WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Regal Beagle - Coolest thing You will ever see

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Im not sure I understand what your saying. In the post above this one you are saying it slipped a bit.. then in this post you are talking about how good it “was”.

I’m not sure where a private club ended up getting compared to the Boy Scouts.. but I personally am not real interested in the Boy Scouts. A commercial space setup as a man cave that has kids activities every now and again I am interested in though.. Because of the man cave part and balance between kids activities. A place to go and have drinks while watching a ufc fight or something sounds fun.

What I'm saying is...

Any Boy Scout troop is as good as the leaders make it.

If you were a Scout Master, your troop would be focused on water sports, guns and everything out doors. I'm sure you'd have water skiing events once a month! You'd probably have the weekly meetings at the track so you could talk cars and shit. They'd probably be happy to sponsor you guys.

And I'm comparing the two because one of the first things you said that this was a place for dads and their sons to bond and have fun.

And that's Exactly what Boy Scouts is all about, regardless of any other BS being spewed by the libtard media fucksticks.

Make sense?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That place is over the top. Would have to upgrade and make sure my health insurance premiums were paid up to date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right?

Over 80 acres of awesomeness. With their own white water rafting. Bad azz. 👌👌

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What I'm saying is...

Any Boy Scout troop is as good as the leaders make it.

If you were a Scout Master, your troop would be focused on water sports, guns and everything out doors. I'm sure you'd have water skiing events once a month! You'd probably have the weekly meetings at the track so you could talk cars and shit. They'd probably be happy to sponsor you guys.

And I'm comparing the two because one of the first things you said that this was a place for dads and their sons to bond and have fun.

And that's Exactly what Boy Scouts is all about, regardless of any other BS being spewed by the libtard media fucksticks.

Make sense?

Kids.. not sons. Lol. I have one son and three kids. 😳

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Kids.. not sons. Lol. I have one son and three kids. 😳

As unpopular as some make it out to be...

Allowing girls into boy scouts ain't a bad thing. My daughter would be totally bummed when her brother and I would leave for a weekend of shooting or hiking, and she couldn't go.

We did pre hikes where a lot of the boys couldn't hang! If the girls are tough enough, let them come too.

Nobody said you had to lower the requirements to let the girls come along.

😉

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As unpopular as some make it out to be...

Allowing girls into boy scouts ain't a bad thing. My daughter would be totally bummed when her brother and I would leave for a weekend of shooting or hiking, and she couldn't go.

We did pre hikes where a lot of the boys couldn't hang! If the girls are tough enough, let them come too.

Nobody said you had to lower the requirements to let the girls come along.

😉

I’m not joining the Boy Scouts.. I may open a party spot that has some kids activities.. lol

Jay Dub

Reaction score
I went through scouts...cubs,boy,venture etc. I'm an Eagle Scout, 5 palms, OA, and Heroism Award recipient.... BSA taught me A LOT of great skills, and allowed me to do some very cool things as a kid/teen (high adventure trips etc). I served as a district commissioner and eagle advisor during some of college. I am thankful that I went through BSA at a time it wasn't ran by feminists, apologists, sissies and the like. BSA today is nothing more than a shell of what it once was...and thats putting it nicely. The stuff we got to do is largely gone...but hey its now "inclusive" right?... My kids will have no involvement with the bastardized participation trophy version that exists today, nor with Girl Scouts and the mess they have become.

This deal Dave posted is intriguing...im sure things like this could be a solid substitute and be pretty easy to recruit members..
Totally agree the "old" BSA was a great builder of young men. My son is an Eagle Scout and cannot believe how they have ruined the Boy Scouts.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree the "old" BSA was a great builder of young men. My son is an Eagle Scout and cannot believe how they have ruined the Boy Scouts.

Define "they"...

The BSA fought the libtards in court legally for decades. The courts stood behind them, as they should have, and told the libtards to go pound sand.

So what did the libtards do?? The only thing they could after being told to fuck off...
The went to the source of the funds. They went to Microsoft, Intel, Chipole and every other financial supporter of the BSA and and said..

So hey, did you know you are giving money to an organization that supports the discrimination against gays? That supports discrimination against females? Don't you have anti discrimination laws in place? So why are you supporting the BSA?

(Note: The BSA, being a private organization, can make any rules they want and the courts upheld this law.)

So what happened?? All of the big organizations that supported the BSA for decades HAD to withdraw their support, due to the social pressure from the left. I'll never spend a dime at Chipoltle, or any other place that withdrew their funding.

The BSA, with now a fraction of the funding that they previously enjoyed, had to do what they had to do. The laws of this country didn't matter. The social pressure won out.

So....

Now you wanna turn your back on the BSA, after they did everything they could??? Fought the best fight they could???

Are you happy they left won here, and are doing your best to support their victory by bad mouthing the BSA?

Who's side are you on? The social influncers of this world? Or the constitution of the USA?

Have some balls and pick one. Choose wisely. The future depends on it. :mad: 🍻

Have a nice day! ;)

Jay Dub

Reaction score
Define "they"...

