WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Refi

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
So I’m in Temecula and looking to refi who’s the guy!?! I’ve asked this before in someone else’s thread and didn’t get any calls or responses if nobody gets back to me I’ll just go through quicken loans who I’m currently with.

DYAM

Reaction score
Give Scott a call. He did my refi a couple months ago. Highly recommended!

We offer the most aggressive VA, FHA, Conventional and JUMBO pricing for California properties and we close our loans between 14-30 days.

To get your no obligation rate quote for your purchase or refinance, call me today at 866-476-2494 or click HERE. I will have loan options available to you within 30 minutes.

Scott Wenhe
NMLS 336862
CALBRE 1768632
619-255-3182

[email protected]

He goes by Tamalewagon on here.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Like is said before I’ve reached out to the above from other posts and never heard back. I want someone I can trust and will follow through. If nobody reaches out to me I’ll just assume they are to busy and go with my current lender. I was just trying to keep it a RDP thing even though I’m not a long time member but I do appreciate the info and guidance I’ve received from my short time on here and would like to pay it back in some form.

Reactions: DMF

mbrown2

Reaction score
From the boards here TamaleWagon..

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I would be more than happy to help.

I run a sales team for direct lender Corporately located out of Vegas. We have 60+ offices but I can help-as I’m licensed in 42 States.

Top 1% of all originators in NV past two years.

Shoot you a PM

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So I’m in Temecula and looking to refi who’s the guy!?! I’ve asked this before in someone else’s thread and didn’t get any calls or responses if nobody gets back to me I’ll just go through quicken loans who I’m currently with.
Hey buddy, never got a PM or text message. Our office is in Temecula.

I crush Quicken all day long. Give me a call tomorrow morning and would be happy to go over your scenario and let you know what we can do.

661-993-9192

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DYAM

Reaction score
Don't know how you reached out but I clicked on the link in his post and filled out "Start New Loan Application" and he got back to me really quickly.

He was very accessible and was very good communication wise.

Good luck.

Dean

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Not a call out thread at all and I will definitely be making a call to all that reached out! I’m not a follow the link kind of guy I like the more personal style of communication. Thanks again RDP.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Just throwing it out, if you have aWells loan, I would inquire first about rate only modification for good standing loans, good bank relationship, and credit. They don’t advertise program. Not much in solid refi rates on jumbos, so I hit them up and they modified my rate to a 3.15 on a jumbo, zero cost, no taxes, no 3 months of everything to show. just had to fill out a application, a week later qualified, simple signature, and a month in a half later my rate dropped w existing term.

Last edited:

nowski

Reaction score
Great Thread, simply genius with all the competition on this site...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Just throwing it out, if you have aWells loan, I would inquire first about rate only modification for good standing loans, good bank relationship, and credit. They don’t advertise program. Not much in solid refi rates on jumbos, so I hit them up and they modified my rate to a 3.15 on a jumbo, zero cost, no taxes, no 3 months of everything to show. just had to fill out a application, a week later qualified, simple signature, and a month in a half later my rate dropped w existing term.
Holy shit. Didn't know that existed. Wife and I have been talking about that very thing for a bit.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Holy shit. Didn't know that existed. Wife and I have been talking about that very thing for a bit.

yeah, Wells totally hooked it up, could not believe how easy it was, not one dime in cost, not one doc, just a quick app. 3.15% isn’t too bad considering jumbo. Pm me if you need the contact I used if you have wells

DLC

Reaction score
Dude there‘s a lot of people that just buy cash no need to refi. This is RDP by the way! LoL

how ever if you do need some help there are like 5-6 people - long time members that are excellent in assisting you.

loan lady
tamelwagon
old school boats

just to name a few, I’m sure there are a few more

77hallett

Reaction score
I would be more than happy to help.

I run a sales team for direct lender Corporately located out of Vegas. We have 60+ offices but I can help-as I’m licensed in 42 States.

Top 1% of all originators in NV past two years.

Shoot you a PM
Licensed in New Mexico or Arkansas?