WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Real Estate is racist

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I do not intend to 'prove' anything. It would be a fools errand to prove racism in someone else. It is a story, an anecdote.
Jebus F... are you that needy?

Clearly you don't intend to prove anything.

The only needy one I see around here is someone who needs to come to a boating forum and throw out stupid positions and fancy words without having any way to factually justify his position. It's a weird need you and a few others seem to have, but I guess it makes you feel better about yourself.

So back to the original guidance we discussed earlier in this thread: Shut the fuck up.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Listen.. He heard rumors that MaryAnn was a racist. A lazy, low energy racist that could not keep the neighborhood ethnically clean.

2B797B19-D98E-4DBB-BFF5-BA14862C1D6F.gif

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
boating forum and throw out stupid positions and fancy words without having any way to factually justify his position
huh? I shared my position - factually justified by the community I belong to - the community of my neighborhood with my neighbors and as all my neighbors have communicated with each other. Why this hard on for me? What in the world has your panties in such a bunch right now? I directly said I had no intent to prove, but there you are in your own head still asserting forceful demand for proof. Whack.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
huh? I shared my position on my neighborhood with my neighbors as all my neighbors have communicated with each other. Why this hard on for me? What in the world has your panties in such a bunch right now? I directly said I had no intent to prove, but there you are in your own head still asserting forceful demand for proof. Whack.

Like a clan meeting?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Question for all you people living in Racist neighborhoods; Are they all white, or is your neighborhood discriminating, and not allowing Hispanic or Black neighborhoods to remain "clean" for their people?

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
The Triads and Yakuza are excluded from the CCR’s 😂
it is called an EB-5 visa. Sold a few homes to these syndicates that set up a RE investment business. Allows any foriegner with a business plan and adherence to rules to set up a viaduct to import their clan into USA, and a path to citizenship for them all
Quoting wikipedia:
"by investing at least $1.8 million to finance a business in the United States that will employ at least 10 American workers. Most immigrant investors who use the EB-5 program invest in a targeted employment area—a rural area or area with high unemployment—which lowers the investment threshold to $900,000. "

500bbc

Reaction score
LMAO
“Look how racist my neighborhood is…and I chose to live here!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My dad was a total Libturd, got remarried and had kids. When they got to school age they moved out of the SFV and into Westlake Village (99% white). Asked them why they didn't move to multicultural neighborhood, instant freak-out.😂

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
huh? I shared my position - factually justified by the community I belong to - the community of my neighborhood with my neighbors and as all my neighbors have communicated with each other. Why this hard on for me? What in the world has your panties in such a bunch right now? I directly said I had no intent to prove, but there you are in your own head still asserting forceful demand for proof. Whack.

You seem to support the idea that real estate is racist. Is that your position or not? I know, totally inappropriate for anybody to expect another to back up their position with facts. How dare they.

500bbc

Reaction score
correct. the anecdote I shared was regarding one agent, who is rumored widely in this neighborhood to have practiced a stealth selectivity in who would be granted home ownership.
but it is not that racism "didn't exist in the neighborhood", it is merely that (the rumors of) attempts by one miscreant agent were eventually overridden by normal demographic process.
Is it possible to share anecdotal experience on this forum without being subject to a broadening and hyperbolic projection, even by a moderator?
This is an amazingly idiotic statement...

FI

Universal Elements

Reaction score
it is called an EB-5 visa. Sold a few homes to these syndicates that set up a RE investment business. Allows any foriegner with a business plan and adherence to rules to set up a viaduct to import their clan into USA, and a path to citizenship for them all
Quoting wikipedia:
"by investing at least $1.8 million to finance a business in the United States that will employ at least 10 American workers. Most immigrant investors who use the EB-5 program invest in a targeted employment area—a rural area or area with high unemployment—which lowers the investment threshold to $900,000. "

So knowingly, why would you enable a syndicate to expand their criminal enterprise/empire?

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
So knowingly, why would you enable a syndicate to expand their criminal enterprise/empire?
its only a crime if its against the law. this is a long standing US form of immigration. I was under the impression that conservatives had a gripe with poor immigrants, and I suppose legally compliant rich immigrants are not wanted either. where does it end?

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
You seem to support the idea that real estate is racist. Is that your position or not? I know, totally inappropriate for anybody to expect another to back up their position with facts. How dare they.
you seem to have an incapacity for comprehension. I stated several times that I shared a personal anecdote about a singular instance involving a single agent. You don't like that this is my anecdote. you want me to prove something I do not claim.
you keep salivating about 'catching' me in something I never claimed. enjoy your fantasy while it lasts.
I can hold beliefs I want, and if I DO have a belief that there are people who are bigots and racists, especially when I witness them in my own life, I need not justify it to some gnome on a boating forum. so GFO

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
you seem to have an incapacity for comprehension. I stated several times that I shared a personal anecdote about a singular instance involving a single agent. You don't like that this is my anecdote. you want me to prove something I do not claim.
you keep salivating about 'catching' me in something I never claimed. enjoy your fantasy while it lasts.
I can hold beliefs I want, and if I DO have a belief that there are people who are bigots and racists, especially when I witness them in my own life, I need not justify it to some gnome on a boating forum. so GFO

So why would you post that in a topic about real estate being racist?

