WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RECALL GAVIN PETITION!!! Post up your locations when you hear about them.

4Waters

Reaction score
So who is the. “Recall Newsom” candidate that they want for the special election if they get enough signatures?
I just move past your shit, this thread doesn't apply to you, move along.

Reactions: DWC

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I just move past your shit, this thread doesn't apply to you, move along.
Why doesn’t it apply to me. I’m a CA native. I signed up for e mail updates on the link you posted. Shouldn’t the people know who the Recall Newsom is backing before they sign the petition? Remember who replaced Gray Davis. Be careful what you wish for. Kamala could be the next Governor, lol

4Waters

Reaction score
Why doesn’t it apply to me. I’m a CA native. I signed up for e mail updates on the link you posted. Shouldn’t the people know who the Recall Newsom is backing before they sign the petition? Remember who replaced Gray Davis. Be careful what you wish for. Kamala could be the next Governor, lol
Arnold was 1000X better that Gray Davis. You have a habit of fishing and I choose to scroll past. Gavin and the democrats are destroying California the United States and our freedoms. If you agree with everything I just wrote then welcome to the Republican party, of not then I will just scroll on by.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Arnold was 1000X better that Gray Davis. You have a habit of fishing and I choose to scroll past. Gavin and the democrats are destroying California the United States and our freedoms. If you agree with everything I just wrote then welcome to the Republican party, of not then I will just scroll on by.
Sooo......You or your group doesn’t have at least one candidate that you can think of who would be a better fit for governor. Seems like a pretty fair question.

BTW...The So Cal Union Building Trades had Gavin on the cover of their magazine with a not so nice article a few months ago about how he has flipped on some labor issues lately. You don’t have to be a (R) to be against him. 😉

4Waters

Reaction score
Sooo......You or your group doesn’t have at least one candidate that you can think of who would be a better fit for governor. Seems like a pretty fair question.

BTW...The So Cal Union Building Trades had Gavin on the cover of their magazine with a not so nice article a few months ago about how he has flipped on some labor issues lately. You don’t have to be a (R) to be against him. 😉
You haven't shown that you are against him, are you? Nobody stepped up with the Gray Davis recall until it appeared that there was going to be enough signatures and it's my guess it will be the same this time.

It's also my understanding (I haven't found anything stating otherwise, yet) that the recalled governor will have to campaign against another party, so no Kamala Harris.

The Democratic party is going to destroy unions with this covid shit and they are starting with 2 of the strongest, police unions and the teachers union. Parents are going to want a big tax credit for this distance learning shit, no need for so many teachers anymore.

Reactions: DWC

JSquared

M31
Reaction score
If there isn’t a signing location near you, just download the petition, sign, and mail in. Just make sure to use black ink, fill in all the info, and keep all info inside the boxes. I did this on the last recall in order to get the whole family involved.
Newsome is a schmuck, but I agree with Bobby V, Republicans have got to step up their game, we haven’t had a decent candidate in years.

4Waters

Reaction score
If there isn’t a signing location near you, just download the petition, sign, and mail in. Just make sure to use black ink, fill in all the info, and keep all info inside the boxes. I did this on the last recall in order to get the whole family involved.
Newsome is a schmuck, but I agree with Bobby V, Republicans have got to step up their game, we haven’t had a decent candidate in years.
Just to add to this, if you print up a petition all signatures have to be from the same county. Basically if you are a Ventura Co. voter and your signature is the first one then all the rest of the signatures have to be Ventura Co. voters or they will throw out that entire sheet. No mixed counties.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
I'm nominating a squirrel....any squirrel. No special requirements, no formal education....just your run of the mill, hop from tree to tree squirrel. I can guarantee my candidate will do a better job than this idiot. :cool:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I'm nominating a squirrel....any squirrel. No special requirements, no formal education....just your run of the mill, hop from tree to tree squirrel. I can guarantee my candidate will do a better job than this idiot. :cool:
[/
1593270572324.jpeg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You haven't shown that you are against him, are you? Nobody stepped up with the Gray Davis recall until it appeared that there was going to be enough signatures and it's my guess it will be the same this time.

It's also my understanding (I haven't found anything stating otherwise, yet) that the recalled governor will have to campaign against another party, so no Kamala Harris.

The Democratic party is going to destroy unions with this covid shit and they are starting with 2 of the strongest, police unions and the teachers union. Parents are going to want a big tax credit for this distance learning shit, no need for so many teachers anymore.
See that wasn’t so hard to answer..lol

Not sure about the tax credit. I have been paying for teachers thru taxes in 2 states for over 30 years and I don’t even have kids. :oops:

4Waters

Reaction score
See that wasn’t so hard to answer..lol

Not sure about the tax credit. I have been paying for teachers thru taxes in 2 states for over 30 years and I don’t even have kids. :oops:
It's hard for 2 working parents to home school. We have been seeing lots of posts on our local parents group talking about this. Teachers have been teaching this agenda for a 25-30 years now, they were just Pons for the democrats, they screwed themselves.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Nobody stepped up with the Gray Davis recall until it appeared that there was going to be enough signatures and it's my guess it will be the same this time.
The Gray Davis recall got a 2 million $$$$ donation to help with the recall from Bustimontes group. They thought he would be the next Governor. Arnold beat him out. Maybe someone will step up this time that wants the job to help out towards the end of the 6 months.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
So I just spoke to Republican HQ The have the "official" petition, going in to sign today , suspect most all do as well ...

Andy B.

