WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#ReleaseTheMemo!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Dems purposely inserted sensitive nat sec info into their memo so it couldn't be released, Well played by them i have to admit.

Doesn't matter though, the curtain is already pulled back, no amount of them crying will change what was done at FBI/DOJ to a Candidate and President Elect.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Dems purposely inserted sensitive nat sec info into their memo so it couldn't be released, Well played by them i have to admit.

Doesn't matter though, the curtain is already pulled back, no amount of them crying will change what was done at FBI/DOJ to a Candidate and President Elect.

President Trump blinked on this one. Were it I, I would have sent it back to Schiff, had an oval office speech and tell America exactly what was done. THEN tell Schiff, go ahead, release it, Its up to you. NO WAY HE RELEASES HIS OWN MEMO.

Trumps a street fighter, Schiffs a pillow biter.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -7. (see trends).

Since last week’s State of the Union address, Trump’s approval ratings have been running slightly ahead of where Barack Obama was at this stage of his presidency.
[QUOTE-RasmussenReports.com]

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

"Once the necessary redactions have been made"

Intellectually dishonesty may get you a few laughs but it makes this and any arguments weak. Had President Trump made the redactions to the stuff Schiff stuck in his memo as land mines, you would be claiming "Trump redacted all the stuff that makes him look guilty"

As Racey said, brilliant move by the Shitweasel.

I too, want it released. As I stated prior, I would put it back on Schiff, make him the goat. I'm pretty sure he would not release his own memes knowing full well he would have nowhere to hide, since its his work.

jet496

Reaction score
I wonder why there's no major headlines on this. I mean, Trump is preventing this memo being released that would vindicate the DNC, yet no major headlines on it. Hmmmm...

Trump has all the DNC & Liberals by the balls!!! Drain the swamp.

Winning!!!:D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_0927.JPG
I wonder why there's no major headlines on this. I mean, Trump is preventing this memo being released that would vindicate the DNC, yet no major headlines on it. Hmmmm...

Trump has all the DNC & Liberals by the balls!!! Drain the swamp.

Winning!!!:D
So Trump fills the Swamp with his lemmings then drains the Swamp of his lemmings? Donnie the conman at work on feeble minds. :rolleyes:

530RL

Reaction score
"Once the necessary redactions have been made"

Intellectually dishonesty may get you a few laughs but it makes this and any arguments weak. Had President Trump made the redactions to the stuff Schiff stuck in his memo as land mines, you would be claiming "Trump redacted all the stuff that makes him look guilty"

As Racey said, brilliant move by the Shitweasel.

I too, want it released. As I stated prior, I would put it back on Schiff, make him the goat. I'm pretty sure he would not release his own memes knowing full well he would have nowhere to hide, since its his work.

The intelligence agencies had "grave" concerns about the Nunes memo and yet Trump supporters pounded the table about stating that the FBI and DOJ were just trying to cover their asses and as such Trump released the memo without a single redaction despite requests to the contrary.

Now Trump supporters say we must listen to the same intelligence community and redact the Schiff memo? What?

Seems pretty clear to me that Trump supporters are pushing a narrative. The Nunes memo supports that narrative and the Schiff memo does not and as such, Trump supporters really have no real interest in the truth, just promoting their narrative.

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
The intelligence agencies had "grave" concerns about the Nunes memo and yet Trump supporters pounded the table about stating that the FBI and DOJ were just trying to cover their asses and as such Trump released the memo without a single redaction despite requests to the contrary.

Now Trump supporters say we must listen to the same intelligence community and redact the Schiff memo? What?

Seems pretty clear to me that Trump supporters are pushing a narrative. The Nunes memo supports that narrative and the Schiff memo does not and as such, Trump supporters really have no real interest in the truth, just promoting their narrative.

I won't argue any of that. BUT, from what I have garnered, the Schiff memo doesn't deny any of the Nunes "facts" as to the dossier and its use as evidence, not being up front with the FISA court.

Will you agree that Schiff put some land mines in his?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Until you or any of us have actually seen and read the Schiff memo....criticize as you do and will.....but you are only guessing and speculating as to "what" if anything needs to be redacted. IMO, Schiff is playing it well....but 1000% Politics....nothing more...... it's all about cover their asses by diluting Nunes memo with this side show theatrics.....you are a good Stooge as you are also playing it well.

