WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Redneck yacht club

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's all about having fun! Some guys don't like glitter boats, most of you hate lake lice...this is just another way to piss away money, and hang out...
Think about the "Ballers" with 100k+ boats, sitting in the channel...at least these guys hammer their stuff!

Backlash

Reaction score
Great times! Down South, that's the way it is. People on $100 lawnmowers having as much fun as the guy in a home built swampbuggy or a $75K Silverado. It's a different world and one you have to experience once in your lifetime. Lots of good people having a damn good time!! ;)

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Looks like fun. They had mud bogs in the fields where I grew up. We got equipment stuck and buried enough during the work week. :D

pieyed

Reaction score
“There was a saunter of swine in that video“

Fixed it

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Looks like fun. They had mud bogs in the fields where I grew up. We got equipment stuck and buried enough during the work week. :D

They had mud bogs in Panama City Fl when I lived there years ago.
The top classes were custom rails with body’s pinned to them.
The guy I was helping ran 4x4 unlimited.
He had like a sand rail looking chassis with a Vette body pinned to it.
The front Dana 40 was merely a formality to make it class legal.
Tunnel ram BBC with injector hat and nitrous.
The 200’ course would bog down and swallow normal mud trucks.
He did it from a dead start in less than 3 seconds with the front wheels hanging and the roost about 300’ out the back!
Just fly over the mud like nothing.
He’d spend a solid 1-2 minutes lining it up straight before letting her rip.
It was pure insanity at the hit of the throttle. Absolutely no means of corrections or steering, just an explosion of mud, HP, and craziness.

If you just hit the throttle and lifted you’d still be 100’ into the mud and probably cartwheeling.

When I saw that shit I KNEW rednecks were insane.

rvrrun

Reaction score
A four wheel drive, mud bogging "pontoon boat". Now, why didn't I think of that.

X-rated

Reaction score
Not sure what your getting at......looks like good clean fun to me. These are the people you can rely on to vote the right way and just have fun! Not a man bun or a pair of skinny jeans to be seen!!

Carrera205

Reaction score
Not sure what your getting at......looks like good clean fun to me. These are the people you can rely on to vote the right way and just have fun! Not a man bun or a pair of skinny jeans to be seen!!
I want to go. I was just wondering what people thought haha

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
IMG_0659.JPG

Sometimes you just have a pile of parts laying around, and a Lincoln with a bad computer...A few beers, some whiskey and a wirefeed:rolleyes:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Look up the "Rednecks With Paychecks" bog fest...Some of these boys are running stuff comparable to Feld (Monster Jam) stuff, but shave about 4,000lbs off. There is no real prize money, sometimes just enough to pay fuel. Kind of like a real messy version of Saturday night circle track.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Redneck music....