Reaction score
Again for all you sheep a certain city manager is frustrated with our dictator governor because the new numbers put out were lumped in with old test that weren't included yet so the spike is worse so not real curtain info!!!!! I bet other liberal douchebag governors doing the same I have no proof of other states but an educated guess would say they're doing the same!! Again wake up stop spreading the lies panic you fucks if you're paranoid and scared stay the fuck home it's called freedom that's what July 4th is all about you sheep stay home and rest of us will celebrate our independence! You're treading on OUR RIGHTS and FREEDOMS and I'm sick and tired of it!!-!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
I'll also add to you people that say what about the old and people with health conditions that sucks I feel for you but I'll give you this analogy: I have real high blood pressure I maintain myself through diet and exercise which the exercise part was taken away from me it is essential not just to me but others also just because I can't have salt or other delicious foods should others go without because of me?? Think about it this is America it's all about freedom not control you want that go live in a communist country some of you people take our freedoms for granted I don't!!!

Its about your personal choice you libs and dems want abortion which is a personal choice I have no problem but if I want to take the chance of catching this strain of flu (fake and media driven pandemic) that is my God damn given right!!!

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Long Beach- Today: 2270 N bellflower 3-6pm
Friday: TraderJoes 2280 N bellflower

San Clement- 101 W. Avenida Vista Hermosa (outlets) By H&M & the Theater- Saturdays 9-11 am

Laguna Beach- July 4: Heisler Park, 375 Cliff dr, 10-2pm

Huntington Beach- Permanant Location, Real World Shooting, 15617 Graham st

Corona- Friday: 1355 E Ontario ave @ Home Depot, 9-1pm
Saturday: Santana Park, across from Crossroads church on Kellog ave, 9:30-1pm

Norco- July 9: 200 Hidden Valley pkwy, Hobby Lobby, 9-11am

Yucaipa- Saturday: Riley’s Farms 12261 Oak Glen rd, 12-6pm

Riverside- Permanent location: Magnum Shooting Range, 12391 Sampson ave

Rancho Cucamonga- July 4/5: Foothill & Day creek, 2-4pm

as I find more, I’ll post them

THESE ARE ALL FROM INSTAGRAM. @recallgavinriverside2020

4Waters

Reaction score
!!!!!!!!REGARDING ONLINE PETITIONS!!!!!!!!

My wife read last night that online petitions don't count as they are not official. My guess is they were started by liberals in hopes of derailing the official recall, you must go sign in person.

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Kamala Harris is going to be busy being Joe Biden's running mate. I can almost guarantee it!

As if i needed any more reasons to vote Republican!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Kamala Harris is going to be busy being Joe Biden's running mate. I can almost guarantee it!

As if i needed any more reasons to vote Republican!
We will see about Biden’s running mate. There is a few still in the running. I don’t see Kamala being his choice. I see you said vote (R). Will trump be on the ballot. Or will he let Pence be the nominee. 😂

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
I printed out a bunch last night and handed them out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
We will see about Biden’s running mate. There is a few still in the running. I don’t see Kamala being his choice. I see you said vote (R). Will trump be on the ballot. Or will he let Pence be the nominee. [emoji23]
Really?? You can’t be that out of touch with reality to think Trump won’t be on the ballot.

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
that was a BUST... 3 of us trying to location the petitioner.... no one around at Farmers market Tyler mall...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
that was a BUST... 3 of us trying to location the petitioner.... no one around at Farmers market Tyler mall...

This is the problem with these things.. until people organize and get their shit together there won’t be any real change

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So who is the. “Recall Newsom” candidate that they want for the special election if they get enough signatures?

You guys fight it out, none of my business anymore!!

BUT...here is a better choice than Newsom.

798F2070-CFFA-4473-997B-AF1B4B0027E2.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
He just shut it down again, go sign

01erionracing

Reaction score
Me and the wife signed yesterday at Foothill BLVD and Day Creek BLVD in Rancho.

4Waters

Reaction score

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Don't know if this is already here but if it's not it should be - this is the true story of the California (political) MOB

The Corrupt Four Families Of California ~ Newsom, Brown, Pelosi & Feinstein

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Don't know if this is already here but if it's not it should be - this is the true story of the California (political) MOB

The Corrupt Four Families Of California ~ Newsom, Brown, Pelosi & Feinstein

How’s the 3rd try at the recall coming. Haven‘t seen the volunteers out lately?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Did you sign it since Gavin lied to you and your union?
What did he lie about to ME and MY union? Did your guys come up with someone that can beat Gavin in a recall election? That is IF you get enough signatures...lol

4Waters

Reaction score
What did he lie about to ME and MY union? Did your guys come up with someone that can beat Gavin in a recall election? That is IF you get enough signatures...lol
Post 54 moron

Singleton

Reaction score
This ass made all state employees take a 10% pay cut and said he would do the same.
An audit just proven he has drawn his full salary, while others had a forced reduction.

time for him to go

Performance Grips

Reaction score
This ass made all state employees take a 10% pay cut and said he would do the same.
An audit just proven he has drawn his full salary, while others had a forced reduction.

time for him to go
He's a total pile. He closes down bars but keeps his winerys open, he says he's going to take a pay cut but doesn't, he lies whenever he opens his mouth. But what do we expect from a guy that screwed his best friend wife while mayor of San Francisco and blamed it on being an alcoholic. Then said he was going to rehab but never did. There are dipshits that will defend him even if they caught him scewing they're own wife. Just shows the sickness. Anyone that can defend him is disingenuous and not worth any energy.

Singleton

Reaction score
He's a total pile. He closes down bars but keeps his winerys open, he says he's going to take a pay cut but doesn't, he lies whenever he opens his mouth. But what do we expect from a guy that screwed his best friend wife while mayor of San Francisco and blamed it on being an alcoholic. Then said he was going to rehab but never did. There are dipshits that will defend him even if they caught him scewing they're own wife. Just shows the sickness. Anyone that can defend him is disingenuous and not worth any energy.

cant remember a Democrat Governor that was not corrupt. The ‘do as I say, not as I do’ follows them in everything.