530RL

Reaction score
I won't argue any of that. BUT, from what I have garnered, the Schiff memo doesn't deny any of the Nunes "facts" as to the dossier and its use as evidence, not being up front with the FISA court.

Will you agree that Schiff put some land mines in his?

I don't know as I have not seen the Schiff memo.

With respect to being "up front" about the Steele dossier, unless they release the underlying warrant application we do not know what is in it. Nunes had repeatedly stated that there was no mention whatsoever of the source of the Steele dossier, and then Nunes backtracked and said the source was footnoted. Legal motions with rare exception do not have footnotes so that would be common.

There are not a lot of facts or factual information in the Nunes memo, mainly his opinion and then a piece of data picked out to support it without any background or context. I suspect the Schiff memo tried to give more specific language from the warrant application, which is why it is ten pages, and by giving more specific language, it naturally reveals more sources and methods.

So quite frankly I don't know but the cat is out of the bag, and smart intelligence agencies of our allies are clearly going to be very careful on what they reveal to this administration as it has a proven likelihood of releasing things for political gain.

What I do believe as an opinion, is that law enforcement relating to national security has been getting warrants on pretty shaky constitutional grounds since 9/11 and that has typically always been supported by Republicans. But not now. I guess if Page was of a different religion, no one would care to find out if he was treated differently or not.........

530RL

Reaction score
Until you or any of us have actually seen and read the Schiff memo....criticize as you do and will.....but you are only guessing and speculating as to "what" if anything needs to be redacted. IMO, Schiff is playing it well....but 1000% Politics....nothing more...... it's all about cover their asses by diluting Nunes memo with this side show theatrics.....you are a good Stooge as you are also playing it well.

My personal opinion is until we can see the underlying application, both sides are playing their supporters as stooges.

With respect to speculating, you are correct I do not know what is in the Schiff memo, but I do know that the intelligence communities beleived the Nunes document should have been redacted and this administration did not do so. That is a fact we know. As a fact, we know the administration will over-rule the FBI and DOJ for a memo supporting their position but have to date not over-ruled the FBI and DOJ for a memo supporting an opposite position.

That is why I trust neither Nunes nor Schiff and want to see the underlying application for myself.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I don't know as I have not seen the Schiff memo.

With respect to being "up front" about the Steele dossier, unless they release the underlying warrant application we do not know what is in it. Nunes had repeatedly stated that there was no mention whatsoever of the source of the Steele dossier, and then Nunes backtracked and said the source was footnoted. Legal motions with rare exception do not have footnotes so that would be common.

There are not a lot of facts or factual information in the Nunes memo, mainly his opinion and then a piece of data picked out to support it without any background or context. I suspect the Schiff memo tried to give more specific language from the warrant application, which is why it is ten pages, and by giving more specific language, it naturally reveals more sources and methods.

So quite frankly I don't know but the cat is out of the bag, and smart intelligence agencies of our allies are clearly going to be very careful on what they reveal to this administration as it has a proven likelihood of releasing things for political gain.

What I do believe as an opinion, is that law enforcement relating to national security has been getting warrants on pretty shaky constitutional grounds since 9/11 and that has typically always been supported by Republicans. But not now. I guess if Page was of a different religion, no one would care to find out if he was treated differently or not.........

That is a post I can agree with 100%. Both parties are trying to make the other look badly. They are putting political ideology in front of America, national security and I don't like where this may be going.

A fractured America may be good for politicians but it isn't good for America.

530RL

Reaction score
That is a post I can agree with 100%. Both parties are trying to make the other look badly. They are putting political ideology in front of America, national security and I don't like where this may be going.

A fractured America may be good for politicians but it isn't good for America.

A fractured America is the fundamental tenant Trump ran on.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Agree but they all do. Obama tried to separate rich from poor, gay from straight, black from white.

HRC and her "deplorable" comments.

The power of a united America would be truly amazing. We are allowing "Them" to separate "Us"

jet496

Reaction score
People that hate Trump & every single thing he does are like inbred. Just pure ignorance. Open your eyes you drone libbies, please!

underpressure

Reaction score
My personal opinion is until we can see the underlying application, both sides are playing their supporters as stooges.

