Red Voters - Doom and Gloom

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
If Trump doesn't win.....

Do you have a strategy??

Have you thought about it??

Just a few weeks before the SHTF....

I dont know if its a coincidence or not... but three of my local bank branches have closed... (UBC)

We know what the Libs, will do... they'll be dancing in the streets for two years, then their eyes will open up after our (their nominated President) Government is raping us in the ass with taxes.. lose our guns...(recent purchased that is, unless they were stolen and never reported). and admit to themselves that THEY F.ED UP.....TOO LATE!!

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
FYI

Tommy has recommended a book many, many, many times to read.... I suggest this read also...
Surviving the Economic Collapse (Fernando Aguirre) first hand real world experience when the SHTF...
3/4 thru the book...
thanks for the reminder. i bought that when when it was recommended a while back and forgot about it lol.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Wifey and I divorce everything in her name I stop paying tax’s she gets enough to pay her bills everything cash or gold , is this a good or bad plan ?
Personally, I like it. With a dependent she can claim HOH, EIC, plus you are PTSD disabled, $,+ $ for your care. Aww ❤

The only roadblock I can see is the abolishing the paper dollar/move to digital currency, along with negative interest rates.

But I really do think you 2 are on to something!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Just a few ideas:
* Buy some acreage and create my own compound (as we've seen here on RDP)
* Join a large community of conservatives where we have our own compound with walls and security (I think we'll see this happening more)
* If I had any I'd consider burying most of my guns and ammo in containers designed for that
* Become more of a prepper and be more self-sufficient than we already are

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think the most important thing is to try not to be too surprised at whatever transpires.

During our war for independence, most everyday people did not want to do it.
During our civil war (just 160 years ago) most people never thought it would really be a war.
Spectators gathered at the first real battle (Bull Run) to see the spectacle and figured it’d be a couple hour brawl and be over by the time they finished their picnic lunches.
No exaggeration, that’s how it really was.
No one including the combatants could believe it when the killing started.
We read about it, but we don’t really imagine what it was really like. They were just as shocked then as we would be right now...but it happened and turned into the biggest loss of American lives than all others wars.
Today, as soon as that were to happen we would immediately be hammered by whatever side the military took. And THAT would be decided by whoever the CiC is.
If the military split, we would immediately be invaded by a multitude of foreign factions.
Make no mistake. We are at the fulcrum of what history will show as our most pivotal moment.
As a Republic, the entire world is against us, our own internal enemies not the least.
We will fall as a Republic eventually. There is no way around that. I know that sounds fatalistic but I do not mean it as such.
All around the world Countries are redefined all the time. We, having the protection of Oceans and only 2 bordering countries are immune from the reality of what the rest of the world experiences ALL THE TIME.
Those historic boundaries are minimized with todays technology.
It’s coming. It’s here.
Time to act like we’ve been there before.

Personally, I find it extraordinarily exciting and fascinating to be alive at this point in history!

Wedgy

Reaction score
WTG, a very down to earth analysis, well written Sir. I would not be surprised to see an attack during these uncertain times.

I know this is kinda out there,, but it is in the good book, and it ain't pretty. Should it come to War. Hope it's not Nuclear. And.

In your scenario when we are divided, and attacked. I only hope and pray it's not the attack foretold in the Bible. Plainly an EMP attack on the U.S., by Russia.

The World may very well be against us. But if America falls to an EMP attack, so falls the entire world. Russia first, Silent Service.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
WTG, a very down to earth analysis, well written Sir. I would not be surprised to see an attack during these uncertain times.

I know this is kinda out there,, but it is in the good book, and it ain't pretty. Should it come to War. Hope it's not Nuclear. And.

In your scenario when we are divided, and attacked. I only hope and pray it's not the attack foretold in the Bible. Plainly an EMP attack on the U.S., by Russia.

The World may very well be against us. But if America falls to an EMP attack, so falls the entire world. Russia first, Silent Service.

