WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Recently retired and moving to arizona

washout

Reaction score
Long time lurker.The wife and i spent the last 2 weeks looking at the area between bullhead city and havasu.we liked fort mohave.we will be having a 1420 sq ft home with 1432 sq ft garage built.Any inmates familiar with valley view/sunrise hills? They are rv homes

Joker

Reaction score
I think @YardDog bought out there if it’s back behind los Lagos

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I voted for Trump,if that helps.I also have picked out the spot in the new house for a gun safe.
B60D8F71-D078-4D35-A600-430F16A1E28B.gif

washout

Reaction score
Thank you. We will be busy this summer getting our house sold in Washington.The new house wont be complete until spring .Hopefully we will be in arizona this winter living in our motorhome.WE are really looking forward to boating again.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Thank you. We will be busy this summer getting our house sold in Washington.The new house wont be complete until spring .Hopefully we will be in arizona this winter living in our motorhome.WE are really looking forward to boating again.

Lumber Prices = OUCH!!

beerrun

Reaction score
Long time lurker.The wife and i spent the last 2 weeks looking at the area between bullhead city and havasu.we liked fort mohave.we will be having a 1420 sq ft home with 1432 sq ft garage built.Any inmates familiar with valley view/sunrise hills? They are rv homes
Is this the new development south of the hospital off the 95?

beerrun

Reaction score
this place? We love it saw a house that had two 2car garages and an Rv garage

RodnJen

Reaction score
Congrats on the retirement and the move.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I voted for Trump,if that helps.I also have picked out the spot in the new house for a gun safe.
You're in!! Welcome to the club! A former PNW couple here,

Backlash

Reaction score
Some day, some day.... 😁 Congratulations and welcome to freedom!!

washout

Reaction score
The home is a Arizona rv home.The deveopement is just starting the third phase.It is located off of vanerslice,near a solar farm.they are framing up the first house now.we will be the 13th house built.I will be looking for advice about the area as we move forward.We will be homeless for a bit. It Should be a adventure.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Excited for you!!!! I am looking to the day that it is possible....

Joker

Reaction score
I don’t like Fairway nor Cimmaron because of the dust factor off the fields along with the insecticide spraying. Cimmaron gets a big thumbs down with the narrow streets.

Joker

Reaction score
The home is a Arizona rv home.The deveopement is just starting the third phase.It is located off of vanerslice,near a solar farm.they are framing up the first house now.we will be the 13th house built.I will be looking for advice about the area as we move forward.We will be homeless for a bit. It Should be a adventure.
Don’t move here for the selection of quality restaurants. Your stress level should subside significantly

82daytona

Reaction score
I don’t like Fairway nor Cimmaron because of the dust factor off the fields along with the insecticide spraying. Cimmaron gets a big thumbs down with the narrow streets.
You forgot to mention the large hemp farm. That place is stinky! And they’re expanding the operation!

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Congratulations on retirement and welcome back to America.

azsunfun

Reaction score
welcome to az🌵, you are escaping👍

washout

Reaction score
these homes are east of los lagos.Where is the hemp farm?Thank u for the welcomes.

beerrun

Reaction score
I know there is a large grow house in needles ( our son prep's there racecar) but everything else seems nice and slow

washout

Reaction score
Congratulations on the retirement,I did it last year and moved out there.
Couldn’t be happier!!
I’m at the top of Joy lane.
Good to hear you made the right move. Where do u usually boat?

calkid

Reaction score

You're going to need a bigger garage, IMHO.

BarstowCowboy

Reaction score

Please just don’t permit liberal friends or relatives to visit, especially during the fall and winter. It wasn’t people who moved here from blue shitholes for the right reasons that turned the state “blue”, it was their liberal friends and relations who stepped out of the airplane in December and into daytime highs in the 70’s and 80’s and then decided to move here and “fix” the state by voting democrat who turned the state “blue”.

WAAZ

Reaction score
Congrats on the retirement. What area in WA are you from?

just_floatin

Reaction score
Run the plumbing for two mini splits AC units in the RV garage during the framing stage and upgrade the insulation to a higher R rating. You will not regret it. Welcome to Arizona.

buck35

Reaction score
Congratulations! What part of Washington?

washout

Reaction score
Your place looks great.The new house will have full rv hook ups inside the garage and outside for guests.I plan to have the garage roughed in for mini splits.I will also stub out electrical conduits for future pool,garage, yard lights etc. your garage floor looks good.I will need to look into epoxy floors,a bit worried about it failing over time

just_floatin

Reaction score
Your place looks great.The new house will have full rv hook ups inside the garage and outside for guests.I plan to have the garage roughed in for mini splits.I will also stub out electrical conduits for future pool,garage, yard lights etc. your garage floor looks good.I will need to look into epoxy floors,a bit worried about it failing over time
Good plan. Make sure they vent your RV dump correctly. The city required this model at my home. Don’t worry about the epoxy if it is applied correctly. I had the guys lay down five gallons of acrylic hardener and place carpets under the RV tires for no track marks. I clean my unit with a leaf blower and lightly damp mop. Also add electrical outlets throughout and a dedicated non gfi circuit if you are planning on placing a refrigerator in your cave.
C5D741E2-6049-48F7-927D-3D95AE490952.jpeg

D19

Reaction score
I have lots listed for sale in Fort Mohave and BHC. I also just listed a turn key, barely used 1,800 sf home in the gated Sun Valley Airpark with a 60x60 hangar. Give me a call if you would like any info. 909.6608686

Sunrise Hills is pretty nice. I was riding my golf cart around the neighborhood, looking at all the new builds going up last week. Great area!

washout

Reaction score
I have lots listed for sale in Fort Mohave and BHC. I also just listed a turn key, barely used 1,800 sf home in the gated Sun Valley Airpark with a 60x60 hangar. Give me a call if you would like any info. 909.6608686

Sunrise Hills is pretty nice. I was riding my golf cart around the neighborhood, looking at all the new builds going up last week. Great area!
We have bought already.we really liked sunrise hills.

Reactions: D19