With respect to speculating, you are correct I do not know what is in the Schiff memo, but I do know that the intelligence communities beleived the Nunes document should have been redacted and this administration did not do so. That is a fact we know. As a fact, we know the administration will over-rule the FBI and DOJ for a memo supporting their position but have to date not over-ruled the FBI and DOJ for a memo supporting an opposite position.

That is why I trust neither Nunes nor Schiff and want to see the underlying application for myself.
Have you even read the Nunes memo? I read the whole 4 pages, for the life of me I can't see that any "compromising" info was in it? But then again, I don't profess to be the source of all knowledge...

Again, go ahead and release Shiffs memo as is and let's compare the compromised sources side by side...

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
People that hate Trump & every single thing he does are like inbred. Just pure ignorance. Open your eyes you drone libbies, please!
I caught a bit of Meet the Press this morning.....Blah blah blah blah about WH staff and this and that no content diarrhea. Nothing to say positive, nothing to say relevant of real issues .

Looking at how they linger around the "wings" and lobbies, hungry for the mere semblance of sticky, could stick gossip.....Much like how their new cult novel was fabricated. Maybe a DT setup? :rolleyes:;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I liked that he was not afraid to call it like it is....

For 8 years we heard, saw, and experienced an agenda bent on driving wedges between every imaginable class and race and gender.
Those who don’t care about these things were labeled “racist”, “homophobe” and finally just overall “deplorables”.

And now you point a finger and say “look at what he’s doing”?

Trump did not create these divides. The devides created Trump.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I liked that he was not afraid to call it like it is....

For 8 years we heard, saw, and experienced an agenda bent on driving wedges between every imaginable class and race and gender.
Those who don’t care about these things were labeled “racist”, “homophobe” and finally just overall “deplorables”.

And now you point a finger and say “look at what he’s doing”?

Trump did not create these divides. The devides created Trump.

Profound Tommy. Regardless of what people think about him, your statement rings true.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Profound Tommy. Regardless of what people think about him, your statement rings true.

It’s true he did run on the tenant of a fractured America, but what 530 leaves out is that Trump ran on the tenant of attempting to repair the fractures created and nurtured by his predecessor.
Trump certainly creates enemies that cry racist etc.
BUT the consistent note to his efforts is he is for AMERICA AND AMERICANS.
Those who scream loudest against him are single issue protestors. Either illegals, gender crusaders, etc.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
If he does nothing other than expose the systemic corruption in DC to rank and file America, that would be a YUGE success.

Pretty sure that is what we ALL really hoped when we hired him on. Anything else was icing on the cake.

The list of successes is getting pretty long however.....DACA shut down, the wall getting funded, media exposed for the lying, divisive, agenda driven trash they have become...

WINNING!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I'm for just releasing it as is..blow up the entire intelligence gathering swamp...at this point, what difference does it make?
I'm with you. The intelligence agencies have been acting more like the kgb than they should. Fuck up their world a little. Get people to actually see what they are doing.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I'm with you. The intelligence agencies have been acting more like the kgb than they should. Fuck up their world a little. Get people to actually see what they are doing.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Exactly what needs to happen, these fucks have been watching too much TV, they think they RULE us...they need to be reminded they work for The American People, not the fucking tards in DC.

If there was ANY use for political purposes, EVERYONE involved needs to be executed for Treason. Period. From the top to the bottom. All of them. No matter who.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Dems memo released, confirms they needed dossier in order to spy on Americans, and then try to influence a US election.

Proud day for you democrats, eh?

Liberals USED to stand for liberty, ya not so much any more.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
First, there was Obama who crushed the democrat party losing thousands of seats across national, state and local elections. Now, Adam ShiftForBrains is showing how little the current, the few remaining dems, really don't give a rat's ass about your liberties and freedoms. It's only about getting elected and lodging over you minions. Looks like GenX is hitting TidePods for desert.

the new dems battle cry: DEEP STATE forever!!

Reaction score
First, there was Obama who crushed the democrat party losing thousands of seats across national, state and local elections. Now, Adam ShiftForBrains is showing how little the current, the few remaining dems, really don't give a rat's ass about your liberties and freedoms. It's only about getting elected and lodging over you minions. Looks like GenX is hitting TidePods for desert.

the new dems battle cry: DEEP STATE forever!!

There you go again, living in the past. Trump is going to spank the NRA this year, like he already added 1.4 trillion to the national debt. Who gives a dam about what Obama did. Obama didn't take your AR-15, but Trump will.