I don’t know how this deal is going to end up. Our last civil war was actually far easier to define. A region of the Country disagreed with the direction of the Nation so tried to succeed and start their own Country. (Primarily over slavery as we all know, but it was ideology as well and differences that still exist today between different regions)
But the “Union Army” was in fact the “real” Army. The confederacy was the rebel force.
2 clear sides (even though they originally had the same uniforms at times...)
Today we see a bunch of different ideologies in play, but mainly right vs left and the “army” is sort of 3rd party.
Islands of liberal wasteland are positioned all over the country. There is no north vs south defined. There is no clear succeeding army fighting the “real” army like a true civil war.
What it would really be more like is civil unrest with right fighting left and the army trying to mediate...at least until something can be defined as a national goal.
Throw in the foreign funded internal terrorists (Antifa, BLM, etc), plus the usual suspects like the muslim extreme (who now have elected agents in our own congress) and it’s really anyone’s guess just how fucked up it will be very quickly. One look at the attacks on Barrett (a woman with, frankly, no known vice) from the left and it’s clear that Christianity in any form is the enemy of the left, while Omar, AOC, and other radicals are the agents in place to do their part at that level...which would be to steer the military.

Bottom line, we as a species are 100% incapable of not killing each other.
We draw lines and divide up land based on religion, culture, race, historical populations, all kinds of different reasons.
Then we build up armies and kill each other for all kinds of disagreements over the lines we drew up in the first place.
It used to be hard to go across an ocean and have a war with someone that wasn’t next door. Now it’s easy. Just push a button.

If we don’t do that we are also really good at overpopulation like locusts or rabbits.

So yeah, it’s really hard to know what it’s all going to look like in a year. I used to think it would be sometime in this century, but not in my lifetime. It seems clear that the timeline has accelerated.

It isn’t the first time we’ve done it.
Like Groundhog Day. Over and over

The earth is over 4 1/2 billion years old.
There is a reason we aren’t supposed to be given knowledge. There is a reason Satan got in trouble for giving us knowledge (along with the fallen)
There is a reason that we get wiped off the earth over and over to start over again.
It’s because we can’t stop killing each other.
Every ancient civilization knows this.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
If the Left wins the White House, Senate and House our world will change dramatically. Our freedoms, already at risk, will certainly be reduced which means they'll be taken away.

My biggest concern is how the Left would, in that situation, criminalize gun/ammo ownership. They don't need to take our guns away. If we have them and/or use them we could be jailed. And that's how I think they'd "come after our guns."

Once the guns are "gone" our chances of fighting for our freedoms and our country are dramatically reduced. And their defunding/changing and controlling law enforcement easily means they'll have their own "police force" to enforce their new laws and amendments to the Constitution which will have huge holes in it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If they win, I do the same thing. Make a little money, work some, take care of my family. That is, until that is no longer an option...
At some point, the dems will admit they're actually communist, and then shtf. It will do so in a spectacular way.

At such point, I will be glad I have good kids, and a strong wife. I will be glad I own a home 100 miles from a big city. I will be glad they can survive, and my neighbors around help eachother out.

I'll be happy about these things because there may be a time, once more, when common men are needed to do uncommon things. I don't fear for myself, I never have. I fear for my children...always do.

Read up on first aid, really should anyway. If you don't have a long gun, get one. Any firearm you have, know not just how to break it down to clean it, but also the mechanics of it. If you have an AR, or similar, get a small parts kit and put it away. Gas rings break, firing pins wear and trigger points get worn.

Learn some skills like your life depends on it, it just may.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
The reasonable people will carry on with their lives as they have done. The unreasonable people will continue their bullshit.

The reasonable people will at some point get tired of being poked with the stick and get off the porch. I hope it doesn’t come to that, but god help us all if it does. I am prepared better than many, but not nearly prepared enough...physically, mentally, or materially.

I hate that my son will have to grow up and become an adult in this “new normal”. I don’t even want to grow up and be an adult in this “new normal”.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
In a Country of 330 million people, and an estimated 400 million plus guns, with that number increasing daily. Thats just the ones they know about. From experience, there are many, many more.

So. Just who zactly is it again that will go door to door and, "Come and Take it?

The Constitution does not grant us the right to Self Defense. That is every American's God given right.

