WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Renting a house in Havasu? DS 2021

d4l

Reaction score
My goal is to bring my girl for the next trip, cant make 2020 so aiming for 2021. And I would like to stay longer this time around, maybe 10-14 days. I figured renting a house would be better then staying at Nautical or London for such a extended time.

Ideas, inputs, where to turn? Cant be to prepared! Lets start now already!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I’d at least wait until DS 2020 is over to get the dates for 2021 lol.

Here and VRBO are good places to start.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
...Rent a beater pontoon or jet boat too! I'm sure I can come up with a launch vehicle for you to use;)

d4l

Reaction score
I’d at least wait until DS 2020 is over to get the dates for 2021 lol.

Here and VRBO are good places to start.

Ofcorse, just looking to see if its even an option or if its a bad idea, hard to find, expensive etc

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It’s the best idea for a stay that long.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
My first trip to Havasu we rented a house 5min from the Winsor ramp. Way cheaper than a hotel. We were in town for like 4 or 5 days. Very bare bones...but all we needed was a place to park the trailer, keep beer cold, and pass out.

Reactions: d4l

Riverryder

Reaction score
How do you know you can’t make ds next year?! Shit idk what I’m doing tomorrow! ahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d4l

Reaction score
How do you know you can’t make ds next year?! Shit idk what I’m doing tomorrow! ahah

Getting married and hopefully building a house[emoji51]

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
2021 come-on now
Should Book for 2022 as well , why not ,lol

Reactions: DWC

Brobee

Reaction score
Definitely try to get a place from someone on here direct. Vrbo is a good resource, but by the time you pay the taxes, admin fees, and huge cleaning fee you’re amount double your nightly rates. Renting a place is immeasurably better than a hotel and lots cheaper especially when you buy groceries and cook at the house.

d4l

Reaction score
Definitely try to get a place from someone on here direct. Vrbo is a good resource, but by the time you pay the taxes, admin fees, and huge cleaning fee you’re amount double your nightly rates. Renting a place is immeasurably better than a hotel and lots cheaper especially when you buy groceries and cook at the house.

Thanks!
Those are things Im taking in account, also when over such time its nice to have a place bigger then 1 room to chill at on times. Reason I want to stay that long is becouse I want to bf able to see more of Havasu, loved the little I got to see. Maybe rent one of those bigger ATVs I’v seen on here to get around, and hopefully hang out some with some of you all just to chat and have a few beers. The DS days were so jammed, fun as hell but you know those things would be nice aswell :)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Has your girl been to the states before? Will we have to try and convince here to move over here too?
:p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks!
Those are things Im taking in account, also when over such time its nice to have a place bigger then 1 room to chill at on times. Reason I want to stay that long is becouse I want to bf able to see more of Havasu, loved the little I got to see. Maybe rent one of those bigger ATVs I’v seen on here to get around, and hopefully hang out some with some of you all just to chat and have a few beers. The DS days were so jammed, fun as hell but you know those things would be nice aswell :)

I think I’d stay in Havasu a week or so and then go see other destinations like the Grand Canyon, Sedona etc..

If all you are interested in is boating and off-roading is probably stick around here..

d4l

Reaction score
Has your girl been to the states before? Will we have to try and convince here to move over here too?
:p

Once shes there Im sure we’r home[emoji51]

d4l

Reaction score
I think I’d stay in Havasu a week or so and then go see other destinations like the Grand Canyon, Sedona etc..

If all you are interested in is boating and off-roading is probably stick around here..

The GC aint to far away right? I just wanna hang out in a part of the US I like. Show my GF the good things.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I would consider the condo's down in the channel then you can watch from your deck if you want.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The GC aint to far away right? I just wanna hang out in a part of the US I like. Show my GF the good things.

Three hours or so.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Like RD says, about 3 to 3 1/2 hr drive to the south rim. If you've never been, it's a view that is unreal. They don't suggest day hiking down and back, but you two are in better shape than most. Your legs will be sore, and pack a bunch of water. Due to altitude, you're pushing a 15 degree increase heading down.
If you have the time, or schedule rooms, a couple days away from Havasu could be an option. Flagstaff is pretty, and pretty close to the canyon. An hour or less south of Flag is Sedona. Beautiful scenery. Our little town is a couple hours from there, not as pretty, but has the old Americana thing going...we have a town square and a street called "Whiskey Row";)