROUND - 4/11/18

Just like years past we will be paying out a portion of the pot for each round. That amount will be determined once all entries are in.

Payment options :

Paypal - [email protected] (please select "pay friends and family")

Venmo - @Joseph-Daquino

Mail Check - please PM me for address

On another note. Here is our spreadsheet from last year. All of the highlighted names are participants who donated $100 last year. Over HALF of the participants did this. Please, if you are going to sign up and do this, try and carry through with it.

RDP.PNG

Looking forward to another AWESOME challenge :D

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I’ll be joining, when is the deadline for money?

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
I’m in payment to follow

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Bump
More people had interest in the other thread and now that this one is up??? :confused::confused:

78Southwind

Reaction score
OSB...What does this mean? "All of the highlighted names are participants who donated $100 last year." Donated to who for what?
I sent in a $100 last year via paypal as shown on the excel sheet. I noticed on the excel sheet that seven of us were not highlighted but all are said to have paid. So it's kind of confusing, can you explain? BTW...money will be sent soon.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
OSB...What does this mean? "All of the highlighted names are participants who donated $100 last year." Donated to who for what?
I sent in a $100 last year via paypal as shown on the excel sheet. I noticed on the excel sheet that seven of us were not highlighted but all are said to have paid. So it's kind of confusing, can you explain? BTW...money will be sent soon.
As in "you entered, payed, and didn't participate / gave up"
I did for sure! Made it 45 days and for some reason just stopped

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Means that they paid and either didn't even make it to the first weigh in, or they weighed in, made it one round and then gave up.

rpmsrup

Reaction score
I wanna try this. who do i send money to

78Southwind

Reaction score
Means that they paid and either didn't even make it to the first weigh in, or they weighed in, made it one round and then gave up.
I guess there was some confusion then, I made it all the way through but posted my weigh-in picture a couple days early since I was leaving for Desert Storm on the 28th of April (I am usually there for 9 days).

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So far it looks like we have 10 participants. Only 2 have sent money, 1 is mailing a check.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Come on Fatty's.:D

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mobldj

Reaction score
remember all you big block boaters.your weight is not suppose to match your horsepower.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Wish i would of waited i think i could of been a contender finally, but started early this year to be ready for summer. Good luck boys!

badluck24/7

Reaction score
I was going to enter but after looking at that spreadsheet and seeing that mobldj is participating again... I’m out. I don’t stand a chance with him competing. :p

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I was going to enter but after looking at that spreadsheet and seeing that mobldj is participating again... I’m out. I don’t stand a chance with him competing. :p
Unless he has put all his weight back on, the numbers won't be as drastic this time around.

mobldj

Reaction score
I havnt put it all back on,put some so its gonna be a bitch but unlike some I have a goal,maybe some of you think it happens easy,it don't but hey if you don't believe in yourself go to the buffet and clog something.

River Runnin

Reaction score
If I had more than 40 to lose ( maybe 25#) I’d be in! But that should be gone in the next few weeks!:D

Good luck All!....Get-er-done!

78Southwind

Reaction score
I havnt put it all back on,put some so its gonna be a bitch but unlike some I have a goal,maybe some of you think it happens easy,it don't but hey if you don't believe in yourself go to the buffet and clog something.
Are you still diabetes free? If so congrats. You pretty much kicked everyone's ass last time and didn't bother to take any prisoners.:D

mobldj

Reaction score
I may not win but you fuckers better be serious.i double dog dare you ! lol

DWC

Reaction score
I've actually lost 102 pounds since April ;)

Damn, that’s incredible. I was a little worried you were going to say that you had major surgery scheduled. Really didn’t want to win Dick of the Year post in the first week.

River Runnin

Reaction score
And now!... the rest of the story! :D Starting back in November 2016, I started a medical scared weight loss on my own. So all together so far, 102 pounds on the BMI print outs since April and 127 Total from my heaviest.

No more High blood pressure meds
No more Metformin for Diabetes

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Entrants will be posted tomorrow along with the Secret word for the weigh in on Wednesday.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I feel like such shit, I started today. Couldnt wait till wednesday lol.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I pretty sure I’ve donated over 1K to this over the years. I’m out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Anyone that says they need to pig out the day before weigh in so they can get there weight up isn't taking this or there health serious....Over eating is a disease no different or less lethal than smoking or alcohol addiction.

Take it serious...change your life for the better:)

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Anyone that says they need to pig out the day before weigh in so they can get there weight up isn't taking this or there health serious....Over eating is a disease no different or less lethal than smoking or alcohol addiction.

Take it serious...change your life for the better:)

I eat because I'm unhappy.....and I'm unhappy because I'm fat!

cD79XdS.png

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
I just said pizza and beer, not an entire pizza and pitcher. Pizza will be the hardest to give up, but I am definitely game for this.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I've actually lost 102 pounds since April ;)
And now!... the rest of the story! :D Starting back in November 2016, I started a medical scared weight loss on my own. So all together so far, 102 pounds on the BMI print outs since April and 127 Total from my heaviest.

No more High blood pressure meds
No more Metformin for Diabetes
Fricken awesome man...way to go.

In early August I stopped all the sugar and carb intake, eat a high protein and fat diet actually. I've dropped over 30lbs, do not feel hungry or as if I am on a diet. It's far, far, far from a starvation/no calorie type of diet.
Just came back from doctors visit minutes ago and he's now taken me off the "statin" cholesterol pill. Dropping the BP meds we will consider after we retest in 3 months or so. Fucking excited as hell about all this.
I went from a 226 overall Cholesterol figure to under 140. HDL(the good cholesterol)stayed even, the LDL(bad cholesterol) went from 143 down to 72, triglycerides 200 down to 91.
I feel way better, more energetic and stamina is greatly improved(if you catch my drift:))
Bottom line is............YOU have to want it. If you do it half assed your results will be zero.