Leftists seem to forget the basics.
A Man's home is his Castle...
Be prepared

just_floatin

Reaction score
^^^^^ God Given Right. Say When?
2111AD16-985E-4A5B-B867-B6B12ED713FB.jpeg

squeezer

Reaction score
In a Country of 330 million people, and an estimated 400 million plus guns, with that number increasing daily. Thats just the ones they know about. From experience, there are many, many more.

So. Just who zactly is it again that will go door to door and, "Come and Take it?

The Constitution does not grant us the right to Self Defense. That is every American's God given right.

Leftists seem to forget the basics.
A Man's home is his Castle...
Be prepared

Written by somebody who doesn't understand how a tank works...

squeezer

Reaction score
There are a ton of scenarios that could play out after the election. The only thing we can be sure of is that there will be a major uptick in violence no matter who wins in November.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There are a ton of scenarios that could play out after the election. The only thing we can be sure of is that there will be a major uptick in violence no matter who wins in November.

Organizing the soccer moms already are you?
Who exactly do you expect to cause this uptick? The same liberal terrorists who are burning your city and state right now?
Dumbass

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
White supremacists duh. 😂

I’m pretty sure, as the meme suggests, that if it was “us” we would have already started.
No, it’s his band of idiots that will step it up.
He is right about that.
If Trump landslides it they will attack.
If Biden steals it they will attack.

It’s like they don’t know how patriotism works...
They chased one 17 year old down to try to kill him and 2 attackers ended up slabbed and one got his arm shot up while the kid was retreating. (The only reason he’s still in jail is because Squeegies minions will burn the entire state down if they let him out)
What does he think is going to happen when they leave their lane?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure, as the meme suggests, that if it was “us” we would have already started.
No, it’s his band of idiots that will step it up.
He is right about that.
If Trump landslides it they will attack.
If Biden steals it they will attack.

It’s like they don’t know how patriotism works...
They chased one 17 year old down to try to kill him and 2 attackers ended up slabbed and one got his arm shot up while the kid was retreating. (The only reason he’s still in jail is because Squeegies minions will burn the entire state down if they let him out)
What does he think is going to happen when they leave their lane?

He would actually have to be capable of thinking for anyone to answer that. 😂

Wedgy

Reaction score
Written by someone who doesn't mind Tyranny.

Who wants to be first one through the door?

And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

If the military attacks ANY citizen FOR ANY REASON, you will be dead as well.

You must be stupid if you think they are going to sacrifice their own families and friends on some idiotic order that is AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION.

If you believe that F16 pilot who was just ordered to bomb his home town is going to do just that.....you don't understand humans at all.

EMP warfare...designed and BUILT by CITIZENS...rendering most of the artillery and flying aspects out...they compromise less than 2% of the population...do the fucking math.

If it goes all shit show sideways...citizens build everything...military only uses it.

The American Populace is the largest army on the planet.

Want to know the scary part? They are willing to nuke us all and pretend they can survive a nuclear winter scenario in a bunker....your target should be DC, not your fellow American.

squeezer

Reaction score
If the military attacks ANY citizen FOR ANY REASON, you will be dead as well.

You must be stupid if you think they are going to sacrifice their own families and friends on some idiotic order that is AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION.

There is more than a slim probability that Trump loses this election. He is also refusing to say he will accept the election results and facilitate a peaceful transfer of power...

Jan 20th comes around and President elect Biden drives up to 1600 Penn Ave and President Trump calls it a coup and orders the Military to remove Biden...

Is it against the Constitution to listen to Trump or is it against the Constitution to ignore him?

I wish the above was some far fetched hypothetical scenario instead of a definite possibility...

HotRod82

Reaction score
There is more than a slim probability that Trump loses this election. He is also refusing to say he will accept the election results and facilitate a peaceful transfer of power...

Jan 20th comes around and President elect Biden drives up to 1600 Penn Ave and President Trump calls it a coup and orders the Military to remove Biden...

Is it against the Constitution to listen to Trump or is it against the Constitution to ignore him?

I wish the above was some far fetched hypothetical scenario instead of a definite possibility...

I have 100% confidence the military will do exactly what the Supreme court rules.......

rcmike

Reaction score

Have you actually listened to what he says? Or are you one of those mouth breathers who listens to the 3 second clips on CNN and thinks that is what he actually said?

