Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters

rvrmom

Reaction score
Cuz I am a rvrmom lol!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Scott E

Reaction score
I come here because Dave was very gracious in hosting the very first OP6 gathering at his house in the keys and made my father and I feel very welcome at a very trying time for both of us as it was mere weeks after my mom had passed away. Additionally, the drama here is way less pronounced here than on PB. Not that PB is ALL drama, nor is there some type of competition between RDP and PB (at least from my perspective), RDP is just seems more like a gathering of buddies.

Last edited:

Reaction score
I come here because Dave was very gracious in hosting the very first OP6 gathering at his house in the keys and made my father and I feel very welcome at a very trying time for both of us as it was mere weeks after my mom had passed away.
Whats this OP6 you speak of

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I love the comradery here. Where else can you hang out with people that have the same basic interst (da river), and talk chit and laugh all day!!!

Bring on the boats. Bring on the builds. Bring on the projects and all the new stuff out there, it's ALL part of the attraction here. And let's keep those live feeds coming. That chit was off the hook. :bowdown:

It would be a long lonely day at work, if not for ol RD's place.

:beer

LomitaBob

Reaction score
well for me it covers the 3 R's

Rifles

River

& Rhino's

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
This is a boating place by name but sometimes life really does get in the way of going to the lake/river. Sometimes we lose site of this goal and we log in here to rant. It's All OK
:party:

DragDad

Reaction score
Well... came here originally because I was starting to want a different kind of boat. This seemed like a pretty good starting point to get info. :blah:

I come here now to see a couple friends I made and already had and to get information on my next boat purchase. There are a few arrogant assholes here, so I feel at home. If they find out all I have is a wakeboard boat and a couple of flatbottom projects, they will probably run me out. (like they should have 6 months ago)...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well... came here originally because I was starting to want a different kind of boat. This seemed like a pretty good starting point to get info. :blah:

I come here now to see a couple friends I made and already had and to get information on my next boat purchase. There are a few arrogant assholes here, so I feel at home. If they find out all I have is a wakeboard boat and a couple of flatbottom projects, they will probably run me out. (like they should have 6 months ago)...

You have a wakeboard boat?