WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Release the Kraken Sydney!!!!!!

Sandlord

Reaction score
Some insight into what “The Kraken” supposedly really is, and it’s not related to a movie.

Sidney Powell used the term ‘Release the Kraken’ to describe what she is going to do to the Deep State Democrat and RINO scum—and most thought she was referring to the legendary mythological octopus-like giant.

But she wasn’t.

According to the CIA’s own information operations centre
“Kraken is a Department of Defense cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions of other nations and enemies.” (Hat tip to Pam Geller Reports)

But we now know that the SCYTL server seizure was from a secret operation in Frankfurt—actually controlled by the CIA.

So who in Sidney Powell’s orbit could possibly know about the secret CIA hacking program “Kraken”?

Was it just a coincidence that she used the one term that might let the rats know she was on to them at last Thursday’s presser?

And if her source knew the term, might he also have access to the program to hack and track the hackers?

If he were the man over all intel—oh say like Ezra Cohen-Watnick, her client’s Number One—he either knew about it and had access to it, or the lowlifes were breaking the law and he caught them red handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The way things are going, it appears the Trump team knew before the election of all the methods of cheating that would be used in the election process. And let them cheat (treason), but watched and documented everything along the way.

KevinR

Reaction score
The way things are going, it appears the Trump team knew before the election of all the methods of cheating that would be used in the election process. And let them cheat (treason), but watched and documented everything along the way.

Seems at this point that’s the only way the fraudulent activities can be exposed and legally voided.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Ugh How can they spell district wrong twice? I know it is a small thing, but it does irritate me. Hopefully, the rest of the suit is correct.
It isn’t. The entire thing is a hot mess.
BF20E6BE-D419-48D8-B4D7-B0136DAD1A12.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Hear Ye Hear Ye, Donald TRUMP will preval!

First of all, yes. Jan 21, 2020 Donald Trump is still the duly elected president. The Senate hearing in Gettysburg Pennsylvania yesterday is a must watch for any Patriots.

To the buzzing of the horde of flies who wish death to our America, pay no heed.
Even Stevie Wonder can see the election was/is a landslide for President Trump.

When all is said and done, the Meltdown will be epic. Make 2016 look like a book club meeting at the Public Library.
Then take my bet!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Some insight into what “The Kraken” supposedly really is, and it’s not related to a movie.

Sidney Powell used the term ‘Release the Kraken’ to describe what she is going to do to the Deep State Democrat and RINO scum—and most thought she was referring to the legendary mythological octopus-like giant.

But she wasn’t.

According to the CIA’s own information operations centre
“Kraken is a Department of Defense cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions of other nations and enemies.” (Hat tip to Pam Geller Reports)

But we now know that the SCYTL server seizure was from a secret operation in Frankfurt—actually controlled by the CIA.

So who in Sidney Powell’s orbit could possibly know about the secret CIA hacking program “Kraken”?

Was it just a coincidence that she used the one term that might let the rats know she was on to them at last Thursday’s presser?

And if her source knew the term, might he also have access to the program to hack and track the hackers?

If he were the man over all intel—oh say like Ezra Cohen-Watnick, her client’s Number One—he either knew about it and had access to it, or the lowlifes were breaking the law and he caught them red handed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wolverines!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
If it's such a Hot Mess Grandpa👴 why do they do this? Are they afraid Gramdpa? Isn't She that lady who released the Kraken? Is that what they're afraid of? Grandpa? Grandpa? Did they block you too?
Nnaaaa, can't be just out of site out of mind.... CONTROL the Sheep with what their view, hear and read....
The liberal media would never do such a thing...

Wedgy

Reaction score
I know, Right? 😆 I think Grampy should be wagering on which swing states stuffed the most votes for Biden. If I was a betting man. Pennsylvania...

BCP's Thanksgiving podcast pulls a lot of clips ftom the Gettysburg Republican hearing, he breaks a lot of down that's going on the MSM will never let us see.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Thanks WE. Me too, 1st time donating to a campaign, at 63. My money's on Sydney now,, and whoever has the Balls that she has. Bad to the Bone!

I only had one bad attorney. Lucky the rest were very, very good. Not near as good as Sydney Powell.

Sydney Powell is not going to put her reputation on the line for anything she cannot prove. Period.
🙄

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I keep calling you out you pussy. Oh and you know, you're just avoiding the truth.
Where’s that? I can’t recall seeing anything interesting from you. But maybe that’s just how you are.

4Waters

Reaction score
Where’s that? I can’t recall seeing anything interesting from you. But maybe that’s just how you are.
The truth about democrats and their division of America, but of course the truth isn't interesting to a turd you guys like lies and fake news, limp Rod n Jen is the only one to respond after being called out time and time again just like you.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The truth about democrats and their division of America, but of course the truth isn't interesting to a turd you guys like lies and fake news, limp Rod n Jen is the only one to respond after being called out time and time again just like you.
What’s the post number, genius?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Not so fast Grampy. Suck it up Cupcakes, Democrats be going down.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Not so fast Grampy. Suck it up Cupcakes, Democrats be going down.
And now it goes to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court which has already tossed two of Trumps lawsuits. This one BTW is not alleging fraud, rather Trumpkins are crying about PA expanding mail in voting and trying to disenfranchise every person in the state who cast a vote. Nice look for your party.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Pay attention Gramps. I am not a betting man. I worked way to hard for my money to gamble. I drilled that into my Son every time he worked with me as my Tile Helper, and every time we went to Laughlin.
Besides that, no offense, but you are Just. NOT. Worth It.
Says a man with zero confidence in the words he says.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Next Up:Atlas might Shrug
Trump 252
biden. 286

Wedgy

Reaction score
Says a man with zero confidence in the words he says.
There you go again, doing the twist.
Newsflash Grampy, Pennsylvania has Fallen. Arizona next, and then Georgia. News flash Pennsylvania, Arizona Georgia. In that order. Take this to the Bank Grampy! Donald Trump is still your President! HA!