And the fact that you think a 4 man crew on a tank is going to drive into neighborhoods and shoot up houses because someone owns an AR15, just tells everyone that you simply have no experience with the people who actually serve.

squeezer

Reaction score
Have you actually listened to what he says? Or are you one of those mouth breathers who listens to the 3 second clips on CNN and thinks that is what he actually said?

And the fact that you think a 4 man crew on a tank is going to drive into neighborhoods and shoot up houses because someone owns an AR15, just tells everyone that you simply have no experience with the people who actually serve.

A couple of points here.

Yes I have listened to what he says. Along with what Pence has said. When asked strait out “Will you accept the results of the upcoming election?” Neither one of them has said Yes... Pretty simple question requiring a pretty simple answer.

As far as tanks driving down the streets of our cities I would offer up that they already do in a limited form.Our police departments have a ton of surplus military Bradlys’... Not exactly a tank but not a squad car either. Trump and Barr have already employed unmarked officers to chase down political photo-oops for no other reason than they could. Trump and Barr’s tacit support of extrajudicial execution hints at what levels of force on civilians they are comfortable with...

Anybody who thinks Trump wouldn’t order US troops to engage with Americans isn’t paying attention.

530RL

Reaction score
I just wonder if my Reyn Spooner investment is going to pay off? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

rcmike

Reaction score
Yes I have listened to what he says. Along with what Pence has said. When asked strait out “Will you accept the results of the upcoming election?” Neither one of them has said Yes... Pretty simple question requiring a pretty simple answer.
So no, you have not listened to what he says, just the soundbite your news source is giving you.

So no point in further discussion.

Wedgy

Reaction score
A couple of points here.

As far as tanks driving down the streets of our cities I would offer up that they already do in a limited form.Our police departments have a ton of surplus military Bradlys’... Not exactly a tank but not a squad car either. Trump and Barr have already employed unmarked officers to chase down political photo-oops for no other reason than they could. Trump and Barr’s tacit support of extrajudicial execution hints at what levels of force on civilians they are comfortable with...

Anybody who thinks Trump wouldn’t order US troops to engage with Americans isn’t paying attention.
Good Morning. Grab some coffee,,let's break this bullshit down, shall we.
"A couple of points here.
Point number 1. Bullshit Son.

Point number 2. Apples to Oranges.
I call LE in uparmored vehicles smart.

Point number 3. Federal law enforcement, and Charges, in the absence of local LE, is a good thing. Law and Order, is not a bad thing. Deputizing Deputies, get over it.

Point number 4. By Execution, if you mean legally armed citizens exercising the Right of Self Defense, in the absence of Law and Order. Piss off. You have that right.

And number 5. U.S. troops on U.S. soil.
This one is a frequent subject at Sunday dinner. Service members who will fight on U.S. soil. I don't think you fully understand the U.S. Constitution.
Yes, you are correct, they will fight. To the Death. Guaranteed. To protect what they Love and hold Dear. Against All Enemies, Foreign and, Domestic.

They will not be collecting an Armed Forces paycheck, when they do.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
The mouth-breathing, pin headed, Marxists who support BLM, Antifa, defunding the police, packing the Supreme Court, adding 2 more states, higher taxes, big tech censorship and power, ending the filibuster, deep state power (FBI and CIA are working against the President) continued oppression of the blacks and other minorities in Democratic cities, turning America into California, government run healthcare, etc., etc., etc. are able to keep many here busy trying as we try to teach them the truth about how this election is about OUR FREEDOMS vs MARXISM.

These fuktards either can't or won't recognize the truth due to stupidity or terminal TDS supported by the Democratic Media (propaganda).

There's clearly no help for them and it'd probably be best if we ignored them and watched as they get crushed by the mod they support. Fuck the Left!

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

Put down the crack pipe Hunter.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
With a 6:3 packed court are you sure anybody else will?
You are intentionally misusing the term “packed court”. The court is not supposed to be political. Liberals started this bullshit with a backwards philosophy. If the constitution doesn’t disallow then it’s fair game. Apply that to any rule book to see how ridiculous that is. 6:3 just means there are at least 3 trying to bend the rules.