WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Refinance through Tamalewagon

FishSniper

Reaction score
Just finished a refi through Scott aka Tamalewagon on the boards. Everything was flawless and smooth even with everything going on right now. Got an excellent rate and everything was completed very quickly. Had a friend Refi at the same time and his also went flawless. Anyone looking to refi I would highly recommend contacting Scott @ [email protected]

WildWilly

Reaction score
AZ or CA? contemplated a refi on the Havasu house

FishSniper

Reaction score
AZ or CA? contemplated a refi on the Havasu house
He only does CA but when we bought the Havasu place he recomended Aaron Reed 623-451-5372 who is in AZ and that transaction also went quick and hassle free.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
PM me if you want a great broker (best rates) here in AZ

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I'm working with him now and so is my father.....Communication has been great thus far.....

Done-it-again

Reaction score
What’s today’s rate on a 25 or 30 year fixed?
I wish he would give these numbers in his daily rate thread that has no rates.

They are changing so often so it's difficult at the moment.... Its like the stock market, up and down.
I submitted my info to hang in limbo till a dropped, then secure the rate at that moment.

FishSniper

Reaction score
They are changing so often so it's difficult at the moment.... Its like the stock market, up and down.
I submitted my info to hang in limbo till a dropped, then secure the rate at that moment.
Yea the rates fluctuate. The best thing to do is get the approval then when the rates get to the range you want you can lock it.

CLdrinker

Reaction score

I understand but an idea of what they are would be nice. But if they are jumping around 1% during a day yeah it would be useless for him to post a number.

I talked to him last summer but the rate wasn’t worth the fees to me. I likely won’t be in this house forever.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
That’s the same advice Scott gave me which I may just do. I know rates fluctuate but was curious as to what people have locked in this past week or so.

FishSniper

Reaction score
I understand but an idea of what they are would be nice. But if they are jumping around 1% during a day yeah it would be useless for him to post a number.

I talked to him last summer but the rate wasn’t worth the fees to me. I likely won’t be in this house forever.
Rates have been up some recently it sounds like. I locked 3 percent buying under a point first week of March and friend locked 2.875 little over half a point in the same week. At that time no points was around 3.176.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Rates have been up some recently it sounds like. I locked 3 percent buying under a point first week of March and friend locked 2.875 little over half a point in the same week. At that time no points was around 3.176.

Right now I'm locked at the 3.1 as of yesterday.....But hoping to get right under 3 would be best.....Will see

Done-it-again

Reaction score

I'm not in my house forever......Doesn't really matter to me, I do have a 2nd I took out 5 years ago for home improvements that I'll move into my first. If I can save $500-600 month so be it.

EmpirE231

Reaction score

30yr? if so, those are great rates

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
No way 2.875 and 3.176 are current rates - can't be

Rates this week have been around 3.5 for a 30-year

We had a very short window of opportunity yesterday (26 minutes to be exact) where we were able to lock several loans in the high 2% and low 3% range for conforming loan amounts. This is why I stress the idea of getting a complete loan application to your lender so that if/when these windows occur, you can lock in.

People need to remember that every loan scenario is different. What one client may qualify for with a lower rate, some others won't. Loan to value, credit scores, cash out etc. all play a roll in pricing.