The BSA fought the libtards in court legally for decades. The courts stood behind them, as they should have, and told the libtards to go pound sand.

So what did the libtards do?? The only thing they could after being told to fuck off...
The went to the source of the funds. They went to Microsoft, Intel, Chipole and every other financial supporter of the BSA and and said..

So hey, did you know you are giving money to an organization that supports the discrimination against gays? That supports discrimination against females? Don't you have anti discrimination laws in place? So why are you supporting the BSA?

(Note: The BSA, being a private organization, can make any rules they want and the courts upheld this law.)

So what happened?? All of the big organizations that supported the BSA for decades HAD to withdraw their support, due to the social pressure from the left. I'll never spend a dime at Chipoltle, or any other place that withdrew their funding.

The BSA, with now a fraction of the funding that they previously enjoyed, had to do what they had to do. The laws of this country didn't matter. The social pressure won out.

So....

Now you wanna turn your back on the BSA, after they did everything they could??? Fought the best fight they could???

Are you happy they left won here, and are doing your best to support their victory by bad mouthing the BSA?

Who's side are you on? The social influncers of this world? Or the constitution of the USA?

Have a nice day! ;)
we are on the same side here. I support the BSA and against the liberal left. I should have been more clear.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
we are on the same side here. I support the BSA and against the liberal left. I should have been more clear.

It's a tough situation when all you have to go on is the BS the media spreads...

Spread the truth. Hopefully Ive made it easier for everyone to understand what Really happened to the BSA.

They are Still an outstanding organization. With nothing but the best of intentions. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

👍

SHEP

Reaction score
I've been to that place also as a buddy is a member. I actually donated a poker table to the cause. Great setup and idea.

SHEP

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I've been to that place also as a buddy is a member. I actually donated a poker table to the cause. Great setup and idea.

SHEP

I really wouldn't mind setting up something like this out here.. Just a giant man cave for friends, and we do some family activities etc... Sure would be nice to have a place to go with friends, and not deal with the crowds and drunks at the bars (and the problems that go along with that). Places to go watch sporting events, and BBQ etc..

I think the structure of the organization is going to be the most difficult part of it.

RD

wet hull

Reaction score
This would crush it in North San Diego. When my daughtet was a a few years younger all us dads would go to trampoline park then brewries in Vista. We always joked about something like this but never thought it could be real until you posted this. Wonder if pemits or anything special needed?

Mike K

Reaction score
Such a cool place !
I did Indian Princesses.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I really wouldn't mind setting up something like this out here.. Just a giant man cave for friends, and we do some family activities etc... Sure would be nice to have a place to go with friends, and not deal with the crowds and drunks at the bars (and the problems that go along with that). Places to go watch sporting events, and BBQ etc..

I think the structure of the organization is going to be the most difficult part of it.

RD
Not being " negative " but as a member i have the ability to drink as much as i want for .10 cents on the dollar ? And you dont think people will be drunk of there ass ? You being "RDP" will have membership out the ying yang but all it does is move the party from your garage to a place you can leave when your done . I dont get it honestly .

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Pretty bold claim saying it's the "coolest thing you'll ever see" apparently you've never been to the Bonneville Salt Flats during Speed Week?

Just sayin...
😁

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Define "they"...

So....

Have a nice day! ;)

Took my son to a meeting with the Boy Scouts back in 2008/09. The group was creepy in my opinion. Can't explain why.

This may be the reason, not sure, but I put this up there with the catholic church.

SHEP

Reaction score

RD

Totally agree. They have a great setup and it seems to work for them so why wouldn't it work out there. As long as all the members are on the same page it should work just fine. Their place is awesome and has everything you can think of.

SHEP

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Took my son to a meeting with the Boy Scouts back in 2008/09. The group was creepy in my opinion. Can't explain why.

This may be the reason, not sure, but I put this up there with the catholic church.

And here we have a Classic example of the liberal media doing what they do best...

You're positive all those "claims" are true, right?

If they were, why weren't charges made against the person who did it?

Oh that's right, no deep pockets to dig into there. 🙄

No doubt, there are perves everywhere. And I'm sure stuff happened that shouldn't have. But don't for a minute blame an entire origination for the acts of some fucked up humans.

Fucked up people are everywhere.😡

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
And here we have a Classic example of the liberal media doing what they do best...

No doubt, there are perves everywhere. And I'm sure stuff happened that shouldn't have. But don't for a minute blame an entire origination for the acts of some fucked up humans.

Nope not positive the claims are true. Are you positive that they are not, if so how do you know? Charges? Don't know, was the statute of limitations over by then?

Yes fucked up people are everywhere. I blame organizations that hide and cover up stuff that happens to kids. Did they do that? Don't know, but why settle for 850 million if you didn't do anything wrong. I understand corporations do that to limit costs, but do not agree with it.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Nope not positive the claims are true. Are you positive that they are not, if so how do you know? Charges? Don't know, was the statute of limitations over by then?

Yes fucked up people are everywhere. I blame organizations that hide and cover up stuff that happens to kids. Did they do that? Don't know, but why settle for 850 million if you didn't do anything wrong. I understand corporations do that to limit costs, but do not agree with it.

