WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Really?

Javajoe

Reaction score
Anybody have this happen to you???
Get your boat back from service and find 3 of your engine covers, your transom engine fiberglass divider and a big unknown vinyl piece in your front compartment and a bunch of screws in the cup holder then call the place who did the work and they said “Oh Sorry, we will come by your storage and reinstall them” then a week later when you show up it’s not done. So I do it myself but end up with this piece that I have no idea where it goes 🤦‍♂️. I looked everywhere. Could it be from someone else’s boat? Mine is a magic deck and it looks like every panel is accounted for. Crazy
525052F0-BFCD-48B8-BCFE-469EA72F13B4.jpeg
B7D7198B-9D01-4524-B56C-9F6B73C6D474.jpeg

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Call out thread! :p
Extra parts and screws only happened when I do it myself..:p Or, a few screws short.

Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What are three engine covers? What are you calling an engine coved?

I can’t think of any reason they’d have to take apart interior to service a magic?

Javajoe

Reaction score
What are three engine covers? What are you calling an engine coved?

I can’t think of any reason they’d have to take apart interior to service a magic?
It was there to replace a hydraulic steering line and check why my fuel gauge was not working. All 3 of my Ilmor covers and that big divider on the right were in my front locker along with that mystery panel
A51EE660-B084-4B5F-8C0B-434AF95C2E7A.jpeg

Javajoe

Reaction score
In my conquest inside the rear side access panels near steps there was some dividers similar to that in the sponsons.
Could of been removed checking tanks
That’s about the only place I could think of but could not figure out where it would fit. I will have to physically look at someone’s Magic next river trip. Saw the owner of said service place last Sat as I drove by and he waved. If I had not wanted to back the fucked up I would have mentioned it to him and said...”Where the fuck does this go???” 😂

Javajoe

Reaction score
service location Name? You know you wanna
Let’s just say...it’s a building of empty promises. Nice people but ya know...Like RiverDave says...Some people need to learn to say No sometimes 😉 That’s another story.
They have done me a solid before but have really dropped the ball lately. Real shame. I just want to know where that damn pad goes lol

• Wow
Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Let’s just say...it’s a building of empty promises. Nice people but ya know...Like RiverDave says...Some people need to learn to say No sometimes 😉 That’s another story.
They have done me a solid before but have really dropped the ball lately. Real shame. I just want to know where that damn pad goes lol

I’d call the shop and ask them at this point.. and I’d be talking to them about the quality of service you got

outboard_256

Reaction score
It is very unlikely its from another boat. I would keep looking at possible places it could have come from in your boat.

Javajoe

Reaction score
I’d call the shop and ask them at this point.. and I’d be talking to them about the quality of service you got
That’s why I took a pic of the panel last weekend so I can text it to them. And yes that is my intention but it will be met with more apologies I imagine but maybe I’ll at least figure out where the panel goes

Last edited: