WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Remember when Trump said...

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
“They’re not after me. They after you. I’m just standing in the way.”

Makes a lot of sense today doesn’t it?!?!

We need a thread of Trump quotes that reflect today’s shit show that’s squatting in the White House lol

How’s the dungeon been fuckers? I’ve been MIA for a minute but appears the patriots are still the real Americans down here 👍🏼🇺🇸

RCDave

Reaction score

We need a thread of Trump quotes that reflect today’s shit show that’s squatting in the White House lol

How’s the dungeon been fuckers? I’ve been MIA for a minute but appears the patriots are still the real Americans down here 👍🏼🇺🇸

Bingo....

just_floatin

Reaction score
The dungeon has been peaceful ever since commies went on strike 🤡.

Oh in case you missed the memo we are suppose to be at each others throats according to the strikers. I have a petition posted to “cancel” them with LOF. 🤣

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1632276524601.jpeg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The dungeon has been peaceful ever since commies went on strike 🤡.

Oh in case you missed the memo we are suppose to be at each others throats according to the strikers. I have a petition posted to “cancel” them with LOF. 🤣

What is this strike you speak of? The lefties unionized the P&G? I thought they were already scabs. Seems appropriate though.

I was taking a look around, walking the hallways and peeping in doors down here. It does appear they’ve ran off like the cowards they are. Probably piercing each other’s labia’s and dying one another’s hair purple all to cover it up with their pussy hats being the freaks they embrace.

just_floatin

Reaction score
@regor conjured an altering reverse mind control scheme that corralled the seven to think alike and agree to leave the freethinkers to feast on themselves. So to that end “Get a life man.” Statements as such fulfill the libs appetite and seems to be keeping them away 🤣

500bbc

Reaction score

The Homos are off stuck in a circle jerk loop.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Before, During and After the Election, there were Some who Laughed and made fun of those of us who were trying to Tell them what was Ahead.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Yeah it’s a cover.
Grads wife finished her pool remodel so he threw an extended hot tub gala and dildo jamboree when she was out of town, and the salacious seven are still going at it.
She’ll throw them all out when she gets home.

After he cleans up the mess in the maid outfit.

You guys are sick. I don’t think I’ll ever get in a hot tub again. 😂

JBZ

Reaction score
"Only America First"

Last edited: