WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ready Framed Pictures Of Old Parker

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
These are oak frames, measure about 10 1/2 x 13 1/2 outside to outside. Any old photo of Parker you see on the website ( or any photo for that matter) is available in either of these two styles, one with the image only, or the image with the printed matt design. Everything as shown here, frame, print & glass, $18 on the website, RDP peeps..................$15 ea. :D www.theoldphotocompany.com

Attachments

• parker framed 1.jpg
    parker framed 1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 356
  • parker framed2.jpg
    parker framed2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 335

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Denny, that looks great! bring some out to Parker next time and hopefully we can hook up and I will buy a couple for the river house. :)

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Hey Wheeler :D RD called me today, I'm heading over tonite :thumbsup he want's to get some of the old Parker pics hung up in the house for his Mom & Dad, so I'll be in the keyes tomorrow. Can you come over an take some pics when I'm done ?
I'll come by & pick you up, maybe a little breakfeast at RR, say 8 ish ?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Hey Wheeler :D RD called me today, I'm heading over tonite :thumbsup he want's to get some of the old Parker pics hung up in the house for his Mom & Dad, so I'll be in the keyes tomorrow. Can you come over an take some pics when I'm done ?

I am back in the Oc. working and will be for another two weeks, maybe I can get (purchase) some pics next time out.

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
I am back in the Oc. working and will be for another two weeks, maybe I can get (purchase) some pics next time out.

Pick out the ones you want, I'll be back at RD & Stacy's next Sunday to finish hanging the stuff in their house, once you figure which ones you want, put them in the "lightbox" section on the website. I've got the picture of your Dad in the "Woodpecker", one for you & one for your bro. I'll bring them with me.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Thanks again Denny!! Looking forward to seeing the finished results on sunday! I'll definately get some pics up! :)

RD