WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

rd's video made it to Reddit.......

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Grads had to maintain his liberal guise on reddit or else he'd get banished there too.....
Still waiting for him to tell his story of the vacant corona virus hospital wing during his stroke surgery/recovery.
I planned on posting it tomorrow after the holiday weekend. I will touch on the symptoms, the strokes, the procedure/surgery, the hospital staffing and of course my thoughts on COVID and my stay in the hospital.

Last edited:

sintax

Reaction score
Lol what's left of reddit that isn't paid/organized astroturfing is suffering from acute soy poisoning. 😂😂😂😂😂

Couldnt have hit the nail more on the head. There are a few good subreddits I go to, mainly technology or work related ones that are opinion agnostic. The wide majority of them though are just full of intolerant neckbeards criticizing people / things and calling everything and everyone "fascist". I'd love for these clowns to talk to a holocaust survivor to really understand what that word means. By using it how they do, they diminish the weight it carries.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I may or may not have just left a link guiding them here. 😂

Good job Maria, I was running out of meeces!!!

Cat playing with mouse.gif

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The problem I have with his comment is he means it....ass clowns...that is what he truly thinks of this site....You call your buddy a jackass, no big deal but when you tell others he doesn't know he is a jackass, that is your true opinion of him....i am now on the band wagon of banning him forever.

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well crap...been nice knowing you GRADS...I see a lynchmob rising.

To be fair, I've been called worse by better people. My sphere of influence is a bit different than most though. All I know about the Reddit thing is it's logo looks like a Teletubby...

I have come to the conclusion that most of the online presence in most social "notworking" is quite a bit further to the left than I have ever been. I grew up when even on big jobs trash talk, racism and sexism were commonplace. The racism was in jest, as there were usually one or two white guys or black guys, the sexism was mostly who was called a fag...I guess people had thicker skin? Maybe people didn't take stuff seriously?

Maybe, just maybe, people were more worried about making a buck to pay their bills. There was no idle time to ponder stupid things for too long. All this extra time some people have has made them softer, and given them too much time to dwell on things...they have nothing more important in their lives.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Greg,you finally crossed a line of no return.Just try to make it to 11/3/20.
Did you catch the post where RD welcomed and invited you to his home?
I did not. Link?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I planned on posting it tomorrow after the holiday weekend. I will touch on the symptoms, the strokes, the procedure/surgery, the hospital staffing and of course my thoughts on COVID and my stay in the hospital.

I'm not sure you'll make it to tomorrow 🤦‍♂️

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
The reaction to Grad’s post is almost as bad as the post itself. The guy is clearly trying to get a rise out of everyone, as usual. I feel like everyone is chomping at the bit to get upset over something. Let the liberals be the bitches and just do your thing. Be the better person.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I am totally intrigued by these liberals. I would live to see their homes, see what they do for a living, see the websites they cruise, etc.

It baffles me how completely intolerant they are why scolding us for being intolerant
I'm totally fine with people expressing their views, nobody is forced to follow anyones ideology but what baffles me is how those on the left are very hypocritical and barely practice what they preach. It’s like trying to watch a ping pong match in a windstorm.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Just occurred to me that I think my daughter goes on Reddit. I'm sitting here laughing at these idiots and she could be one of them in the next room. 🤔
Ours is a millennial for sure but at same time acts upon her liberties.
She's told us to social distance, yada, yada then posts pic of her and friends snuggled together at a café or someplace like that...
I just laugh and smh.😊 It is what it is.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Ours is a millennial for sure but at same time acts upon her liberties.
She's told us to social distance, yada, yada then posts pic of her and friends snuggled together at a café or someplace like that...
I just laugh and smh.😊 It is what it is.
Yeah, we're heading to Newport Beach in a few hours. Will see if she has a breakdown when I try and take the family to Mi Casa for a sit down dinner.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I replaced my other comment with this one because so many people got their panties in a bunch with the other one. I didn't realize there were so many snowflakes. 😂 😂 You realize I'm one of "those boaters" too, right?😂

Than shouldn't it read "us boaters" not "these boaters" 🙄🤣

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I replaced my other comment with this one because so many people got their panties in a bunch with the other one. I didn't realize there were so many snowflakes. 😂 😂 You realize I'm one of "those boaters" too, right?😂
One thing I will agree upon is that the butt hurting is a two way street.
I've said I believe our country is close to a civil war before but I think I'm wrong.....I believe it's been happening for quite a while, just not with weapons like in our history .😥

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
One thing I will agree upon is that the butt hurting is a two way street.
I've said I believe our country is close to a civil war before but I think I'm wrong.....I believe it's been happening for quite a while, just not with weapons like in our history .😥

To be fair, the weapons came in later on in the first civil war. It had been going on for some time before the blood spilled.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Ha Ha Calling someone a Ass Clown goes all the way back to The Hot Boat Days. Jordy was great at it. No big deal. ;)
I think Jordy and Grads are related

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I think Jordy and Grads are related
OHHHH shit. You said Jordy. I heard that is almost like saying Beetlejuice. You know, if you mention Jordy 3 times in a conversation something really bad happens. I never met Jordy, but I'm assuming he was something like GRADS on steroids. 😆

PlanB

Reaction score
There is another video of the parade on YouTube that has 14k views in one day. Not sure why Dave's video, which is much better, is not getting more hits.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
OHHHH shit. You said Jordy. I heard that is almost like saying Beetlejuice. You know, if you mention Jordy 3 times in a conversation something really bad happens. I never met Jordy, but I'm assuming he was something like GRADS on steroids. 😆
I actually wonder what ever happened to him.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Well crap...been nice knowing you GRADS...I see a lynchmob rising.

To be fair, I've been called worse by better people. My sphere of influence is a bit different than most though. All I know about the Reddit thing is it's logo looks like a Teletubby...

I have come to the conclusion that most of the online presence in most social "notworking" is quite a bit further to the left than I have ever been. I grew up when even on big jobs trash talk, racism and sexism were commonplace. The racism was in jest, as there were usually one or two white guys or black guys, the sexism was mostly who was called a fag...I guess people had thicker skin? Maybe people didn't take stuff seriously?

Maybe, just maybe, people were more worried about making a buck to pay their bills. There was no idle time to ponder stupid things for too long. All this extra time some people have has made them softer, and given them too much time to dwell on things...they have nothing more important in their lives.
I won't post the link, because I don't want to get banned. Google girlsfarting reddit, it's a mind blower.

That said, I'm surprised there hasn't been a stampede yet.

Groper

Reaction score
Gee I really hope GRADS doesn't suffer from another STROKE ;) by enduring all these negative comments 🤪