WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDSUX!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks for all the bullshit you put up with Dave. Cant imagine what it takes to run your site...then dealing with this recent tech crap.

You sir,

Are a Badass!

I am a pretty stress free guy…. But when the site has problems my stress level goes to 11. Lol.

Honestly running the site is fun.. we have a couple of fuckwits that make it trying (we all know who they are). But overall it’s been a very rewarding business experience. I am so engrained into it anymore I can’t imagine my life without it.

I love our community and the people in it.. yes even the fuckwits

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Our Fuckwits are like that clove you bite down on in that tasty oktoberfest german red cabbage......sour AF😊

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I am a pretty stress free guy…. But when the site has problems my stress level goes to 11. Lol.

Honestly running the site is fun.. we have a couple of fuckwits that make it trying (we all know who they are). But overall it’s been a very rewarding business experience. I am so engrained into it anymore I can’t imagine my life without it.

I love our community and the people in it.. yes even the fuckwits
I feel like this site watched me grow up. Kind of cool

poncho

Reaction score
I pretty much got into the internet about 2 years before HotBoat went Allah Akbar, sure glad Dave took the reigns and ran with it. Social Media has killed a lot of good sites, nice to see this one continue to thrive. 👍