You were saying something about someone's panties being in a bunch? 😆😆😆

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
So why would you post that in a topic about real estate being racist?

You were saying something about someone's panties being in a bunch? 😆😆😆
everyone shares stories. it is the way that communication works. I shared a story about an instance that occurred in my community. I had hoped it would bring perspective. does that make it clearer?

perky

Banned
Reaction score
everyone shares stories. it is the way that communication works. I shared a story about an instance that occurred in my community. I had hoped it would bring perspective. does that make it clearer?
Looks to me like you're just a gossipy little bitch. But you know big words so there.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I will say Christopher and I had a good conversation about it via PM.

He had a negative interaction with someone in home sales in his neighborhood. Look, I'm not going to discount how the man felt over the interaction, same as I would not discount how anyone else felt over their life interactions.

The way he presented it made it sound like a more widespread problem than it might have been. If something got lost in translation, that's ok, I think he clarified his position and I agree with him. Sure there are some racist and or insensitive RE agents out there, there are in every industry. It is part of life unfortunately, and we as a society try to move forward and workaround those issues.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Someone said something about someone somewhere somehow I think maybe.🤪

FI
Ah, I get it. Here's where I'm at. I trust my neighbors. I have personal relationships with them and we know each other well.
I realize that mine may be an unusual experience, not every neighborhood is like that. but mine is.
I know them and we share experience data. you cannot understand that?

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Looks to me like you're just a gossipy little bitch. But you know big words so there.
It's OK for you to have feelings, and to be insulting or a name caller. It is OK. You have my respect for the right to express, and I will not feel any injury from it.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
It's OK for you to have feelings, and to be insulting or a name caller. It is OK. You have my respect for the right to express, and I will not feel any injury from it.
When the fuck did it became a rule that every interaction you have with someone has to be a pleasant one ? I swear to god I don't know how you people made it this far in life. What the fuck ever happened to lifes lessons make you a stronger person. Ain't it just a fucking shame today wasn't all rainbows and unicorns. Man if you don't learn from bad and good lessons in life IN MY OPINION you ain't gonna amount to shit. I understand everybody is just a delicate flower now. You better pray nobody invades this country because these fat fucking phone playing kids are gonna get slaughtered . I hope a dose of reality didn't ruin your day. Oh by the way thanks so much for your permission to have feelings but no thanks.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
When the fuck did it became a rule that every interaction you have with someone has to be a pleasant one ? I swear to god I don't know how you people made it this far in life. What the fuck ever happened to lifes lessons make you a stronger person. Ain't it just a fucking shame today wasn't all rainbows and unicorns. Man if you don't learn from bad and good lessons in life IN MY OPINION you ain't gonna amount to shit. I understand everybody is just a delicate flower now. You better pray nobody invades this country because these fat fucking phone playing kids are gonna get slaughtered . I hope a dose of reality didn't ruin your day. Oh by the way thanks so much for your permission to have feelings but no thanks.

Amen brother!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I would expect that out of squeezer, but you[emoji1787]
rodn: The fact that you are cool living in a racist neighborhood? Orthe fact that your party supports and promotes segregated graduation, clubs etc?

What is supposed to sink in?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Reactions: t&y

RodnJen

Reaction score
rodn: The fact that you are cool living in a racist neighborhood? Orthe fact that your party supports and promotes segregated graduation, clubs etc?

What is supposed to sink in?

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

The fact that it was actually written in black and white and that it was not that long ago.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
still here, uninjured.
that's funny - "you people". :)
sounds like more panties bunched. is there a thread somewhere here that y'all have shared experiences in unwedging the butt crack?
still, it is my hope some day you will find peace, and we will find peace and camaraderie...RDP is supposed to be a friendly place.

Wedgy

Reaction score
still here, uninjured.
sounds like more panties bunched. is there a thread somewhere here that y'all have shared experiences in unwedging the butt crack?
still, it is my hope some day you will find peace, and we will find peace and camaraderie...RDP is supposed to be a friendly place.
Hey Man! Lay off the Crack Bro!

perky

Banned
Reaction score
still here, uninjured.
Thats funny - " Ya'll " See I can do that too and it means nothing . This internet sure has fucked up communication and I don't know what you are inferring but I don't wear panties. I feel funny even typing that word.

500bbc

Reaction score
Ive actually seen this. It’s not uncommon at all. The first time I saw it was in Northern California. Some neighborhoods have removed the language and some neighborhoods don’t even know it’s in there. Especially older neighborhoods with low turnover.
Chickens and other livestock as well, all over LA.