WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Red Tide

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Holy cow has the red tide along the coast been gnarly. Ugly.
Took a bit of a PCH drive yesterday and the ocean water did not look inviting in the least. All red/brown looking, like the river after a big storm.

sirbob

Reaction score
I had my polarized sun glasses in when I walked over to tstreet yesterday and saw the same thing.

I took the glasses off thinking it was the lens causing it to look brown. That didn’t fix it - it was still ugly!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I had my polarized sun glasses in when I walked over to tstreet yesterday and saw the same thing.

I took the glasses off thinking it was the lens causing it to look brown. That didn’t fix it - it was still ugly!
Lol, I did the same with my sunglasses.😄

boatnam2

Reaction score
It was terrible thursday, looked like tird water! Today wasn't too bad, little musky smelling.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I didn't know that happened on the west coast as we ll as the east. Florida got hammered last year. We are hoping to get down there this year and swim is some nice clear and warm water if this virus shit goes away.

Heylam

Reaction score
With all the late rains, a lot of fertilizer from storm runoff from crops, that the water is full of nutrients. Really cool at night to see the phosphorescence. Beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
With all the late rains, a lot of fertilizer from storm runoff from crops, that the water is full of nutrients. Really cool at night to see the phosphorescence. Beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CDM was packed for a Friday night to watch the waves. Too cool.

92 cole

Reaction score
I heard Nancy Pelosi went swimming in the ocean last week
well their you go. Where the hell are the sharks when you need them! But probably scared them away from the scum around her and the fear of she probably has connections in the water to.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
well their you go. Where the hell are the sharks when you need them! But probably scared them away from the scum around her and the fear of she probably has connections in the water to.

HRC was on the lifeguard tower. The sharks were scared....

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Discriminating tastes, I wouldn't eat that either.