Awful quiet this afternoon. Cat gotchure tongue there Grampy... (Rhetorical question.)

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
There you go again, doing the twist.
Newsflash Grampy, Pennsylvania has Fallen. Arizona next, and then Georgia. News flash Pennsylvania, Arizona Georgia. In that order. Take this to the Bank Grampy! Donald Trump is still your President! HA!

Awful quiet this afternoon. Cat gotchure tongue there Grampy... (Rhetorical question.)

You can put $100 behind your talk any time you like. You send it to RMarion and I’ll send him mine. Let’s do this before the Electoral College meets on December 14!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You can put $100 behind your talk any time you like. You send it to RMarion and I’ll send him mine. Let’s do this before the Electoral College meets on December 14!

Monkey uses one of his own reeeeeeeeeeing with a photo shopped MAGA hat for his avatar...................................... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Cheater, just like the election!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Monkey uses one of his own reeeeeeeeeeing with a photo shopped MAGA hat for his avatar...................................... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Cheater, just like the election!!

View attachment 948587
Interesting you use a cartoon megalomaniac created by a liberal and Danny Mastersen, a Scientologist freak who is currently facing prosecution for thee rapes.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Interesting you use a cartoon megalomaniac created by a liberal and Danny Mastersen, a Scientologist freak who is currently facing prosecution for thee rapes.

When you've got NOTHING.................................

LMAO 70's show .gif

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Another tweet from Powell, with nothing behind it.....Trump supporter here, but she either needs to shit or get off the pot...time is running out

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Rove is the quintessential rino. Quite frankly, you munkees don't get it. Most of us are Patriots, Freedom loving Americans, Truth seeking, honest, hard working, compassionate, morally responsible citizens of this nation first. We tend to fall into the pro American Republican party, but we do not put party or its elected officials first. We along with all citizens are not without fault and that is why we push so hard for our ideals, better yet, our set of values.

We know we all stumble. We don't embrace the stumble but rather, we celebrate getting back up after the stumble, hopefully a little stronger and wiser. You may continue to focus on faults, hell, you even embrace them and support them when the evidence is as plain as the screen you are reading.

I will continue the fight for our country along with our President, faults and all. Fighting for us, our sovereignty and safety, our values, life, energy independence, and economic stability. You guys keep supporting race baiting, gender confusion, treasonous behavior, illegal business practices, pedo support, and the move to communism.

The name doesn't matter, nor do the letters in front of or behind the name. It is what one stands for and believes in.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Actually the dumbest thing he could do... you’re scared now 😂😂 just wait and see what you just did for you and yore family 😂😂 better keep that location undisclosed forever 😬

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Bye-bye Kraken!

hahahahahaha... Uhh well there is a little problem with that law suit.

"baseless allegation that votes were flipped to President-elect Joe Biden, filed a lawsuit against the Trump campaign and conservative media outlets for defamation."

Nice allegation, if you completely ignore that fact that there were votes flipped. Not denied by Dominion, simply brushed off as a human error. Yeah right.

If Giuliani or Sydney are liable for death threats, then every single cop in this country (that would not include you of course) can sue every single dumb fuck Libturd politician or media outlet, or BLM supporter for all the death threats we have received all year over made up bullshit. Guess I'm gonna be rich.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
hahahahahaha... Uhh well there is a little problem with that law suit.

"baseless allegation that votes were flipped to President-elect Joe Biden, filed a lawsuit against the Trump campaign and conservative media outlets for defamation."

Nice allegation, if you completely ignore that fact that there were votes flipped. Not denied by Dominion, simply brushed off as a human error. Yeah right.

If Giuliani or Sydney are liable for death threats, then every single cop in this country (that would not include you of course) can sue every single dumb fuck Libturd politician or media outlet, or BLM supporter for all the death threats we have received all year over made up bullshit. Guess I'm gonna be rich.
Well we shall see, but Fiox and Newsmax both recognized their legal jeopardy and aired pieces withdrawing their salacious allegations against Dominion. CNN got it wrong on Nick Sandmann and made an undisclosed settlement in that $200 million dollar lawsuit. I doubt Guiliani and Powell’s pockets are as deep, but fully expect th Ed m to settle as well.

BTW kudus for calling out the violence against the Oregon troopers in Salem. You seem to be the only guy on your side who’s consistently opposed to violent protests, and I’m afraid Trump is inciting a lot more violence on January 6th and at the Inauguration which cops are gonna get caught up in.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Well we shall see, but Fiox and Newsmax both recognized their legal jeopardy and aired pieces withdrawing their salacious allegations against Dominion. CNN got it wrong on Nick Sandmann and made an undisclosed settlement in that $200 million dollar lawsuit. I doubt Guiliani and Powell’s pockets are as deep, but fully expect th Ed m to settle as well.

BTW kudus for calling out the violence against the Oregon troopers in Salem. You seem to be the only guy on your side who’s consistently opposed to violent protests, and I’m afraid Trump is inciting a lot more violence on January 6th and at the Inauguration which cops are gonna get caught up in.
Sandman was baseless and obviously bias from the get go. The Dominion machines have had issues well documented, and there is LITERALLY a case of votes being switched. The whinny little bitch at Dominion can eat a dick. His law suit is nothing but more Libturd false allegations. Fuck him and anyone that supports him

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
lol. yeah file that suit. cant wait to see the discovery process. hope they got some good crow recipes.