WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Refuge building ???

sirbob

Reaction score
Has anybody built in The Refuge? I mean actually designed a house and submitted plans and built it? not bought an already built house.

I looked in there years ago and had a hard time when I talked to a guy the was on the design review board about my ideas for a house. A lot has happened since them and I'm not sure if the person I spoke with didn't "get" the concept I was thinking about or???

Also - Can you build an RV garage in the Refuge - not a deep garage with 8 foot doors but a true full on RV garage with a 13ft door?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
My buddy owns a lot in the Refuge. Already has plans with a full RV garage with at least 13" doors. He is just waiting on his wife to retire before he starts to build. I think the size of his lot helped.

hallett21

Reaction score
Is the soil still an issue out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
There are plenty of 14 foot rv garages in The Refuge, I know the Bananas 44 DCB and the orange Nordic 35, both on tilt trailers are stored at their owners homes there.

Patyacht

Reaction score
Has anybody built in The Refuge? I mean actually designed a house and submitted plans and built it? not bought an already built house.

I looked in there years ago and had a hard time when I talked to a guy the was on the design review board about my ideas for a house. A lot has happened since them and I'm not sure if the person I spoke with didn't "get" the concept I was thinking about or???

Also - Can you build an RV garage in the Refuge - not a deep garage with 8 foot doors but a true full on RV garage with a 13ft door?
Yes I built in 2013 and have a 60' 13' high RV Garage. Think I was the 1st to build true RV garage. Since then the DRC has new members and RV garages are welcomed.

Patyacht

Reaction score
There are plenty of 14 foot rv garages in The Refuge, I know the Bananas 44 DCB and the orange Nordic 35, both on tilt trailers are stored at their owners homes there.
35' and 44' "Bananas" not stored here and never have been. Stored at the Islander! Lots of other boats stored here in their garages or in our storage lot. If 35 Nordic is stored here it's in his garage.