WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDSUX Sighting

wishiknew

Reaction score
5 pm today 91 fast track black 2002 Chevy lifted saw him cut in last minute thought that’s the last I see of him but no about 10 Miles he is beside the road with CHP

sintax

Reaction score
dick move for sure. glad karma got his ass

sintax

Reaction score
I don’t know if it was a dick move because we all have done it it just made him that guy today LOL

eh, i suppose I can agree minimally with that. People do that shit all day every day, thats a different story. I'm on that 91 from Riverside to Santa Ana every day...

I dont have a ton of patience for bad / disrespectful drivers

wishiknew

Reaction score
eh, i suppose I can agree minimally with that. People do that shit all day every day, thats a different story. I'm on that 91 from Riverside to Santa Ana every day...

I dont have a ton of patience for bad / disrespectful drivers
I very rarely do this and I believe in one for one merging and have a big enough truck to press the issue

fmo24

Reaction score
First time I had to go into LA after the new stretch opened I had to do that as I was unfamiliar with the entrance. Felt like a dick but I got in

4Waters

Reaction score
Whoever it is they are not going to pipe up now because he is going to get hammered. Whoever it was, it suxs getting a ticket, I hope you pipe up with a wise crack about yourself.

sintax

Reaction score
First time I had to go into LA after the new stretch opened I had to do that as I was unfamiliar with the entrance. Felt like a dick but I got in

yea, it happens, we've all have that. I have no gripe with that.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Traffic in that area is too crazy. Common curtesy is out the window. It’s Everyman for himself or you will get left in the dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wishiknew

Reaction score
Whoever it is they are not going to pipe up now because he is going to get hammered. Whoever it was, it suxs getting a ticket, I hope you pipe up with a wise crack about yourself.
Yea I have received letters all my life from the dmv about what a bad driver I am got my drivers license mailed to me this year it only took me 63 years to do this LOL

NicPaus

Reaction score
He with the most lug nuts wins. In other words the Prius vs the one ton dually is fucked and has no clout. Maybe it's just a mountain rule...
Nope. Some metrosexual looking dude tried to merge on me today on the 405. Pointed at his car trying to cut in like I should move. I just laughed roll8ng 12k lbs he would be crushed. 5th time today someone did or tried to cut me off in work truck.

Later I stopped for 2 old ladies walking there dogs to cross road. Work truck pissed off a whole bunch of people. First guy pulls up next to me at next light talk8ng shit. "Fucking stop for a lady and her dog" at least he gave me the hang loose sign as sped off after I yelled sorry. Fucking old ladies waved 3 times and were grateful.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
The karma Cop is real. Caught me running over the barriers on the 91WB to the fast track. Even with ticket it was still faster than sitting in traffic. I had a flight to catch out of LAX or I wouldn’t have done it.
5389A698-6C55-4A3F-B691-EB802A2FEE22.jpeg

D19

Reaction score
Fast track upgrades really messed up my drives to the river, because it does not let you exit from fast track to 15 north.

And what’s with it dumping you out before green river now? It used to dump you out right before the 71.

What a Jip.

braindead

Reaction score
The karma Cop is real. Caught me running over the barriers on the 91WB to the fast track. Even with ticket it was still faster than sitting in traffic. I had a flight to catch out of LAX or I wouldn’t have done it.
View attachment 692189

Why is the camera above your rear view facing backwards?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
That was me and no I’m not afraid to pipe up. The 91 sux and so does the fastrack hammer away it’s not going to bother me. I have 100 million people working on my house and yesterday was a long day. Got a failure to obey traffic signs ticket. Welcome to norco

Backlash

Reaction score
"Its all in the details."

I must have measured 3 or 4 times before slapping mine on. I guess its OCD. :D

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
That was me and no I’m not afraid to pipe up. The 91 sux and so does the fastrack hammer away it’s not going to bother me. I have 100 million people working on my house and yesterday was a long day. Got a failure to obey traffic signs ticket. Welcome to norco

I got a Failure to Obey Traffic Sign ticket couple months ago in Santa Clarita for making an illegal u-turn.

Anyway the ticket was $238, +64$ to sign up for traffic school.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
C11D92D8-B77E-4CBA-A0A2-0468D5D7D7A7.jpeg
Which one of you is this that got me today:p:p

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
Happy Traffic School is $14. I paid my secretary to do it.

Just finished my Happy Traffic School! Thanks for the recommendation. Took me about 2 hours total, and I aced the Final Exam!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
View attachment 692189
Rolling solo, right?:D tsk-tsk:p:D
What barriers did you run over?