Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1606145187170.png

Nothing to see here, just a chicom bank holding the Dominion Patent.👍

@Grandpa mac is chicom, prove me wrong.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

“We do have components in our products that come from China and don’t know the exact percentage. I can certainly get that to the committee through my staff – happy to work with you on getting the exact number.”

Democratic Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren interrupted, inquiring “before you go forward, what are the components that are from China.”

Poulos then reveals that “the actual glass screen on the interface down to the chip component level of capacitors and resistors” are from China:

“Uh so, for example, LCD components, the actual glass screen on the interface down to the chip component level of capacitors and resistors, several of those components to our knowledge are not even – there’s no option for manufacturing of those in the United States. We would welcome guidelines and best practices from the committee and from the federal government in terms of this is not a problem that is unique to the industry.”

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

“We do have components in our products that come from China and don’t know the exact percentage. I can certainly get that to the committee through my staff – happy to work with you on getting the exact number.”

Democratic Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren interrupted, inquiring “before you go forward, what are the components that are from China.”

Poulos then reveals that “the actual glass screen on the interface down to the chip component level of capacitors and resistors” are from China:

“Uh so, for example, LCD components, the actual glass screen on the interface down to the chip component level of capacitors and resistors, several of those components to our knowledge are not even – there’s no option for manufacturing of those in the United States. We would welcome guidelines and best practices from the committee and from the federal government in terms of this is not a problem that is unique to the industry.”

Huge freaking surprise. A piece of technology is crammed full of Chinese parts. Good luck finding a product that isnt...

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Lol you just made my point 😂😂😂
Take the large powerful group, break it into smaller pieces (divide) and go conquer. View attachment 945306
That’s what we do at work and that’s what’s being done here.thanks for quoting an article with multiple issues 🙄
Once more, the point of divide and conquer is to divide your enemies. Splitting Powell and Giuliani is not dividing Trumps enemies. But whatever.

Wedgy

Reaction score

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Once more, the point of divide and conquer is to divide your enemies. Splitting Powell and Giuliani is not dividing Trumps enemies. But whatever.
Once more divide means take your “a team” and divide it into smaller pieces. Take those smaller pieces to conquer all. Not stay as one, and take over one thing at a time. I divide into multiple and take over all at once (conquer)... like I said we just did it with all of our locals.... I don’t need to divide my enemies to whip their asses. That’s pussy shit...stick around. I still have faith you can learn a thing or two. Divide, then conquer sounds like what you want.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This would make me so happy.....Put Powell in there as AG for the next couple of months so she could collect data and blow the lid off so many things! We could finally find out the truth about BigFoot and who killed Kennedy.

Wait...you don’t know?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Dear Sir, Try and keep up.
Watch your flank, and don't forget your six!

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania ⚠ Warning!
⚠ Mathematics ahead 😆
This is the best single source exposing the fraud!

wzuber

Reaction score
maybe if you jump up and down screaming and flailing your arms they/we will give a flying fuck what you have to say..........
hahahahahahahahha NOBODY, NOBODY AND NOBODY gives a flying fuck about you, what you think or what you have to say. NNNOOOOBBBBOOOODDDDDYYYYY........... :D

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
maybe if you jump up and down screaming and flailing your arms they/we will give a flying fuck what you have to say..........
hahahahahahahahha NOBODY, NOBODY AND NOBODY gives a flying fuck about you, what you think or what you have to say. NNNOOOOBBBBOOOODDDDDYYYYY........... :D
That’s a lengthy comment coming from such a place of indifference...

Wedgy

Reaction score
STATEMENT FROM SIDNEY POWELL TO "WE THE PEOPLE"

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You realize Roberts is Chief Justice for life?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
STATEMENT FROM SIDNEY POWELL TO "WE THE PEOPLE"

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell

Trump just initiated the transition process for Biden. If she can back her words with hard evidence why not give the American people a real glimpse of it and keep the momentum going? All she has done is talk and make allegations. Yes some low level line employees gave statements but that will not cause the court to change anything.

