WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Recommended place for monoclonal antibodies?

traquer

Reaction score
Would like to get them for my dad as he's recovering slow and coming up on the 7 days. Want to prevent anything bad from happening.

Where have you went to in Socal?

They say the antibodies don't really work on Omicron except for the Sotrovimab brand. Not sure I think my dad and I might have Delta, since we had the fever and loss of taste smell etc.

Thanks

HotRod82

Reaction score
Would like to get them for my dad as he's recovering slow and coming up on the 7 days. Want to prevent anything bad from happening.

Where have you went to in Socal?

They say the antibodies don't really work on Omicron except for the Sotrovimab brand. Not sure I think my dad and I might have Delta, since we had the fever and loss of taste smell etc.

Thanks
Don't know where you are , but the San Diego county website had a post directing people where to go for the MCA treatments. Maybe try the county website where you live? I would also look for the cash services that provide IV's in your area, some of them have the MCA's as well. Good Luck.

traquer

Reaction score
Don't know where you are , but the San Diego county website had a post directing people where to go for the MCA treatments. Maybe try the county website where you live? I would also look for the cash services that provide IV's in your area, some of them have the MCA's as well. Good Luck.
Thanks, the SD website is very helpful (https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/cont...ty_Clinics_Hospitals_and_Pharmacies/MARC.html)

No such luck for OC. I am trying the mobile IV clinics and will call the San Diego clinics tomorow when they're open. Thank you

traquer

Reaction score
try this site.
I tried, they only do online appts and only for 24 hours, so I guess I'll keep checking with them. Their SEO is great and they show up everywhere in Google so they must get a lot of calls. Be nice to find a smaller provider

JBZ

Reaction score
My Dr recommended this place

They also said something about Hoag

gqchris

Reaction score
Thanks, the SD website is very helpful (https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/cont...ty_Clinics_Hospitals_and_Pharmacies/MARC.html)

No such luck for OC. I am trying the mobile IV clinics and will call the San Diego clinics tomorow when they're open. Thank you
OC is so behind the ball on this shit. We cant even find tests right now. Across from my house is a testing center, there have been a mile long line of cars since 5 days ago. Wth is happening here again.

Good luck on your Dads recovery! May be worth to try areas outside of here also like ya mentioned.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Pomona Valley Hospital offers Monoclonal Infusions without any doctor's orders. You just need to tell them that you have had a positive test (home kits work for this), and is fully funded through the state. You have to pay your hospital deductible, but there is no charge beyond this.

Call Kimberly directly at (909) 282-3256 for further information.

traquer

Reaction score
No antibodies yet, but I called in the Marines and got us some immune-booster IVs. Nurse was marine, cool guy. Field hospital out by the pool under the propane heater cause of the covid. We got this https://resetiv.com/products/immune-defense

I feel great! So much energy. Hope it helps my dad as much as it did me, but my covid was more mild. IV mega dose Vitamin C and Glutathione is great for covid supposedly.

iv drip.jpg

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Bumping this as I am going to look into it today for my test coming back positive.

Bails

Reaction score
Contineuem urgent care
6430 South Street

I believe it's in cerritos.