WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Recent DCB builds

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Here are a few of the newest ones we have put out.... I apologize for being behind. Blessed to be busy and the month of April was beyond stupid with all of the events on top of production.

1.jpg
5.JPG
16.jpg
50.jpg
60.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
21.jpg
41.jpg

lenmann

Reaction score
Just beautiful work, the product rolling out of your shop is simply stunning.

I really dig the way the stitching and lines in the flooring look like pin striping. Well done.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Wow..amazing stuff as always. That M w/1100's means business.... with all the outboards being built it is still nice to see someone's thinking is HP over efficiency :)

Hammer

Reaction score
This set-up is right around 560K.
I appreciate the feedback on the price point. Much less than I assumed. The fit and finish and attention to detail on everything you guys do is inspiring. Clean looking designs from the gel scheme to the interior that are timeless. Each build is unique to itself in styling as well. DCB is definitely leading the way...

Thanks for taking the time to share with us!

JFMFG

Reaction score
Damn that orange is poppin diggin it! Tony obviously the m37 is the top selling model what is 2nd these day?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Damn that orange is poppin diggin it! Tony obviously the m37 is the top selling model what is 2nd these day?
Pretty the M-37R, M-33R, and the M-28R. A lot of outboard powered boats right now. We did sell three new inboard boats in the last two weeks. One M-31 with 700's and two M-41's (one with 1100's and one with 1350's)

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I’m going to assume next is their 42 true tunnel? Only v hull we may see is a CC one day? Tony is a CC still a possibility?
Good morning to you all... We have a 42' outboard cat (true tunnel) coming out this time next year. We will and still are building a 42' Center Console. We are in process of a move and a much larger facility to accommodate the larger and more complex builds. Stay tuned! We are still in the works of tooling and building a 32'-34' true tunnel outboard cat as well.

Thank you all for the great comments and questions. I was testing a new M-37R yesterday and it delivers to the east coast next week.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Good morning to you all... We have a 42' outboard cat (true tunnel) coming out this time next year. We will and still are building a 42' Center Console. We are in process of a move and a much larger facility to accommodate the larger and more complex builds. Stay tuned! We are still in the works of tooling and building a 32'-34' true tunnel outboard cat as well.

Thank you all for the great comments and questions. I was testing a new M-37R yesterday and it delivers to the east coast next week.
Good luck with your move Tony. Moved my shop 2 years ago and never want to do it again. The amount of money in electrical, compressed air lines, office equipment etc still blows my mind. Can’t even wait to see your guys upcoming projects become a reality.

Singleton

Reaction score

I am going to miss driving by the shop when I am heading out to Superstition.
Best of luck on the move.

Hammer

Reaction score

Will there be plans to build additional size Center Consoles down the line? Possibly in the 30’ range? I believe that is the perfect size V for Havasu/Mead/Powell that can still handle the big blue.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

There was a pretty strong rumor of a new owner and a relocation swirling around here in the PNW recently. Can you release any details? Regardless, DCb builds one of, if not the best, boats in the country! Amazes me how you and your teams continue to raise the bar every build!

Singleton

Reaction score
There was a pretty strong rumor of a new owner and a relocation swirling around here in the PNW recently. Can you release any details? Regardless, DCb builds one of, if not the best, boats in the country! Amazes me how you and your teams continue to raise the bar every build!
A few have known for a period of time. I knew in January, DCB was looking at moving, but is was not my place to drop that rumor until DCB Boats announced something.

JFMFG

Reaction score
100%.
Even better, I have heard they were able to keep almost all team members!
So they did sell? Employees are what matter that’s great. Wishing the DCB team nothing but the best.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
So they did sell? Employees are what matter that’s great. Wishing the DCB team nothing but the best.
We are relocating to Phoenix. I will give more details towards the end of the month.

We will stay strong and be stronger than ever!!

The amount of employees that are staying is astounding and wanting out of California is huge here for all of us.

Thank you all...

JFMFG

Reaction score
We are relocating to Phoenix. I will give more details towards the end of the month.

The amount of employees that are staying is astounding and wanting out of California is huge here for all of us.

Thank you all...
CA isn’t business friendly at all especially for manufacturing. I’d be out but the wife won’t leave.

Singleton

Reaction score
CA isn’t business friendly at all especially for manufacturing. I’d be out but the wife won’t leave.
same boat.
I want out, wife wants to stay (living within 1 mile of Carlsbad beach is hard to move away from).
The compromise was once the daughter is out of HS (class or 2030), we are selling the big house and relocating somewhere. Most likely pickup a condo in Carlsbad Village area, but our residence will be somewhere else (Location still TBD).

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Thank you all...

Wow Tony!!! That is exciting news. What a huge undertaking. Great to hear that most will be making the move.

I know another company with about 400+ staff that has been eyeing the Phoenix area. If they did it they would start fresh with completely new facility. They would at least double the sq ft to about 500k sq ft and more production capability then once up and running move the remaining production lines in with the new equiptment. I can’t imagine the logistics of this.

What is your current facility and new if are able to say. Also what area again if you can say. I’d be interested in stopping by when you are settled in.

👍

retaocleg

Reaction score

Thank you all...
i get wanting to bail cali...........but az heat is a different animal, i wish you good luck....takes a different brand to do it, adds another layer
if you ever need a heads up or have questions on how, im here........like i said, it is a different animal in the dez...building boats in 115 degrees is no joke

Last edited:

FROGMAN524

Reaction score

Thank you all...
Come be my neighbor!

riverroyal

Reaction score

Thank you all...
Damn good for you, the business, the employees.
That area of el cajon is a shit hole now. Its a shame.
Adios California and SDs horrible politics.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Good luck with your move Tony. Moved my shop 2 years ago and never want to do it again. The amount of money in electrical, compressed air lines, office equipment etc still blows my mind. Can’t even wait to see your guys upcoming projects become a reality.
Can’t imagine being the electrical contractor for that new facility, checking conduit bends for accuracy all day long, knowing who your working for. Lol
One thing for sure those electrical panels won’t be short on tie wraps.

TCHB

Reaction score
Adaptive seating! Come on Tony!
I had RV captain chairs in my toon boat with springs in the seat like a car seat. Much nicer than my Howard seats. Foam on plywood seems a little on the cheesy side in this caliber of boat. Yes getting older the back needs all the suspension it can get.