WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ready for a Game Changer? Mind Blown!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Charmin Ultra Soft is in fact safe for RV black tanks.. šŸ˜

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Been using non rv tp for years, itā€™s BS, especially if your rig has the hose hook up to clean the black tank. We Also use wet wipes as well. Never any issues. Weā€™ve been in ours for a month now, my ass would be raw by now if I used that rv crap paper.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score

DLC

Reaction score
Kirkland TP goes a long way! Just add some Blue to go with it.

Meaney77

Reaction score
X2 We have always used normal toilet paper along with wet wipes and have never had any issues.

I am pretty spoiled now with wet wipes thatā€™s thatā€™s all I use!

Icky

Reaction score
I have friends that won't flush paper in their toilets, friends that won't shit in their toilets and we use regular toilet paper and never had a problem

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I try not to shit where I sleep one of my duces could clear the trailer like the next Fukushima meltdown

where would you shit if you are in the middle of nowhere? Do you bring a shovel? Lol half the reason I bought my motorhome was because it had a decent shit station

WYRD

Reaction score
where would you shit if you are in the middle of nowhere? Do you bring a shovel? Lol half the reason I bought my motorhome was because it had a decent shit station
We typically stay at parks and ii use their facilities. Wife and kid use the trailer all the time. Buy judging by the size of the Hole I'd be worried mine would be like
dae797b1fd671e3902a66e2d99fec6ab.gif

CLdrinker

Reaction score
We typically stay at parks and ii use their facilities. Wife and kid use the trailer all the time. Buy judging by the size of the Hole I'd be worried mine would be like
View attachment 1005792
You should see a DR ASAP.

3ā€ wide turds? You either have a severe medical condition or you have been to prison and bunked with this guy.
0279B558-3590-43F3-B983-D67750385D25.jpeg

dspracing

Reaction score
X2 We have always used normal toilet paper along with wet wipes and have never had any issues.

I am pretty spoiled now with wet wipes thatā€™s thatā€™s all I use!
Damn! I use regular TP but wet wipes? That's ballsy.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Its not a septic tank. You clear it out. I dont worry about it but I have the tank cleanout spigot and use it before heading out somewhere to dry camp.

the other thing to do is to fill the blank tank to 25% capacity prior to traveling. Add some powdered detergent along with an equal amount of booster. That cleans your tank very well while underway.

people just dont normally do simple things for upkeep

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Its not a septic tank. You clear it out. I dont worry about it but I have the tank cleanout spigot and use it before heading out somewhere to dry camp.

the other thing to do is to fill the blank tank to 25% capacity prior to traveling. Add some powdered detergent along with an equal amount of booster. That cleans your tank very well while underway.

people just dont normally do simple things for upkeep
Ive heard a lot of people say they put 10 gallons of water and 20 lbs of ice in the tank when empty before traveling to clean the tank. Sounds like it could work well.

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Ive heard a lot of people say they put 10 gallons of water and 20 lbs of ice in the tank when empty before traveling to clean the tank. Sounds like it could work well.
Also dump any remaining ice down the shitter the moment you leave for the drive home to really break things up for easier clean out.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

it does no need for drop ins or any of that stuff.

Icky

Reaction score
This also works to clean any toilet paper/etc off your sensors

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I drain before leaving camp site, then 2 bags of ice before I leave the house for next trip. Usually shows empty when I get to site. Also add water before I drain at site to get good strong flow. Havenā€™t done any boondocking

oldschool

Reaction score
Always make sure you leave some water and tank treatment in both tanks when storing, this will keep them from stinking. I always thought this was common knowledge, but I know several that didnā€™t do it and couldnā€™t understand why their empty tanks smell.