Wedgy

Reaction score
As are all SC Justices. Its a tongue in cheek Pack the Court pick. Get a Clue.

CJ Roberts is notable in that he created law by allowing the ACA penalty to magically be a tax. That will come in handy in a Biden/ Harris administration in their gun control plans.

You realize Roberts is Chief Justice for life?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Trump just initiated the transition process for Biden. If she can back her words with hard evidence why not give the American people a real glimpse of it and keep the momentum going? All she has done is talk and make allegations. Yes some low level line employees gave statements but that will not cause the court to change anything.
"Oh Ye of little faith." 😆 We will see. In my experience you pay an Attorney for talking in Court. That's where it matters. C'mon Man!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
"Oh Ye of little faith." 😆 We will see. In my experience you pay an Attorney for talking in Court. That's where it matters. C'mon Man!

True but thus far his attorneys have lost everything including hair dye. I know the high level courts are where the final decisions are made but she has talked up a book full with nothing to back it up so far. I pray for their success but have that little to little and a little to late feeling rising in my stomach especially since Mr. T has gone into low profile mode now as well.

She stated new suit filed Monday or Tuesday. We shall see.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Do you believe your bullshit enough to put $100 on the outcome?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Do you believe your bullshit enough to put $100 on the outcome?
GMAC, placing bets today you gotta give odds now... LOL..

IMO, 10-1.. would be a good start..LOL

there's hope...but its getting dark..LOL

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
GMAC, placinf bets today you gotta give odds now... LOL..

IMO, 10-1.. would be a good start..LOL

there's hope...but its getting dark..LOL
I don’t know, Regor acts as confident today as he was on Nov 2nd. I’m not sure ZeroHedge runs any of the bad news the rest of us are reading.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don’t know, Regor acts as confident today as he was on Nov 2nd. I’m not sure ZeroHedge runs any of the bad news the rest of us are reading.

Our boy has beat you corrupt faggots back at EVERY turn and I’m not about to lose faith in him now monkey. I will NEVER bend a knee to you commie bastards, NEVER!!! 🖕 😝 🖕

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
That’s correct.

That's because the owner of the arena said it was a minor drip from a sink pipe that was easily remedied. I believe his statement was obtained by the attorney.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Hear Ye Hear Ye, Donald TRUMP will preval!

First of all, yes. Jan 21, 2020 Donald Trump is still the duly elected president. The Senate hearing in Gettysburg Pennsylvania yesterday is a must watch for any Patriots.

To the buzzing of the horde of flies who wish death to our America, pay no heed.
Even Stevie Wonder can see the election was/is a landslide for President Trump.

When all is said and done, the Meltdown will be epic. Make 2016 look like a book club meeting at the Public Library.

Wedgy

Reaction score
We've got a lot to be thankful for. We live in the greatest country in the world. Our freedoms are the envy of the entire world.

It is naive to think that the Revolutionary War, or the Civil War would be the only wars on American soil needed to preserve American Liberty.

Wolverines

Wedgy

Reaction score
Meanwhile over at Kraken Central

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Some insight into what “The Kraken” supposedly really is, and it’s not related to a movie.

Sidney Powell used the term ‘Release the Kraken’ to describe what she is going to do to the Deep State Democrat and RINO scum—and most thought she was referring to the legendary mythological octopus-like giant.

But she wasn’t.

According to the CIA’s own information operations centre
“Kraken is a Department of Defense cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions of other nations and enemies.” (Hat tip to Pam Geller Reports)

But we now know that the SCYTL server seizure was from a secret operation in Frankfurt—actually controlled by the CIA.

So who in Sidney Powell’s orbit could possibly know about the secret CIA hacking program “Kraken”?

Was it just a coincidence that she used the one term that might let the rats know she was on to them at last Thursday’s presser?

And if her source knew the term, might he also have access to the program to hack and track the hackers?

If he were the man over all intel—oh say like Ezra Cohen-Watnick, her client’s Number One—he either knew about it and had access to it, or the lowlifes were breaking the law and he caught them red handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro