WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Reindeer racing a train

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Those who remember the infamous pit bull train thread will appreciate this. I saw it on barstool sports IG page and had to share it with my OG RDP family.

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’ve smoked so many dear and elk it sucks. But they do try to race us quite a bit like this. It’s hilarious, until we’re slower and they run in front of us nothing beats the train when in front of the plow.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I’ve smoked so many dear and elk it sucks. But they do try to race us quite a bit like this. It’s hilarious, until we’re slower and they run in front of us nothing beats the train when in front of the plow.
Almost nothing, this propane truck did a number on a UP train in OK. Well didn't beat it, but definitely a push.
ohp-train-tanker-collision-kills-2.1220026757000-0.jpeg
ohp-train-tanker-collision-kills-2.1220026757000-1.jpeg

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Almost nothing, this propane truck did a number on a UP train in OK. Well didn't beat it, but definitely a push.
ohp-train-tanker-collision-kills-2.1220026757000-0.jpeg
ohp-train-tanker-collision-kills-2.1220026757000-1.jpeg
Damn did the crew survive?

I was taught from the beginning, if it’s a tanker don’t plug it, till you’ve already gotten all the way through it and some.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Damn did the crew survive?

I was taught from the beginning, if it’s a tanker don’t plug it, till you’ve already gotten all the way through it and some.
Crew died at the scene, tanker driver was life flighted out. Not sure if he made it, not sure I'd want to make it given what the truck looks like. Somewhere out there is about 50 photos of the scene. It's crazy how far pieces flew.

MarilynDutil

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, I liked this video. Honestly, I haven't seen it before. I'm not the most frequent visitor to YouTube, so I find some funny videos only in forums or through friends on Facebook. I'd show this to my family, huh. I also witnessed a strange incident once. When I was riding the train from db auskunft I was just mindlessly looking out the window. And I noticed that a fox was running along the railway almost at the train itself. She ran fast enough. I even began to worry that she might accidentally get hit by a train. Perhaps this poor animal had rabies because, in a normal state, an animal cannot dare to run next to such a loud noise source, you know.

Last edited: