Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1620139749318.png

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@530RL

yea, yea, yea, spy, spy, spy

Always accusing us of EXACTLY who they are. Even their once beloved Snowden sees the filth. 😆

RodnJen

Reaction score
"it's about damn time, Americans have been getting away with their freedoms for way too long" Rod...

We like to refer to it as outsourcing. It cuts down on overhead and pension costs. 😏

Folks around here are always saying the private sector can do it better, whatever “IT“ is. I guess we’re about to find out.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We like to refer to it as outsourcing. It cuts down on overhead and pension costs. 😏

Folks around here are always saying the private sector can do it better, whatever “IT“ is. I guess we’re about to find out.

Are you afraid we're going to hang you cheating bastards?

500bbc

Reaction score
So you welcome warrant less spying on American citizens?
He's a communist, anything for the hive...
What he's too fucking stupid to understand it's an expansion of surveillance on private citizens, not government crooks and traitors.
Dos Vedanya!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not at all. I just believe it is better to be well informed.

You're a bit tangled up on this one Jen. Grab Rod's balls out of your purse and answer the question.

It's a yes or no, do you welcome warrant less spying on American citizens?

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
We're fuqed. It will be totally one sided. We have evidence and proof regarding the FISA warrant being a lie. Nothing happens. Just curious when a democrat had to pay for their crime? Unless you count vigilante justice (Epstein), seems they all skate. The swamp is deep.

RodnJen

Reaction score
You're a bit tangled up on this one Jen. Grab Rod's balls out of your purse and answer the question.

It's a yes or no, do you welcome warrant less spying on American citizens?

Yes, of "suspected extremists".
Did you ever find a way around paying your boat ownership taxes you commie bastard????

Yes

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
I would be unhappy if somehow private companies became implementers of the Patriot Act. That is what this proposal is about. I feel the potential for passage is minimal...so much privacy incursion that SCOTUS would not agree to it.
I would be happier if the whole Patriot Act was tossed, but that's unlikely too, since so many DHS etc. have made a career out of tracking and containment of perpetrators of terror, both those who are citizens and those who are foreign actors.
Its Jeffersonian: eternal vigilance is the price we pay for liberty

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I would be unhappy if somehow private companies became implementers of the Patriot Act. That is what this proposal is about. I feel the potential for passage is minimal...so much privacy incursion that SCOTUS would not agree to it.
I would be happier if the whole Patriot Act was tossed, but that's unlikely too, since so many DHS etc. have made a career out of tracking and containment of perpetrators of terror, both those who are citizens and those who are foreign actors.
Its Jeffersonian: eternal vigilance is the price we pay for liberty

Let's be honest, the administration that spied on an incoming administration is going to spy regardless of whether this passes. They are just conditioning the imbeciles for eventual justification and as we see, Jen is already on board with her comrades.

Anti-American filth, all of them including the R scumbags that started this with the Patriot Act.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Yes

Define that please.
In 2007 I was considered a moderate, even left of center according to most all online graph quizzes.
I dont have a problem with gays, never have.
I landed left (slightly) on most social issues, and maybe just barely right in fiscal issues.
A moderate by every measure and definition.
Today, my views have not fundamentally changed except when forced due to your extreme left social warriors demanding adherence to lines drawn in public stance.
So YOU and your party of facist totalitarian rule have deposited me as a far right extremist through zero fault of my own.
So tell me. Rod, will you further label me as such and force me to Martyr myself in defense of my integrity?

You may not see it from your vantage point in your recliner in Socal, but this is a dangerous game you’re playing.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What is worse, a civil servant doing this recon BS, or an outside "private party"? Ever since the creation of the DHS, every local PD seems to have non-sworn, "DHS Liaisons". Some of these people do just what they're referring to now. They join FB groups under false pretenses, glean information, and spread misinformation. If this is happening at a local level, why would it not happen further up the food chain? As it stands, FB and others are already doing this, only difference is know they'll officially be paid.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The USPS police arm (yes, that’s a real thing and how fucking scary is that?) has been spying on the public’s digital footprint for years.

The left could give a shit about privacy, except when needed for them to cheat, lie and steal.

fuck democrats

RodnJen

Reaction score
Define that please.
In 2007 I was considered a moderate, even left of center according to most all online graph quizzes.
I dont have a problem with gays, never have.
I landed left (slightly) on most social issues, and maybe just barely right in fiscal issues.
A moderate by every measure and definition.
Today, my views have not fundamentally changed except when forced due to your extreme left social warriors demanding adherence to lines drawn in public stance.
So YOU and your party of facist totalitarian rule have deposited me as a far right extremist through zero fault of my own.
So tell me. Rod, will you further label me as such and force me to Martyr myself in defense of my integrity?

You may not see it from your vantage point in your recliner in Socal, but this is a dangerous game you’re playing.

I don't think you, or anyone else, is an extremist for what they think alone. When their views begin to alienate and vilify, followed by violence then you get in to "suspected extremist." Conviction alone is a virtue. Radicalized conviction becomes a threat to institutions and the public.

You have choices Tommy. Those choices are yours and yours alone. What are your thoughts on the statements below?

"The FBI defines extremist groups that ”encourage, condone, justify, or support the commission of a violent act to achieve political, ideological, religious, social, or economic goals.”

"A common enemy gives a common identity. Nothing binds a people to their leader like a common enemy."

RodnJen

Reaction score
Who decides who's a "suspected extremist" Comrade?
Fake FISA warrants certainly approved by you...

Groups of people, professionals decide based on well-vetted policy. I refer you to the last 3 lines of post #31. Oh, good morning.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
no matter what your political inclination, there is an essence of being American that abhors the idea that a minority would love to see the entire thing dismantled in order to advance their own twisted cause. should we trust our organized form of governance to institute the systems and measures that help identify the minority that would bring ruin? there seems no alternative. everyone wants law and order, until it gets in the way of their political cause.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
I don't think you, or anyone else, is an extremist for what they think alone. When their views begin to alienate and vilify, followed by violence then you get in to "suspected extremist." Conviction alone is a virtue. Radicalized conviction becomes a threat to institutions and the public.

You have choices Tommy. Those choices are yours and yours alone. What are your thoughts on the statements below?

"The FBI defines extremist groups that ”encourage, condone, justify, or support the commission of a violent act to achieve political, ideological, religious, social, or economic goals.”

"A common enemy gives a common identity. Nothing binds a people to their leader like a common enemy."
In other words, LibTURDS.

See fake FISA warrant for $500.00 Alex.

FI

stevesdcb

Reaction score

Yes
First group of “known” extremist would be Black Lives Matters & “all” their supporters, by far the most “known” radical extremist group in the country. If you are a supporter, in any way, you are in the parameters of a warrant less search. I‘m assuming the list would include politicians, Hollywood clowns, sports figures (f..k you La Bron James) & citizens like yourself Rod.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
The bill of rights' is a liberal construct. the usage of liberal construct to defame liberal values is utter duplicity. if you endorse free speech and the right to bear arms and all the other rights, then you are at root a believer in liberal ideology. or - maybe not?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
First group of “known” extremist would be Black Lives Matters & “all” their supporters, by far the most “known” radical extremist group in the country. If you are a supporter, in any way, you are in the parameters of a warrant less search. I‘m assuming the list would include politicians, Hollywood clowns, sports figures (f..k you La Bron James) & citizens like yourself Rod.
By failing to prosecute both BLM and Pantifa law breakers, the DOJ had already more than shown their intent. Known pantifa agitators at the Capitol were arrested, and released. Right wing supporters' homes were raided by heavily armed, multi-agency federal groups...many are still in jail, some held under the pretense of terrorism.

