WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Remember this asshole ....

rrrr

Reaction score
I dunno what they'll charge him with, but I hope it results in a long prison stint.

What a shitbag.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
He should be dragged out of his house by SWAT and shot in the forehead. His malicious, intentional actions resulted in the death of an innocent person.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He should be dragged out of his house by SWAT and shot in the forehead. His malicious, intentional actions resulted in the death of an innocent person.

While what he did is stupid beyond all reason.. I’m not sure you can blame him solely for the actions of an officer?

If we are preaching self accountability then it’s across the board.

spectras only

Reaction score
While what he did is stupid beyond all reason.. I’m not sure you can blame him solely for the actions of an officer?

If we are preaching self accountability then it’s across the board.

first of all, I'd call the guy's prank call more than stupid myself and hope he's going to be charged appropriately. I'd question the action of said swat team officer too. some may need to get their eyes examined maybe? If I lost a relative who was totally innocent, I'd want some answers too.
Wichita Deputy Police Chief Troy Livingston said Finch was shot after he raised his hands quickly and appeared to point a weapon at officers. I thought, swat team
members are way better trained than regular popos!

Seattle shooting in 2010 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_T._Williams
recent shooting of a deaf man
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-oklahoma-city-police-shooting-20170920-story.html

Last edited:

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Is no-one surprised that there is a name for what he did, how often does this happen?

rrrr

Reaction score
I read an article a few days ago that said there were about 400 documented incidents in 2016.

It's difficult to accept people are that stupid.

4Waters

Reaction score
The term swatting has been around for 4-5yrs at least, however the act of swatting was originally reserved for celebrities like Clint Eastwood, Justin Bieber, Tom Cruise, Taylor Swift and others.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Sad situation the caller initiated. He needs to pay dearly with prison time and any internet/social media access forever denied if he regains freedom.

Can't outright blame the Swat LE as it's a dangerous job and without being in their shoes, no way of telling specifics that led to tragedy. But training to prevent another incident has to be maintained and reviewed.