WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDSux.com

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Those idiots have pointed it at kkk websites to now this.. it was for sale awhile ago, I didn’t bother buying it.

I take some pleasure knowing I love in their head rent free.

Who are these "idiots" you speak of?

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Those idiots have pointed it at kkk websites to now this.. it was for sale awhile ago, I didn’t bother buying it.

Grads

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
"Hey Hey Hey Owner of the website I haunt every day! Look how I laugh at you and casually insult your members! I know you won't do shit about it either!"

You are a fucking jackass squeekie.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Squeezer & Pals 11/3/20 pulled off a major victory (Heist). You would never know it from their continued way of going thru life hating,threatened,& miserable. The rest of us just keep going forward and working it all out.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
"Hey Hey Hey Owner of the website I haunt every day! Look how I laugh at you and casually insult your members! I know you won't do shit about it either!"

Exactly. What a sad place to be.

redone76

Reaction score

Man...someone has worked really hard to hate you!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
It sucks that RDSUX goes to this but this is going to make great text message rick rolls for awhile.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

One of the times I think about if RDP was a bar and how this orig. poster wouldn’t open his mouth knowing he’d get regulated for his pot shots.
Makes me smile knowing he’d not make a peep.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
As it turns out Incorrect. He doesn't have a clue who has it either.

I know, lol. He made a point of contacting me via FB to let me know. Has some concerns about his name being on RDs website.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I bet Frank Holbert hangs out there all the time... 🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I know, lol. He made a point of contacting me via FB to let me know. Has some concerns about his name being on RDs website.

Guy is a tool.. he’s always been a tool and here it is 15 years later and he’s still a tool.

Did he happen to make mention of getting chased out of Foxs? Runs pretty fast from what I heard.. lol