The fact is, it has already been happening. Now, the difference is how the info is used, or elected to not be, depending on what outcome is desired.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
By failing to prosecute both BLM and Pantifa law breakers, the DOJ had already more than shown their intent. Known pantifa agitators at the Capitol were arrested, and released. Right wing supporters' homes were raided by heavily armed, multi-agency federal groups...many are still in jail, some held under the pretense of terrorism.

The fact is, it has already been happening. Now, the difference is how the info is used, or elected to not be, depending on what outcome is desired.
Agree....... same old double standard BS. Can you imagine the backlash if La Bron James was white, publicly supported the police & wore a American flag on his jersey that had a blue line on it. The corruption in rampant.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What is worse, a civil servant doing this recon BS, or an outside "private party"? Ever since the creation of the DHS, every local PD seems to have non-sworn, "DHS Liaisons". Some of these people do just what they're referring to now. They join FB groups under false pretenses, glean information, and spread misinformation. If this is happening at a local level, why would it not happen further up the food chain? As it stands, FB and others are already doing this, only difference is know they'll officially be paid.

Sounds like a few members of RDP. :looking:

Sandlord

Reaction score

Or they just deem them to be an ideology, a myth, depending on which side they reside

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sounds like a few members of RDP. :looking:
Nah, those would be "trolls", or "fishermen" (fisherpeople?). I'm talking more about the ones who play the role of one side or another...sometimes both under different screen names. The ones who are nothing more than "employees, doing their job"...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

So virtually every Dem senator, BLM in its entirety, etc etc meet that definition.
Hell, Lebron James fits too.

But here’s the deal. Everything you traitors have done to label me has exhausted me.
There is no amount of logic or reason that will ever convince my enemies (the left) that I am not the bad guy.
So..here I am. The racist radical you’ve been making me into for 12 years.
Enjoy.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
No, the first group of known extremists is the entire democrap party, back to at least the Civil War when Republican's took their slaves away, forward to the Bolshevik Revolution which the 'Turds have been trying to emulate for over 100 years, "progressing" to the sixties and the scum bag fucking 'Turds occupying and burning campus buildings to, currently, supporting every leftist anti American group across the globe, openly funding them.

democraps are the enemy of the Republic and need to be treated as such.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
So virtually every Dem senator, BLM in its entirety, etc etc meet that definition.

But here’s the deal. Everything you traitors have done to label me has exhausted me.
There is no amount of logic or reason that will ever convince my enemies (the left) that I am not the bad guy.
Enjoy.
Homophobe!!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Enjoy.
In my case, they didn't make me their enemy. Same with you, really. They despise the ideology, but don't even know the person or people...their fault.

Know your enemy.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
BEST ELECTION EVER!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
interesting, seems to me newbie chris lucero fits this profile.
Not at all, really. Usually they'd be newbies, in terms of posts, but accounts that may spike during certain times, or possibly created to coincide with events involving certain groups. In the case of RDP, look for inmates that may have "surfaced" around the time of the Trump Regatta, or the Trump fly in in Bullhead.

When Trump came here in 16, there were various posts made on local FB forums stating he was flying into Phoenix, or a motorcade up this road or that, helicopter from here to there, etc. All disinformation for safety, but spread by "people" known to frequent different chat groups. Also, "people" spreading rumors about Right Wing groups up here during the BLM BS last year.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

White House reporters are seething over a policy that requires them to submit quotes from interviews with Biden administration officials to the communications team for approval, editing or veto, according to a report on Tuesday.

The White House is demanding that reporters who conduct interviews with administration officials do so under conditions known as “background with quote approval,” Politico reported.

The information from the interview can be used in a story, but for a reporter to be able to attach a name to the quote, the reporter must transcribe the comments and send them to the communications team, the report said.

At that point, the White House can approve them, edit them or veto their use.

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@Bobby V
@GRADS

Trump is Hitler!!!! 🖕 😆 🖕