I'm ok with immigration restrictions, and kicking illegals out of this country, but I also expect a major increase in wages, as the ability to find cheap labor becomes a problem. Good for those making a paycheck, bad for those employers looking for cheap help. Lets face it, my kids won't be digging ditches for $12 dollars an hour, unless they are working for me. ;) Most families in the U.S. can't afford to have 4-10 kids. There's no extras dangling around looking for a job. Those who are "dangling" are for the most part unemployable (either from bad up bring from the parents, or poor DNA resulting in mental illness). My kids will get a nice trust fund, and own their homes out right. They have options I never had.

Look around at commercial real estate.....go too any strip malls...look what is boarded up or vacant. Much more practical to run a mail order, and work from home (amazon is your friend).

Home improvements will be too expensive for the average home owner, with increased labor cost and higher interest rates, only the basic necessities' will get priority.

The whole Trump administration is nothing but smoke and mirrors...all about ratings and getting elected.

Look at the military. We no longer need to send troops. We just send up a drone with bombs, using someone who is working from home, to operate and monitor the situations through satellites (those jobs pay very well).

The memo's help me understand the position our government has taken regarding a slew of issues we are seeing today. The Russians already know what's happening here in the U.S. Open your eyes and understand what's going on. Look at the big picture.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
There you go again, living in the past. Trump is going to spank the NRA this year, like he already added 1.4 trillion to the national debt. Who gives a dam about what Obama did. Obama didn't take your AR-15, but Trump will.

I'm ok with immigration restrictions, and kicking illegals out of this country, but I also expect a major increase in wages, as the ability to find cheap labor becomes a problem. Good for those making a paycheck, bad for those employers looking for cheap help. Lets face it, my kids won't be digging ditches for $12 dollars an hour, unless they are working for me. ;) Most families in the U.S. can't afford to have 4-10 kids. There's no extras dangling around looking for a job. Those who are "dangling" are for the most part unemployable (either from bad up bring from the parents, or poor DNA resulting in mental illness). My kids will get a nice trust fund, and own their homes out right. They have options I never had.

Look around at commercial real estate.....go too any strip malls...look what is boarded up or vacant. Much more practical to run a mail order, and work from home (amazon is your friend).

Home improvements will be too expensive for the average home owner, with increased labor cost and higher interest rates, only the basic necessities' will get priority.

The whole Trump administration is nothing but smoke and mirrors...all about ratings and getting elected.

Look at the military. We no longer need to send troops. We just send up a drone with bombs, using someone who is working from home, to operate and monitor the situations through satellites (those jobs pay very well).

The memo's help me understand the position our government has taken regarding a slew of issues we are seeing today. The Russians already know what's happening here in the U.S. Open your eyes and understand what's going on. Look at the big picture.
Classic. Everything is great, long live the DEEP state.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I'm a trump supporter and I say release it unedited.

RD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

tenor.gif

Just a trip down memory lane for one misinformed housewife and a Deep State money changer. :) :) :)

'Schiff Memo' Debunked By IG Report; Nunes Vindicated

The Republicans, led by then-Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA), claimed:

• The FBI used the unverified 'Steele dossier' in October 2016 to obtain a surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
  • The agency concealed the fact that the Steele dossier was funded in part by the Clinton campaign, as well as the fact that the salacious document was in its "infancy" at the time of the FISA application.
  • Fusion GPS employee Nellie Ohr funneled her anti-Trump research to her husband Bruce, who was then the #4 at the DOJ (and since demoted for lying about his involvement with Steele - a former MI6 operative working for Fusion GPS dig up dirt on Donald Trump and his campaign).
  • The dossier was "only minimally corroborated" according to FBI officials, who could not verify its claims
Democrats, led by then-minority leader (and current chairman) Adam Schiff (D-CA), claimed in response:

• The FBI and DOJ did not exclude information from the FISA warrant application.
  • The DOJ provided corroborating information in subsequent FISA renewals which backed Steele's claims.
  • The FBI was able to collect "valuable intelligence" from the FISA warrant on Carter Page.
  • The DOJ made Steele's credentials clear to the FISA court and did not omit material facts about the former UK spy.
  • The FBI underwent a "rigorous process" to investigate and vet Steele's claims
  • Steele's previous work had been used in "criminal proceedings.

LMAO .gif