Cause that amount is less money and drama they would actually have to pay to fight those bogus, unprovable claims.

So you think that if someone on here does something shady, Dave should be responsible for it?

Of course not. Nobody believes that, and neither do you.

You've been brainwashed into that way of thinking though. LETS FRY SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY WITH MONEY! LAWYER UP! IM GONNA SUE! IM GONNA OWN YOU!

Yeah no.

People should be held responsible for their own actions. Some of the "claims" in the article you posted are from the 60's.

So again, do you truly feel Dave should be held responsible for you?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not being " negative " but as a member i have the ability to drink as much as i want for .10 cents on the dollar ? And you dont think people will be drunk of there ass ? You being "RDP" will have membership out the ying yang but all it does is move the party from your garage to a place you can leave when your done . I dont get it honestly .

lol. People can goto my office and drink all they want for free. Nobody gets shit faced here. Honestly other than me I don’t think anyone gets really that trashed in my garage.. or even the after parties. Booze is free at all if it.

Besides you would screen the membership pretty heavy.. this thing isn’t that kinda deal.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I don’t understand why we turned this thread into the BSA and now arguing for or against.. this private club has nothing to do with BSA.. 👀

hallett21

Reaction score
I don’t understand why we turned this thread into the BSA and now arguing for or against.. this private club has nothing to do with BSA.. [emoji102]

Would you set it up with monthly dues and have a bartender on staff? Like a country club.

I imagine you’d want someone who was responsible for locking up, re ordering kegs etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarence

Reaction score
You've the great advantage of this forum to attract and vet members.

Could gauge interest, even raise money up front selling (refundable) memberships before committing.

Nice way to extend the RDP community.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Cause that amount is less money and drama they would actually have to pay to fight those bogus, unprovable claims.

So you think that if someone on here does something shady, Dave should be responsible for it?

Of course not. Nobody believes that, and neither do you.

You've been brainwashed into that way of thinking though. LETS FRY SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY WITH MONEY! LAWYER UP! IM GONNA SUE! IM GONNA OWN YOU!

Yeah no.

People should be held responsible for their own actions. Some of the "claims" in the article you posted are from the 60's.

So again, do you truly feel Dave should be held responsible for you?

Yeah no. Not brainwashed. I am responsible for my actions and no Dave is not responsible for what members do.

You haven't answered my question of do you know if the accusations are true? Did the BCA try to cover it up to protect the image? If so, should the BCA be responsible for their actions?

If you think this is true of me (LETS FRY SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY WITH MONEY! LAWYER UP! IM GONNA SUE! IM GONNA OWN YOU!) then you haven't read much of what I have written. Reread post 71.

I have a soft spot for kids. Any person or organization that harms children should be burnt to the ground. My wife worked a lot of child porn and child trafficking cases while she was doing computer forensics for DHS. It makes me sick.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I don’t understand why we turned this thread into the BSA and now arguing for or against.. this private club has nothing to do with BSA.. 👀

Sorry Dave my last post will be the last in the tread about that.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yeah no. Not brainwashed. I am responsible for my actions and no Dave is not responsible for what members do.

You haven't answered my question of do you know if the accusations are true? Did the BCA try to cover it up to protect the image? If so, should the BCA be responsible for their actions?

If you think this is true of me (LETS FRY SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY WITH MONEY! LAWYER UP! IM GONNA SUE! IM GONNA OWN YOU!) then you haven't read much of what I have written. Reread post 71.

I have a soft spot for kids. Any person or organization that harms children should be burnt to the ground. My wife worked a lot of child porn and child trafficking cases while she was doing computer forensics for DHS. It makes me sick.

I know the same as you do. Nothing, cause we weren't there.

It's funny how on one hand you believe in personal responsibility, and on the other hand, you don't.

I'm ok with Anyone being responsible for harming a child be burned at the stake.

I'm not ok with holding ANY group of people responsible for the acts of a few individuals.

Maybe you don't see the difference...

I spent 13 plus years in Scouting, you wanna lawyer up and sue me for something that happened in the 60's? Should I be responsible too, cause I'm a part of the BSA?

Im proud to say I was part of a troop that has produced well over 100 eagle scouts (including my son) since it's inception. You wanna condem our troop too?

Stop buying into the liberal media bullshit.

It's not looking good on you...

Good for your wife. That's awesome. 👍👍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I find it fascinating to watch how some of these threads not only hang a left… but somehow end up in the fires of hell

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
"I'm not ok with holding ANY group of people responsible for the acts of a few individuals."

As I stated. "Did the BCA covered it up to protect their image"? If so, then they have some responsibility.

Stop with your liberal rant. I bet I am far more to the right than you are.

As I stated earlier. I understand companies settle to limit cost, but I do not agree with it. I think they should have spent the 850 mil on lawyers fighting the allegations, if they aren't true.

Again sorry Dave for fucking up your thread. I wanted my previous post to be my last. I do think the idea of a private place to get together is a good idea and would join if I were in the area.